PDA

View Full Version : I'm watching the game on line now!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-14-2008, 07:39 PM
http://xssports.rack111.com/

AkronSteel
08-14-2008, 10:36 PM
http://xssports.rack111.com/

Thanks man you rock! watched the game, and now I don't have to stay up until 3, who knows maybe I will watch later on too, but that was great!

SanAntonioSteelerFan
08-14-2008, 10:47 PM
You're welcome dude. I remember last year how friggin' hard it was to find a game on line ... maybe this year will be different !

calmkiller
08-14-2008, 11:17 PM
SOB i listened to it on the radio...i checked here before it started and didnt see anything. .....

Djfan
08-15-2008, 10:50 AM
Watched it. It was awesome!!

ghettoscott
08-22-2008, 09:39 PM
anyone know if this "should" work tomorrow? or is this some Canada stuff..?

NKySteeler
08-22-2008, 09:46 PM

...Good question.... The Steelers game v the Vikings is going to be "pre-empted" here so CBS can televise the Bungle game for the local market.... :wft

fordfixer
08-22-2008, 09:49 PM

...Good question.... The Steelers game v the Vikings is going to be "pre-empted" here so CBS can televise the Bungle game for the local market.... :wft
Your kidding,...... Right?

NKySteeler
08-22-2008, 09:53 PM

No... I wish I was...

It is the only "nationally televised" Steelers game of the pre-season... However, the Bungles also play on Sat. night, and the local CBS affiliate will be broadcasting the Bungle game instead since it's a sell-out. ... It sucks!!!

fordfixer
08-22-2008, 09:56 PM

No... I wish I was...

It is the only "nationally televised" Steelers game of the pre-season... However, the Bungles also play on Sat. night, and the local CBS affiliate will be broadcasting the Bungle game instead since it's a sell-out. ... It sucks!!!
Big time, But Brenda should be happy :D

NKySteeler
08-22-2008, 10:01 PM

Yes, she is.... :? ...I plan on cooking dinner, putting on the "Barry White" music, pouring a few drinks, and trying to get "lucky"... Since I can't watch the Steelers.... :lol:

fordfixer
08-22-2008, 10:05 PM

Yes, she is.... :? ...I plan on cooking dinner, putting on the "Barry White" music, pouring a few drinks, and trying to get "lucky"... Since I can't watch the Steelers.... :lol:
Good luck with that ----uh--- she won't want to watch the game?

NKySteeler
08-22-2008, 10:08 PM

Yes she will.... That will be the challenge, and test my abilities!.... :twisted:

fordfixer
08-22-2008, 10:21 PM

Yes she will.... That will be the challenge, and test my abilities!.... :twisted:
So I take it you don't want to hear "Honey do you mind if we leave the T.V. on" :P

NKySteeler
08-22-2008, 10:27 PM
So I take it you don't want to hear "Honey do you mind if we leave the T.V. on" :P

As long as the "stat line" scrolls along the bottom keeping me up-to-date on the Steelers game, I won't complain at all!..... :lol:

fordfixer
08-22-2008, 10:32 PM

As long as the "stat line" scrolls along the bottom keeping me up-to-date on the Steelers game, I won't complain at all!..... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: