PDA

View Full Version : Hey Steeler fans! Ready to own the basement this year??

Bengaltime
08-22-2008, 12:57 PM
Hopefully this will add some life to the trash talk forum. Go Bengals!

SteelTorch
08-22-2008, 02:02 PM
Good luck. I've been trying, and the place is still like a ghost town.

Maybe you should invite some Bengals fans over to actually give life to this place. Hell, bring a troll while you're at it. Invite TrinaAnn and Ghostwriter too, so I can smack the living daylights out of both of them. :twisted:

Oh, :bungalssuck

Les 74
08-22-2008, 10:46 PM

Maybe you should invite some Bengals fans over to actually give life to this place. Hell, bring a troll while you're at it. Invite TrinaAnn and Ghostwriter too, so I can smack the living daylights out of both of them. :twisted:

The reason why its a ghost town is because when you sit back and think about it,what teams fans can really talk smack on the Steelers...................especially the ones in our division. :lol:

stlrz d
08-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Imo, Bengals = basement, so I guess we already own the basement. ;)

Bengaltime
08-27-2008, 02:41 PM

The reason why its a ghost town is because when you sit back and think about it,what teams fans can really talk smack on the Steelers...................especially the ones in our division. :lol:

We can always smack the Steelers. You guys are so "smack"able.

RuthlessBurgher
08-27-2008, 04:11 PM

This should be the comedy forum instead of the smack forum, because you are so laughable. :lol:
:bungalssuck

Les 74
08-27-2008, 07:37 PM

How'd that "smack" work for you 3 years ago........in the playoffs........on your home field???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ColumbusSteelerFan
09-21-2008, 04:33 PM
How does that 0-3 feel? :D :D :D

ColumbusSteelerFan
09-28-2008, 04:36 PM
0-4 feel any better? :lol:

:bungalssuck :tt1

ColumbusSteelerFan
10-06-2008, 10:16 AM
How's 0-5? I'll bet this guy never comes back here. :tt2

RuthlessBurgher
10-09-2008, 03:57 PM

Not after the Steelers mop the floor with them in our first game after the bye!

Iron Shiek
10-10-2008, 04:14 PM

Not after the Steelers mop the floor with them in our first game after the bye!

Oh god...I can't even get a peep out of my bungle fan friend. He was always the first to be chanting Who dey bull$hit all the time, but he won't even talk about NFL unless its fantasy related. Losers.

SteelTorch
10-23-2008, 12:39 AM
I wish I could have sympathy for them, but I can't. I think what finally broke it for me was when someone at their forum posted (this year, as a matter of fact) a thread making fun of Ben's motorcycle accident. Majority of course thought it was a hoot, but the second I posted pics of Carson Palmer's NON-LIFE THREATENING knee injury, they were deleted and I got reprimanded by the mods.

There are of course many other examples, but I think that was what finally did it for me. They could now go 0-16 and I wouldn't feel the least bit sorry for them. :wink:

RuthlessBurgher
10-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Hey Steeler fans! Ready to own the basement this year??

Well, we just played the basement team this past week, and we owned them.

So, yes, I get you could say be are ready to own the basement this year.

:bungalssuck :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
10-25-2008, 05:13 PM
Here is a list of a few of Ben's Gals:

Golfer Natalie Gulbis

http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/381592773_27dd4e5c98.jpg

Actress Missy Peregrym

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p45/bigbennews/benmissy1.jpg

The "Ben's Gals" defense

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06hG45IfRDekJ/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0ekSd0v0hqbGq/610x.jpg

(note: the last one is the only one that he can refer to as his "beeyotch" all day and every day) :lol:

ColumbusSteelerFan
10-28-2008, 08:46 PM
0-8 and on the way to perfection! :D :D :bungalssuck

RuthlessBurgher
10-29-2008, 02:02 PM
0-8 and on the way to perfection! :D :D :bungalssuck

It's their 5th 0-8 start in the past 30 years (the 4th since 1991). Congrats on getting an 0-8 "one for the thumb." Talk about franchise ineptitude!

ColumbusSteelerFan
12-01-2008, 04:21 AM
I think we can officially say this didn't happen this year. :D

:bungalssuck :tt2

ColumbusSteelerFan
02-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Hopefully this will add some life to the trash talk forum. Go Bengals!

Ahem...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/0d/fullj.5bbec682007ee71e413ce7083953a877/5bbec682007ee71e413ce7083953a877-getty-80670228zz273_super_bowl_xl.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_SteeL_CurtaiN_
02-02-2009, 05:40 PM
The Bungals are the cement in the foundation of our house which holds all the trophies

RuthlessBurgher
02-05-2009, 07:47 PM
This guy should get the Nostradamus award. He was absolutely right. In every round of the draft, the Steelers are listed at the very bottom, the last team out of all 32. We own the basement this year, baby!!! Wooooooo!!!!