PDA

View Full Version : This should give you all a good chuckle...

papillon
08-22-2008, 12:14 AM
http://thebrownsboard.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7246085224/m/5481043425

All I can say is... :loser and :brownssuck and maybe he needs to :Binky

Enjoy ya'all

Pappy

buckeyehoppy
08-22-2008, 12:28 AM
The Stoolers? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but that's the best they can do in the Clown Tent?

Typically, when I watch the Black and Gold, I am on a stool (read: bar stool). So, I guess that qualifies.

But, always remember, who's the team that wears the colors of the other kind of stool? I rest my case! :owned

Jom112
08-22-2008, 12:32 AM
Stupid fans, but I do like that guy guardian's avatar... :D

RuthlessBurgher
08-22-2008, 12:44 AM
if I owned the Browns and the Stoolers called me up today and offered me BB for DA straight up, i'd turn them down in a second.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck

:loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser

ramblinjim
08-22-2008, 01:08 AM
Wow...........that board is uh....comical :Blah

stlrz d
08-22-2008, 07:21 AM
Hey Browns fans...tell my how my ass taste! :lol:

Ozey74
08-22-2008, 07:55 AM
This debate is a joke. This Browns fan talking junk about the Steelers is like a 6 year old threatening to beat up an adult.

I would like to know what this poster is going to say after week #2 when the Stains are 0-2.

:brownssuck

Geez! DA comes out of the wood work for 1 season and they think they have the 2nd comming of Dan Marino.

:roll:

frankthetank1
08-22-2008, 08:23 AM
how could anyone compare a qb with one good year to ben? even if i hated the steelers i wouldnt compare the two. i hate marsha brady more than any player in the nfl i think but i still give him credit for being the best qb right now.

stlrz d
08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
how could anyone compare a qb with one good year to ben? even if i hated the steelers i wouldnt compare the two. i hate marsha brady more than any player in the nfl i think but i still give him credit for being the best qb right now.

The answer is simple...the green eyed monster.

And stupidity! :D

ghettoscott
08-22-2008, 09:12 AM
if I owned the Browns and the Stoolers called me up today and offered me BB for DA straight up, i'd turn them down in a second.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft :wft

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck :brownssuck

:loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser :loser

:Agree

proudpittsburgher
08-22-2008, 09:19 AM
You know, it wasn't comical as much as it was sad. It would be like me giving ten reasons why Ben is better than Tom Brady. I'm not delusional enough to think that Ben is a better QB than Tom Brady, knowing he isn't quite at that level (althought I'll take BB). Somehow, someway, they really, truly think DA is better than BB. :wft I mean, they really, really think that. :wft :wft Like I said, it's more sad than comical.

ANPSTEEL
08-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Stupid fans, but I do like that guy guardian's avatar... :D

$

ikestops85
08-22-2008, 11:04 AM
What are you guys talking about?? The only thing in that thread was some hot chick pulling down her pants displaying a really niiiice arse. :Boobs

:lol: :lol:

Iron Shiek
08-22-2008, 04:58 PM
This initial post freakin kills me:

Guys I'm in a debate with some stupid Stoolers fans about who is the better QB, DA or BB. Here are some reasons I've come up with. Any other suggestions I can use as ammo to support our QB?

1. Made the Pro Bowl his rookie year
2. Threw for more yards than Big Ben.
3. Bigger improvement in his team's record (8-8 to 10-6 for BB, 4-12 to 10-6 for DA)
4. Had more 2+ TD games than BB.
5. Throws more long passes than BB.
6. Younger than BB.
7. Beat out a first round draft pick QB for the starting job.
8. Far less sacks than BB.
9. Less fumbles and lost fumbles.
10. More upside and higher ceiling than BB.

3. When you phucking suck every year and have a 4-12 record, its alot easier to have a bigger improvement in record dikweed!!!
5. How does throwing more long passes make him better. If you can't complete them what the hell is the difference.
6. He's younger. Okay THAT makes him better. Case closed.
7. I won't even comment on this...retarded
10. :loser :HeadBanger More upside in sucking maybe.