PDA

View Full Version : Nasty thought

SteelerNation1
08-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Is it me, or has Sean Mahan outperformed Hartwig to this point? He just gets a better push. Gross, now i have to go shower!

SteelTorch
08-15-2008, 02:30 PM
All reports I've read have said that despite everything you here out of the coaches, Hartwig has been looking better than Mahan. And from what I saw in pass protection, Hartwig was doing fine.

SteelerNation1
08-15-2008, 02:33 PM
All reports I've read have said that despite everything you here out of the coaches, Hartwig has been looking better than Mahan. And from what I saw in pass protection, Hartwig was doing fine.
Yeah, I have heard that too, but in both games I thought Mahan outperformed him.

steelblood
08-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Hartwig was poor in the first game and bad last night. He got blown up several times last night, whiffed on a pull block that led to a loss, and had that horrendous holding penalty on 3rd and 1. That doesn't mean he is a lost cause because, after all, he is in a new offense and this is a preseason game. Unfortunately, the Steelers want to make a decision very soon, and he has not played well enough to unseat Mahan (how is that possible?).

Les 74
08-15-2008, 04:01 PM
he has not played well enough to unseat Mahan (how is that possible?).

Scary thought considering that my grandma could probably outplay Mahan. :shock:

BIG FAN
08-15-2008, 04:15 PM

Sign her up!

Steelhere10
08-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Is it me, or has Sean Mahan outperformed Hartwig to this point? He just gets a better push. Gross, now i have to go shower!maybe because Mahan started against Eagles scrub linemans while Hartwig started against Marcus Stroud.

stlrz d
08-15-2008, 07:26 PM
I thought this thread was about #92.

He's nasty! :twisted:

BIG FAN
08-15-2008, 07:35 PM
I thought this thread was about #92.

He's nasty! :twisted:

When I first saw the thread title, I thought Les 74 was contemplating something with larger animals!
Whew! Glad that boy is finally workin' in the Burgh.
:Cheers

costanza2k1
08-15-2008, 07:57 PM
Is it me, or has Sean Mahan outperformed Hartwig to this point? He just gets a better push. Gross, now i have to go shower!maybe because Mahan started against Eagles scrub linemans while Hartwig started against Marcus Stroud.

:Agree Bingo, I think this is what has happened. Regardless of what the deal is this still doesn't help out of reject on the right side of the line. Whatever the lineup is we have to state it now and then let them work together for continuity for the rest of the preseason.

Shawn
08-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Mid season the Steelers FO gave me a call and asked if I would come in to compete with Mahan. They believed at 5 foot 6 142 pounds that I could hold POA better than Mahan. So, does that answer your question???

:lol:

SteelerNation1
08-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Mid season the Steelers FO gave me a call and asked if I would come in to compete with Mahan. They believed at 5 foot 6 142 pounds that I could hold POA better than Mahan. So, does that answer your question???

So why the heck are you still "doctoring?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

SteelerNation1
08-16-2008, 04:49 PM
True, but Hartwig isn't going to be able to pick who he plays against in the regular season.

fordfixer
08-17-2008, 01:58 AM

Can She punt also? :lol:

AngryAsian
08-17-2008, 08:15 AM

Hello.... have you ever heard the term "Head" Nurse?.... gheez even with my slanted eyes I could see that one. :lol:

Les 74
08-17-2008, 08:23 AM

Can She punt also? :lol:

Better than Ernster. :lol:

SteelerNation1
08-17-2008, 11:20 AM

Hello.... have you ever heard the term "Head" Nurse?.... gheez even with my slanted eyes I could see that one. :lol:
:Clap :Clap :Clap