PDA

View Full Version : Bob Saget Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central Tonight-10PM EST

Ozey74
08-17-2008, 06:53 PM
I thought this would be useful info, if your not into the Olympics or if the excitement of the Philly/Padres is too much for you to handle.

If you haven't seen a roast on Comedy Central they are freakin' hilarious!! Bob Saget is too easy of a target. :P

stlrz d
08-17-2008, 07:52 PM
I've had this set to record on TiVo for a while now. :D

One of my favorite guys on there is Jeffrey Ross. In this one, one of his jokes is, "Bob Saget's girlfriend is so young R. Kelly wouldn't pee on her." :lol:

I can't remember if it was Greg Giraldo or Jeffrey Ross who said, at the Flavor Flav roast, "Flavor Flav is sooooo black and soooooo skinny...he's like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape!" :lol:

These roasts are great and sometimes on the weekends they play them uncensored during the wee hours. :wink:

Ozey74
08-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I've had this set to record on TiVo for a while now. :D

One of my favorite guys on there is Jeffrey Ross. In this one, one of his jokes is, "Bob Saget's girlfriend is so young R. Kelly wouldn't pee on her." :lol:

I can't remember if it was Greg Giraldo or Jeffrey Ross who said, at the Flavor Flav roast, "Flavor Flav is sooooo black and soooooo skinny...he's like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape!" :lol:

These roasts are great and sometimes on the weekends they play them uncensored during the wee hours. :wink:

I've seen them late at night. The content woke me up once!!!

Flavor Flav was roast was awesome. I believe it was Jeff Ross that said he looks like a "turd with teeth". Flav's table of ladies took the jokes directed towards them personally.

The one time I thought they went below the belt (by roast standards), was during Pan Anderson roast when Jeff Ross slammed on Kurt Cobain with Courtney Love in attendance. I forgot what what it was he said, but I recall a hush came over the crowd.

These roasts shouldn't be on Sundays.

stlrz d
08-17-2008, 08:19 PM
I think Sunday is the perfect day for them.

:twisted: