PDA

View Full Version : Has there been anymore talk?

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I'm not going over there to look, but I have questions for those who do.

Has there been anymore talk of Timmons as a bust? Or about trading FWP?

Just curious and don't feel like wading through all the garbage over there.

TIA.

Shawn
08-23-2008, 06:55 PM
DVS now denies he ever wanted to trade FWP...and yes rickt continues believing that Timmons is a bust. Several expressed distain for the negative nonsense and I used it was an opportunity to invite a few more over.

SteelTorch
08-23-2008, 07:02 PM
DVS now denies he ever wanted to trade FWP...and yes rickt continues believing that Timmons is a bust. Several expressed distain for the negative nonsense and I used it was an opportunity to invite a few more over.
That man is such a joke (DVS). I can't count the number of times I argued with him over that and he'd spout the same stuff over and over, or just ignore my points entirely. Which is why I'm never arguing with him about anything ever again. Ever. :HeadBanger

eniparadoxgma
08-23-2008, 07:23 PM
There's another guy over there completely convinced that Timmons is a bust. I think it's Stretch. Apparently he didn't like the pick and now will not let any of the positive news about Timmons enter his cranium.

That type of mentality is a bit frightening. The whole "My mind is already decided about something and no amount of evidence to the contrary will ever make me change it".

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... c&start=40 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=136278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40)

"A very popular error: having the courage of one's convictions; rather it is a matter of having the courage for an attack on one's convictions." - Nietzsche

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 08:05 PM
SMG, SE, ENIP - Thanks!

Shawn
08-23-2008, 08:14 PM
SMG, SE, ENIP - Thanks!

That's what we are here for. :)

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 08:15 PM
SMG, SE, ENIP - Thanks!

I refuse to go over there...but I'll admit I do get curious about it from time to time.

I can't believe DVS said he never wanted to trade FWP.

Shawn
08-23-2008, 08:20 PM
[quote="stlrz d":22nqbywr]SMG, SE, ENIP - Thanks!

I refuse to go over there...but I'll admit I do get curious about it from time to time.

I can't believe DVS said he never wanted to trade FWP.[/quote:22nqbywr]

He now denies it. I have been giving him a hard time about being "Darren Willis". :lol:
I entertained myself all day yesterday with that nonsense.

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 08:43 PM
How can someone deny something they started thread upon thread about?

Heck, he even did it here!

SteelTorch
08-23-2008, 09:22 PM
I just saw the drama in one of the threads...DVS is claiming to be someone he's not? Willis?

Eh, doesn't matter to me anyway. I haven't liked him since he started five threads in like one week on trading FWP. He's an egomaniac who loves to shoot his mouth off. :wink:

Shawn
08-23-2008, 09:31 PM
I just saw the drama in one of the threads...DVS is claiming to be someone he's not? Willis?

Eh, doesn't matter to me anyway. I haven't liked him since he started five threads in like one week on trading FWP. He's an egomaniac who loves to shoot his mouth off. :wink:

Yes, for years he has claimed he is Darren Willis...CB Az St....some pro ball...now trains pro football players. Problem...he is not Willis. We have proven that over and over...yet he still maintains it's him. Occasionally I like to entertain myself by harassing him with it. :lol:

papillon
08-23-2008, 09:43 PM
That thread is now locked over at the Trib...http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Pappy

Shawn
08-23-2008, 09:50 PM
That thread is now locked over at the Trib...http://www.stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Pappy

DVS: "Why did someone just call my wife Pookie...and said nasty things to her"
Pappy: "That is horrible...low...and vile...you guys need to grow up"
SMG: "DVS is lying...no one called his wife...no one called Willis"

:stirpot

:lol:

I must admit...sometimes I miss the drama. The Trib is for drama...the Planet is for football.

:tt2

papillon
08-23-2008, 09:57 PM

Pappy

I must admit...sometimes I miss the drama. The Trib is for drama...the Planet is for football.

I know what you're doing over there, so, I just ignore you. :moon Every now and then it is fun to follow one of those soap opera threads.

The Young and the DVSONE
Desperate Tribwives

Ahh the hell with it, no one laughed the first time... :oops:

Pappy

Shawn
08-23-2008, 10:13 PM

Pappy

I know what you're doing over there, so, I just ignore you. :moon Every now and then it is fun to follow one of those soap opera threads.

The Young and the DVSONE
Desperate Tribwives

Ahh the hell with it, no one laughed the first time... :oops:

Pappy

It certainly can be entertaining. :D

NKySteeler
08-23-2008, 10:26 PM
The Trib is for drama...the Planet is for football.

:Clap :Clap :Clap ........... True Dat!
(Pap, love the comments and attempt of humor..... I like it!) :wink:

papillon
08-23-2008, 10:31 PM

Well, here are some others that no one found funny...maybe, I can entertain you a bit.

Days of our TribLives

As SteelerNation turns

Another SteelerNation

The Bold and the TribLive Beautiful

TribLive Hospital

Guiding Darkness

The DVSONE and the Restless

Pappy

Shawn
08-23-2008, 10:57 PM

Well, here are some others that no one found funny...maybe, I can entertain you a bit.

Days of our TribLives

As SteelerNation turns

Another SteelerNation

TribLive Hospital

Guiding Darkness

Pappy

hmmm...nope still not funny.

Les 74
08-23-2008, 11:07 PM

Days of our TribLives

As SteelerNation turns

Another SteelerNation

TribLive Hospital

Guiding Darkness

Pappy

Apparently,Pappy is universally unfunny. :lol: :lol:

papillon
08-23-2008, 11:09 PM

Days of our TribLives

As SteelerNation turns

Another SteelerNation

TribLive Hospital

Guiding Darkness

Pappy

Apparently,Pappy is universally unfunny. :lol: :lol:

One for SMG... :moon

and, of course, one for Les... :moon

And, I'm still unfunny...sounds George Orwellian

Pappy

eniparadoxgma
08-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I agree about the Trib being for drama and the Planet being for football. Nice assessment.

I go over there to bust on the people I find the most annoying...for my own amusement. :)

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Did the sky fall over there tonight? Is it all over?

Shawn
08-23-2008, 11:15 PM
I agree about the Trib being for drama and the Planet being for football. Nice assessment.

I go over there to bust on the people I find the most annoying...for my own amusement. :)

Great minds think alike. :mrgreen:

Shawn
08-23-2008, 11:15 PM

What do you think?

stlrz d
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM

What do you think?

I think the sky fell but they survived the fall. :(

Shawn
08-23-2008, 11:32 PM
[quote="stlrz d":1f2stfxw]Did the sky fall over there tonight? Is it all over?

What do you think?

I think the sky fell but they survived the fall. :([/quote:1f2stfxw]

Unfortunately thats $$$.

kennyes
08-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Definitely growing more and more painful over there. I swear, read that sheit long enough and I have thoughts of backing my car into the garage, closing the door while engine running and taking a nap.

There is a long list of egos and losers over there. It's kinda like a car wreck though, cause I feel the need to peak as I drive by... :HeadBanger

Shawn
08-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Definitely growing more and more painful over there. I swear, read that sheit long enough and I have thoughts of backing my car into the garage, closing the door while engine running and taking a nap.

There is a long list of egos and losers over there. It's kinda like a car wreck though, cause I feel the need to peak as I drive by... :HeadBanger

Reading the Trib can certainly induce suicidal ideation.

Flasteel
08-24-2008, 11:03 AM

I didn't even realize it, but guess I do the same thing. I mean, I still talk some football over there, but there is this part of me that feels the need to confront idiocy and douchebaggery where ever I encounter it. Since I know the place is loaded with such behavior, I'm drawn to it like some kind of bug light.

Shawn
08-24-2008, 11:55 AM

I didn't even realize it, but guess I do the same thing. I mean, I still talk some football over there, but there is this part of me that feels the need to confront idiocy and douchebaggery where ever I encounter it. Since I know the place is loaded with such behavior, I'm drawn to it like some kind of bug light.

I'm also sick like that. I don't want to take a dump in my own bed but dayum it's fun doing it over at the Trib...LOL.

The Trib serves a purpose...when you are feelin froggy...lots of easy targets over there. When you want to discuss football...I don't believe there is a better place on the net to do it (here on the Planet).

SteelTorch
08-24-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh boy, this is just too rich: :lol:

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?p=1987927&bypass=1987927#1987927

:loser

Lesson children: don't be a f**king douchebag.

ikestops85
08-25-2008, 11:06 AM
I've never really posted on a steeler site because it's usually such a pain in the arse. The way some people act you would think the team has never had a winning season instead of having the best or second best record in the game since 1972. I got more enjoyment posting on other teams sites because I expected their fans to act like arseholes but I have to admit this site is a great place to talk football. Who knew you could actually have an opinion and not be attacked because of it. We can exchange ideas and even agree to disagree without all the high school drama. Kudos to those who created the site and the posters who make it worthwhile. :Clap :Clap

RuthlessBurgher
08-25-2008, 11:47 AM
I've never really posted on a steeler site because it's usually such a pain in the arse. The way some people act you would think the team has never had a winning season instead of having the best or second best record in the game since 1972. I got more enjoyment posting on other teams sites because I expected their fans to act like arseholes but I have to admit this site is a great place to talk football. Who knew you could actually have an opinion and not be attacked because of it. We can exchange ideas and even agree to disagree without all the high school drama. Kudos to those who created the site and the posters who make it worthwhile. :Clap :Clap

You can take that opinion and shove it up your bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word!!!!! :lol:

ikestops85
08-25-2008, 01:22 PM

You can take that opinion and shove it up your bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word bad word!!!!! :lol:

I did ... is it a problem if I liked it? :shock: :lol:

AngryAsian
08-25-2008, 01:26 PM

A huge part of this site's membership is of the same mind. We all migrated from another board that got to be whine fest about our beloved team. IMO, this site has some of the greatest Steeler/Football minds from the Black and Gold fan base. Thinking about it....**sniff, sniff**.... brings a tear to my slanted eye. :(

Shawn
08-25-2008, 01:37 PM

A huge part of this site's membership is of the same mind. We all migrated from another board that got to be whine fest about our beloved team. IMO, this site has some of the greatest Steeler/Football minds from the Black and Gold fan base. Thinking about it....**sniff, sniff**.... brings a tear to my slanted eye. :(

Obviously, I'm a bit partial but I have been the member of many Steeler forums. Each had their own strengths and weaknesses. I believe we have tried to enhance the strengths and decrease the weaknesses...and J has put together a tremendous community. On most forums the testosterone, and head butting is a bit much for me personally. It tends to detract from intelligent and directed debate. Do I like a bit of drama? Sometimes. :oops: But, I don't want to engage in it on my home site. If I have that urge I will tread over to the Trib or StillerNation. I can get my fill of douchacity over at either of those sites. If I want educated debate with a good group of guys who know their football...IMO there is no better place than the Planet.

eniparadoxgma
08-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Super shock of the day:

The "other board" is down again.

Shawn
08-25-2008, 10:18 PM
Super shock of the day:

Yea just noticed that. Surprise.

SteelTorch
08-26-2008, 02:26 PM
Super shock of the day:

18 hours later, it's still down. What a joke. :roll:

EDIT: nevermind. :lol:

eniparadoxgma
08-27-2008, 11:00 AM
I'm not trying to beat this subject into the ground, but that damn site has been off and on the last few days. It's as bad as I've ever seen it.

So, the big newspaper can't afford to upgrade their Pentium II, 256mb RAM server? WtH?

papillon
08-27-2008, 12:05 PM
[quote="eni"]So, the big newspaper can't afford to upgrade their Pentium II, 256mb RAM server? [quote]

You think it has that much under the hood? :P

I was thinking a couple of squirrells on the tread mill.

Pappy

proudpittsburgher
08-27-2008, 12:07 PM
You run into this problem with all of the message boards, over time. The Pirates board has it's share of idjits over there, ranging from Reds fans who should remain nameless, to the know it alls who start a flame war of words, then cry when you sling back the name-calling (again, to remain nameless). Both of those types have posted on this board. Lots of phrases like "You don't know anything about . . ." "do you know anything about . . ." "If you think xxxxxxx, I can't even talk to you." People get behind a keyboard, and they think they are part of some clique and that they are the cool ones. It's really stupid, and it usually turns some really good minds into hopeless morons who really ruin it for everyone. Some have started on this board, btu it is light years away from the Trib. My guess is it will get worse once the football starts flinging for real. Hopefully, though, we will remember what brough us all over here and try and respect others opinion, because no matter how much we think we know, in the end, it is all opinion.

Shawn
08-27-2008, 12:07 PM
It's down again. Huge surprise. The mods have promised me for 6 years that they are "currently upgrading the servers". LOL what a joke.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
08-27-2008, 01:58 PM
As bad as the Steelers Live site is, I have to say one thing.........

It used to be worse before we won it all in '05. You could not post a thing without the thread being hijacked into a Crash vs. Pete fight. Suddenly, we won it and then everybody was friends, it was the most amazing transformation. Then, over some stupid situation like IIRC someone wanted to organize a private online poker tourney, gets kicked off, then the fight was back on.

Ahhhh.....those were the days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
08-27-2008, 02:20 PM

It used to be worse before we won it all in '05. You could not post a thing without the thread being hijacked into a Crash vs. Pete fight. Suddenly, we won it and then everybody was friends, it was the most amazing transformation. Then, over some stupid situation like IIRC someone wanted to organize a private online poker tourney, gets kicked off, then the fight was back on.

I was not on the site back then, but it all deteriorated because someone wanted to organize a private online poker tourney? Yikes. Now, SMG is trying to organize a private online poker tourney here over in the General Discussion part of the board, and all of the sudden, DVSONE storms in with details of a running DVS-SMG feud. Coincidence? Or something more? :lol:

Shawn
08-27-2008, 03:12 PM

I was not on the site back then, but it all deteriorated because someone wanted to organize a private online poker tourney? Yikes. Now, SMG is trying to organize a private online poker tourney here over in the General Discussion part of the board, and all of the sudden, DVSONE storms in with details of a running DVS-SMG feud. Coincidence? Or something more? :lol:

Curious...is it not?

:D

eniparadoxgma
08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
Watch out everyone. Hairless miniscule Nutzsack is watching this thread!!!

NKySteeler
08-27-2008, 07:23 PM

Yea, I've been reading those multiple threads over there for several hours now... I personally think all parties involved have to ask themselves a few questions. .... But hey, it's cheap entertainment without a doubt because I really don't care as long as it remains over THERE!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
08-27-2008, 07:33 PM

Yea, I've been reading those multiple threads over there for several hours now... I personally think all parties involved have to ask themselves a few questions. .... But hey, it's cheap entertainment without a doubt because I really don't care as long as it remains over THERE!

Agreed. With all the "Watch out Planet Steelers posters" stuff and Harry quoting what I write on this site over at the Trib, I have expected to find some of that drama over here. Good to see I was mistaken. As I said previously (and have subsequently been quoted as saying lol) the Trib (for the most part...oh no, I added a qualifier, I must be back-pedaling!!!1 :D) is for drama and the Planet is for football.

I still have to go to both, as there are still quality posters over there that haven't made the jump, but the drama and doom can stay over there as far as I'm concerned.

buckeyehoppy
08-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Dayum!!!

Guess I'm glad I have a life! :stirpot :Beer :moon

eniparadoxgma
08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Dayum!!!

Guess I'm glad I have a life! :stirpot :Beer :moon

:(

NKySteeler
08-27-2008, 07:38 PM
Dayum!!!

Guess I'm glad I have a life!

:Clap ......... Best line yet!.............

BTW bh, your new sig line statement isn't exactly correct, as far as dating back to '69........ :o :wink:

Les 74
08-27-2008, 07:40 PM

Have to say that the past 3 days have had more excitement at the Trib than the past 3 months.Also,good to see that the board still crashes with the utmost frequency.Ahhhhhhhh,some things NEVER change. :lol:

stlrz d
08-27-2008, 07:54 PM
The good doesn't outweigh the bad over there. The good over there should just come over here and be done with it.

NKySteeler
08-27-2008, 08:06 PM
The good doesn't outweigh the bad over there. The good over there should just come over here and be done with it.

It will never happen. You're beating your head against the wall hoping for it. ..... http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8648/emoticonstresssu3.gif http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3127/big524929wc4.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
08-27-2008, 08:42 PM
I was just sayin'. :D

SteelTorch
08-28-2008, 12:23 AM
Oh, this is rich: they now have a derogatory name for this place: The Cheerleading Board. :lol:

Hey, maybe we should start living up to the name.
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A2566/256685/300_256685.bmp

http://bjornlee.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/cheerleader.jpg

:wink:

AngryAsian
08-28-2008, 03:04 AM
I'm just glad that I'm not over there anymore. I miss some of the quality posters over there but the drama is worse than ever. Here to a season over here with quality discussions, debates, arguments and disagreements.... without degrading into an inflammatory insult fest.

stlrz d
08-28-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm just glad that I'm not over there anymore. I miss some of the quality posters over there but the drama is worse than ever. Here to a season over here with quality discussions, debates, arguments and disagreements.... without degrading into an inflammatory insult fest.

Hear, hear!

That's what some of the malcontents over there don't seem to understand. It's possible to be critical of something or someone without things getting ugly. And without the doom and gloom.

Ghost
08-28-2008, 08:48 AM
What they don't seem to understand is it isn't 'cheerleading' as I've seen plenty of critical posts about certain players, rather it's much closer to the football discusions you have with your buds over beers. Yeah, sometimes they get heated (I have a good friend that I trade weekly emails about the Steelers with and it can get nasty at times) but at the end of the day you're able to move on and still enjoy your beers.

It's ok to disagree about a topic yet still be able to have a discussion. Hell, that discussion may even involve screaming but at end of the day it's cool.

The guys (and a few gals) here are the folks I'd go grab a drink with if they were passing through Atlanta. I wish the few that are like that at the Trib would venture over.

Shawn
08-28-2008, 11:49 AM
If cheerleading is reasonable intelligent discussion about the Steelers...hand me some pom poms.

RuthlessBurgher
08-28-2008, 01:14 PM
If cheerleading is reasonable intelligent discussion about the Steelers...hand me some pom poms.

Wouldn't you rather be in the medical staff that gets to work on the cheerleaders?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/jtrabert/CofC/cheerleader-injury.jpg

AngryAsian
08-28-2008, 02:22 PM

Hear, hear!

That's what some of the malcontents over there don't seem to understand. It's possible to be critical of something or someone without things getting ugly. And without the doom and gloom.

Bingo. As Ghost put it.... the posters here are the kind of guys you would most certainly have over the house watching the game and downing some suds. I can't even count how many heated arguments and debates my Daytona (non Steeler fans) brothers and I have gotten into over myriads of football topics...... but never has it been where during the heat of it all we're slinging insults, calling names and threatening bodily harm. In the end fist bumps and high fives all around and happiness because we got a respite from the female and kiddie folk at home, while enjoying the greatest time of year..... FOOTBALL SEASON.

Shawn
08-28-2008, 02:29 PM

Wouldn't you rather be in the medical staff that gets to work on the cheerleaders?

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/jtrabert/CofC/cheerleader-injury.jpg

I could certainly deal with that. I think the wifey might have something to say about that though.

:cry:

NKySteeler
08-28-2008, 05:26 PM
Did someone say cheerleaders????....

That Song girl pic that Ruthless posted is my favorite... "Who says being a trainer is a bad job?"..... :lol:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3276/usccheerleaders4ux0.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2725/uscmainheadersl8.jpg

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5616/usccheerleaders5sd0.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8104/usccheerleaders8ev0.jpg

eniparadoxgma
08-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow. After being down for like 6 hours and during almost all of the Steelers' last pre-season game, it would seem that the Trib site...is down again. There was an admin there moving and locking threads during the hour it was up... so they have to be aware of the server crapping its pants on a routine basis.

Just don't get it.

Shawn
08-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Wow. After being down for like 6 hours and during almost all of the Steelers' last pre-season game, it would seem that the Trib site...is down again. There was an admin there moving and locking threads during the hour it was up... so they have to be aware of the server crapping its pants on a routine basis.

Just don't get it.

From what I gather...the mods can only work with what they have...which is antique servers. Per the trib mods they have been promised updates for awhile now. It seems like it's just lip service. I asked about 5 years ago...and the promises were the same.

Here...we will experience times when we have problems. I believe those times will be short lived. JH has assured us that updates will be made as we grow. I have a feeling we will get a strong influx of new blood over the next few months and might experience some bumps in the road. I ask for patience...knowing it will be worked on promptly.

I hope we can continue to grow and improve...and I think we have a terrific core of posters that can help make that happen. Thanks guys...I truely do appreciate my Steeler brothers here. Y'all are a great group of guys...except AS (he keep sending me raunchy PMs...sick bastage :lol: ) j/k

ikestops85
08-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Then here's to a successful season ... just tip one with a friend or two or three. :Cheers

Best Beer Commercial Ever (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrSSSfYE2dQ)

eniparadoxgma
08-29-2008, 06:43 PM
While I honestly couldn't care about the truth of this, being as if he's here he's not being a douche (or he would've already been booted), I do find it friggin hilarious:

Are you secretly pining away for a membership there, knowing all the while it will be denied because of your rampant douchebaggery?!?!
Already a member and posting regularly. How hard is to say blind stupid Lemming things in a couple of sentences? If it required any intelligence you Kool-Aide drinkers would not be afraid of differing opinions. :roll:

The enemy is us!!!1eleven!1111! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NKySteeler
08-29-2008, 06:48 PM
While I honestly couldn't care about the truth of this, being as if he's here he's not being a douche (or he would've already been booted), I do find it friggin hilarious:

Are you secretly pining away for a membership there, knowing all the while it will be denied because of your rampant douchebaggery?!?!
Already a member and posting regularly. How hard is to say blind stupid Lemming things in a couple of sentences? If it required any intelligence you Kool-Aide drinkers would not be afraid of differing opinions. :roll:

The enemy is us!!!1eleven!1111! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddie, is that you?.............. :lol:

scrap heap
08-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Eniparadoxgma,

Nice work over at the Steelerslive Site. Limas Suck? Bustenhall? Hilarious. If you can't beat them, join them.

NKySteeler
08-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Eniparadoxgma,

Nice work over at the Steelerslive Site. Limas Suck? Bustenhall? Hilarious. If you can't beat them, join them.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/5064/1226057happybunnyhilosekq5.jpg

scrap heap
08-29-2008, 07:15 PM
NKYsteeler,

Its a joke thread where he's messing with the gloom and doomers:

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... p?t=136713 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=136713)

As I said, funny stuff.

Shawn
08-29-2008, 08:02 PM
And the trolldom begins. Yes, I would say Eddie is certainly a troll...likely Harry.

Les 74
08-29-2008, 08:08 PM
And the trolldom begins. Yes, I would say Eddie is certainly a troll...likely Harry.

But..........who is Harry????Or should I say SteelerShades???

Shawn
08-29-2008, 08:12 PM

But..........who is Harry????Or should I say SteelerShades???

And that is the million dollar question.

eniparadoxgma
08-29-2008, 08:19 PM
It's this kind of witch hunt type of dealie that ol' NutzonHisChin was probably attempting to provoke, regardless of whether or not he was being sincere with his admission.

My stance is that as long as they're not acting like trolls, I don't care who they are. However, once someone acts like a douche they should be banned like a douche.

Just my 2 cents. :)

costanza2k1
08-29-2008, 08:24 PM
Oh, this is rich: they now have a derogatory name for this place: The Cheerleading Board. :lol:

Hey, maybe we should start living up to the name.
http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A2566/256685/300_256685.bmp
[/img]

:wink:

George likes cheerleading even more now!

stlrz d
08-29-2008, 11:00 PM
It's this kind of witch hunt type of dealie that ol' NutzonHisChin was probably attempting to provoke, regardless of whether or not he was being sincere with his admission.

My stance is that as long as they're not acting like trolls, I don't care who they are. However, once someone acts like a douche they should be banned like a douche.

Just my 2 cents. :)

:Clap