PDA

View Full Version : OT- NFL Network's "America's Game" Commercial

stlrz d
08-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Am I alone in loving it every time they run this spot and Joe Namath says, "Every time I think about it the same three words come out of my mouth...we did it." The he breaks into a big ass grin and says again, "We did it!"

I just LOVE that!!! :Clap :Clap :Clap

costanza2k1
08-24-2008, 06:51 PM
I love the commercial but am getting tired of watching the chin quivering... "that was a special moment" wuss...we could've had many more special moments...that makes my chin quiver.

RuthlessBurgher
08-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Am I alone in loving it every time they run this spot and Joe Namath says, "Every time I think about it the same three words come out of my mouth...we did it." The he breaks into a big ass grin and says again, "We did it!"

Yeah, that clip is so good that it momentarily makes you forget about how creepy Namath was when he was trying to kiss Suzy Kolber on camera. :mrgreen:

BIG FAN
08-25-2008, 12:56 AM
Not bad for a boy from Beaver Falls. :Clap

stlrz d
08-25-2008, 06:36 AM

Yeah, that clip is so good that it momentarily makes you forget about how creepy Namath was when he was trying to kiss Suzy Kolber on camera. :mrgreen:

Agreed!

But seriously, there's just something about the inflection in his voice, the nodding of his head and the smile on his face when he says it. I find myself grinnin' right along with him every time.

SteelerNation1
08-25-2008, 12:25 PM
Anyone ever notice that Cowher says the wrong name when referring to his daughter? I think he's hugging his oldest daughter Megan, but says Lindsay I think. Actually, I think it's a editing mistake. Oh well, I have a problem that I actually noticed that!

RuthlessBurgher
08-25-2008, 12:58 PM
Anyone ever notice that Cowher says the wrong name when referring to his daughter? I think he's hugging his oldest daughter Megan, but says Lindsay I think. Actually, I think it's a editing mistake. Oh well, I have a problem that I actually noticed that!

Yeah, you know that you are probably too into the Steelers when you know that his daughter Meagan is the quite attractive brunette one who was the first member of his family to hug him after the Super Bowl XL victory, but was also the scrawny little kid who was the only one of his kids on the field to console him after the Super Bowl XXX defeat.

rpmpit
08-25-2008, 01:19 PM

Yeah, you know that you are probably too into the Steelers when you know that his daughter Meagan is the quite attractive brunette one who was the first member of his family to hug him after the Super Bowl XL victory, but was also the scrawny little kid who was the only one of his kids on the field to console him after the Super Bowl XXX defeat.

"...too into the Steelers..." There is no such thing!!!!

:tt2 :tt1 :tt2 :tt1

BTW, he says Lauren, she's the middle daughter. I guess I also have a problem :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngryAsian
08-25-2008, 01:20 PM

They cut out the part where he asks the camera girl if he could kiss her. :lol: :lol: :lol: