PDA

View Full Version : Some of these guys are just racist

Djfan
08-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Watching Fox News this morning. Don King was in the studio promoting his tennis match coming up. Asked about the two candidates, he tried to give his best nice words about McCain, then went on to say that Obrother is for change, and our country wants that. (As if he knows what I want).

The commentator asks him "If Obama loses is it because he's black?"

"I think so." he responds.

So there you are, Mr. or Ms. voter! Vote for Obummer or you are a racist!!

Now you know.

papillon
08-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Just as an FYI, since the pickins are slim this go around for the Presidency of the USA, here's the plan I'm promoting, now follow me this can work.

Vote a split ticket. If you pull the lever for Obama then vote Republican across the board for Congress and, if you pull the lever for McCain then vote Democrat across the board for Congress.

Here's the reasoning: If they can't get anyhting done because, they don't want the other party to appear to be accomplishing anything then we (the taxpayers) make out because, they aren't passing any more stupid laws. Gridlock is good! Mark it!

Pappy

Shawn
08-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Agreed...both these candidates are dangerous. Both would expand government which is not a good thing. Republican/Democrat...ehhh all the same thing anymore. The only candidate worthy of squat never stood a chance (Fred Thompson)...a true conservative.

NKySteeler
08-26-2008, 07:26 PM
There is no good candidate this time around.... For me, I'm looking at possible issues within my profession... But both are bad, IMO...

...Is "Randy of the Redwoods" still running......? :?

RuthlessBurgher
08-26-2008, 10:58 PM
There is no good candidate this time around.... For me, I'm looking at possible issues within my profession... But both are bad, IMO...

...Is "Randy of the Redwoods" still running......? :?

http://a944.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/m_f745fd508f1c685fc87a37bc2c7fef5f.jpg

His platform...a law forcing MTV to actually play music videos.