PDA

View Full Version : Simultaneous Post Feature Disable

steelz09
08-14-2008, 07:20 PM
I know that members have requested that I disable the simultaneous post feature. This was an annoyance especially no days like today (game day threads) where if you wanted to reply to a post but someone "beat you to it" that it would request that you read the new post before replying to an "old" post.

This feature has been disabled to allow for game day threads to work more smoothly. Happy Postings!

Here we go Steelers!

:brownssuck

:ratsuck

:bungalssuck

stlrz d
08-14-2008, 07:27 PM
Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTh ankyouThankyouThankyou!!!

I am so sorry for being so vocal about that, but it was one of those things that was under my skin...a bur under the saddle...a rock in my shoe...you name it, it bugged the crap out of me and you have no idea how happy you have made me by figuring it out!!! :D :D :D

Again, ThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouThankyouTh ankyouThankyou!!!

:Steel :tt1 :tt2

fordfixer
08-14-2008, 11:00 PM
J- thanks it's great that you listen to us and do what you can. thanks again :tt1

Flasteel
08-14-2008, 11:07 PM
I noticed that. Great job J

BIG FAN
08-15-2008, 06:01 AM
Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for being so vocal about that, but it was one of those things that was under my skin...a bur under the saddle...a rock in my shoe...you name it, it bugged the crap out of me and you have no idea how happy you have made me by figuring it out!!! :D :D :D

Your actually vocal?
:lol:

stlrz d
08-15-2008, 07:28 AM
[quote="stlrz d":2hvdqpcl]Whoooooo hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Your actually vocal?
:lol:[/quote:2hvdqpcl]

Sometimes. :mrgreen:

Les 74
08-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Go figure!!!!An admin that actually listens to you. :lol:

The GDT did go alot smoother last night.

BIG FAN
08-15-2008, 08:25 AM
Thanks John.
And watch out for Les and all small animals. :Beer

Les 74
08-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Thanks John.
And watch out for Les and all small animals. :Beer

Whats wrong with the big ones??? :lol:

BIG FAN
08-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Your right Les, I gues now they might be human girls, since you have moved to the Burgh. (Does this mean generations for all time are tainted next to Filthy.)

Les 74
08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
Your right Les, I gues now they might be human girls, since you have moved to the Burgh. (Does this mean generations for all time are tainted next to Filthy.)

I haven't moved.Unfortunately,I'm still located near the biggest cess-pool in the country. :x