PDA

View Full Version : Al Michaels

stlrz d
08-03-2008, 08:08 PM
just mentioned Favre and I SWEAR I saw Madden get a woody!

Oh, they just cut away from the pre-game here locally to show the damn plane landing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can't wait...the Packers are bringing him in because they have no choice...and now they're saying open competition...but they're going to trade him! :mrgreen:

BURGH86STEEL
08-03-2008, 08:14 PM
just mentioned Favre and I SWEAR I saw Madden get a woody!

Oh, they just cut away from the pre-game here locally to show the damn plane landing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I can't wait...the Packers are bringing him in because they have no choice...and now they're saying open competition...but they're going to trade him! :mrgreen:
The circus is in town in GB

stlrz d
08-03-2008, 08:19 PM
They stayed with it until he de-planed and got in a waiting Escalade. Of course he played it up and waved to the crowd, taking his time. They came back with 12:35 left in the first quarter. What happened to Manning and Addai?

BURGH86STEEL
08-03-2008, 08:22 PM
They stayed with it until he de-planed and got in a waiting Escalade. Of course he played it up and waved to the crowd, taking his time. They came back with 12:35 left in the first quarter. What happened to Manning and Addai?

Manning is in Indy recovering from knee surgery and Addai got a head injury. I do not think it is serious.

stlrz d
08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks!

BIG FAN
08-04-2008, 01:19 AM
Thanks!

Your welcome.
Dont knob how I could have got through HoF weekend without anymore in depth reports on the Brett Saga.
Thank God the world is back to normal as we knob it.
:lol: