PDA

View Full Version : Browns and Bengals

anger 82&95
08-24-2008, 02:24 PM
A quick salute to our highly talented competition, the Browns and Bengals! I think these two “well-oiled NFL juggernauts” have proven that they are indeed ready to compete for the AFC North title. Wasn’t that Kitna impersonating a NFL quarterback against the Browns?

BigBen2112
08-24-2008, 02:41 PM
A quick salute to our highly talented competition, the Browns and Bengals! I think these two “well-oiled NFL juggernauts” have proven that they are indeed ready to compete for the AFC North title. Wasn’t that Kitna impersonating a NFL quarterback against the Browns?

Palmer:

AkronSteel
08-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Its going to be a long year here in NE Ohio for all these Browns fans. That team from up north is not good. I keep hearing that "its just preseason", you can't take anything out of preseason, but this Browns team looks absolutely terrible. They can't block, tackle or cover anyone. The high expectations that Stains fans had will disappear quickly after an 0-2 start.

Jom112
08-24-2008, 06:44 PM
It's better to struggle in preseason and realize your "gameplan" blows (Yeah I'm talking to you Brat) than half way into the season. Hopefully we'll start making adjustments very soon, like kicking Ghiaciuc off the team.

Ghiaciuc is worse than Mahan. He is possibly the worst center to ever play in NFL history. On four separate occasions I saw the guy personally blow up the the play for us, that is pathetic for just one half. Hopefully the coaching staff will realize that soon before Palmer and Perry end up on the IR...