PDA

View Full Version : Check out the panic on the Bengals board.

Ozey74
08-17-2008, 09:13 PM
http://boards.bengals.com/

Chad Johnson got hurt & Palmer is playing like poo.

:bungalssuck

Mel Blount's G
08-17-2008, 09:30 PM
:Agree

costanza2k1
08-17-2008, 09:48 PM
I wish I could...I didn't even post there yet

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

SteelTorch
08-17-2008, 09:57 PM
http://boards.bengals.com/

Chad Johnson got hurt & Palmer is playing like poo.

:tt2

Although, I never wish for injury on another player. The only satisfaction I get out of this is watching them scurry around scared. :wink:

Shawn
08-17-2008, 09:59 PM
I have a confession...I'm now a Bengal fan.

My name over there is CinCinci.

I believe there is a lil troll in all of us.

:lol:

fordfixer
08-17-2008, 10:03 PM

gone over to the dark side :P

SteelTorch
08-17-2008, 10:07 PM

I posted there for a long time under the name Steel_Curtain_43. I pissed off many a Bengals fan in my day. 8)

Being that I'm out of the country though, I'm limiting all my internet time to Steelers talk. So one of yinz will have to go there and troll 'em for me.

Mel Blount's G
08-17-2008, 10:24 PM

This could be fun. I just registered as a bungle fan named "Who Dey?" :twisted:

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
08-17-2008, 10:47 PM
Just registered also under crybabyjohnson--think the mods will let it go thru?

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
Can you ever imagine how much the Browns and Bengals must hate us--We knock the Bengals out of the playoffs each year and have put the browns to shame over the past 10 years--It must suck to be a Bengal or Browns fans--At least the Ravens have had some success vs us.

Shawn
08-18-2008, 12:04 AM

This should be fun.

:mrgreen:

fordfixer
08-18-2008, 12:13 AM

This should be fun.

:mrgreen:
have a great time bungal bashing :tt1

Snatch98
08-18-2008, 12:20 AM
For a much better time join this message board. It's like a Cleveland Browns alternate reality. http://www.thebrownsboard.com

I post over there under the same name and have for a few months now. I'm usually the only one over there stirring up other sh.it. However I wouldn't consider myself a troll. They really wouldn't know what to do with themselves if a bunch of us posted over there.

RuthlessBurgher
08-18-2008, 01:20 AM

I've never trolled on another team's board, but I registered myself just in case the urge hits me this season. If you happen to come across a supposed Bengal fan named CincinnATTICA, you now know who that is. :mrgreen:

fordfixer
08-18-2008, 01:26 AM

I've never trolled on another team's board, but I registered myself just in case the urge hits me this season. If you happen to come across a supposed Bengal fan named CincinnATTICA, you now know who that is. :mrgreen:

Lost another one to the dark side :lol:

Shawn
08-18-2008, 01:55 AM
For a much better time join this message board. It's like a Cleveland Browns alternate reality. http://www.thebrownsboard.com

I post over there under the same name and have for a few months now. I'm usually the only one over there stirring up other sh.it. However I wouldn't consider myself a troll. They really wouldn't know what to do with themselves if a bunch of us posted over there.

Embrace your inner troll.

RuthlessBurgher
08-18-2008, 02:01 AM

I signed up there too as "Flu****Down" (after all, we all know what you are supposed to do if it is Brown, don't we?)

Has anyone been trolling a message board for the Maryland Nevermores?

Jom112
08-18-2008, 06:53 AM

Embrace your inner troll.

Nothing wrong with a little trolling...

I wish I could...I didn't even post there yet

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Maybe you should tell your friend in the farm next to you in yuba to stop trolling over there. :lol:

Just messing with you, it's happened to me before over there as well. I traveled to Boston once and when I tried to log in it blocked me because of the ip range. If you want to PM me your ip address/range I could work on getting it unblocked for you...

stlrz d
08-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Can we please try to place these posts in the appropriate forum? :)

Shawn
08-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Can we please try to place these posts in the appropriate forum? :)

And I suppose you could moderate better. You have issues.

stlrz d
08-18-2008, 02:07 PM
I think you need some meds for your moods doc. I was only having a bit of fun with you...hence the :lol:

But don't let that stop you from making statements about someone you've never met. :)

Shawn
08-18-2008, 02:31 PM
I think you need some meds for your moods doc. I was only having a bit of fun with you...hence the :lol:

But don't let that stop you from making statements about someone you've never met. :)

Uh huh. You are trying to prod me. I am going to request that you not respond to anymore of my posts. I will gladly do the same for you. I have no desire to play your games.