PDA

View Full Version : Everyone, I Want You!!!....

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 08:07 PM
.....To start posting more, now that camp has begun, and we are underway with the new season...

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/294/samtz8.jpg

... Granted, this is not your "fathers' " message board (nor his view of "Uncle Sam"... 8) ), so start posting more often... Argue... Debate... And post often now that the new season has started! ... The time has come!....

....And if you're a "guest" just reading, then sign-up and join the fray!...... :wink:

:wink: :Steel :wink: :Steel

phillyesq
07-28-2008, 08:36 PM
NKy,

I will accept your charge. I've been more lurking than posting since the switch to the new board, but now that camp has started, I plan to post more actively again. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 08:42 PM
NKy,

I will accept your charge. I've been more lurking than posting since the switch to the new board, but now that camp has started, I plan to post more actively again. I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Thank you Philly..... This board has alot of good posters, and your posts have been extremely good in the past as well, but this place also falls deathly quiet at alot of times..... Hell, I find myself posting on the Bungle msg board (which has alot of traffic almost continuously) some of the time ....

Again, thank you for accepting the challenge.... I'm sure it will pick up, and you will undoubtably help with your insight!

:wink:

Ozey74
07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
I have seen a pick up in traffic here since the news came out that Casey was a big fatty!

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 08:55 PM
I have seen a pick up in traffic here since the news came out that Casey was a big fatty!

LOL! :lol: .... Oz, you've done an incredible job with the "100 days" thread, and that helps. You've done a great job, especially with the various pics... Hats off to you!..... But this place definitely has it's "down" times, banter-wise.... My schedule and body clock is so screwed up that I'm on here in the middle of the night sometimes by myself, and it's slow. We gotta get some "west coast" posters on here for a regular basis.... We gotta pick it up, and I'm sure it will.....

Ozey74
07-28-2008, 09:06 PM

LOL! :lol: .... Oz, you've done an incredible job with the "100 days" thread, and that helps. You've done a great job, especially with the various pics... Hats off to you!..... But this place definitely has it's "down" times, banter-wise.... My schedule and body clock is so screwed up that I'm on here in the middle of the night sometimes by myself, and it's slow. We gotta get some "west coast" posters on here for a regular basis.... We gotta pick it up, and I'm sure it will.....

A big thanks to you!! On the weekends, I search for the photo's for the upcomming week and add them to my favorites and simply apply the photo on the appropiate day. It's easy and fun for me as well. I thought I was stuck on day #44, but it ended up working out! I can't believe it's over halfway complete!!!

I know what you mean about it getting slow on here, but I think things will pick up. New Steeler news is now comming out every few hours and we will have more to discuss. I work alone in an office all day and browse the board frequently during the work day & I noticed a big increase in traffic today!!!

Les 74
07-28-2008, 09:25 PM
Sorry,peeps,but the new job takes up most of my time anymore.........................and when I do have time,I'm too damn tired to post anyway.I'll try,if possible,to post more to all of your dismay. :lol: :lol:

BTW,NKy,your thread title is VERY misleading.I was thinking that you finaly went all the way gay. :wink: :lol: :lol:

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 09:38 PM
BTW,NKy,your thread title is VERY misleading.I was thinking that you finaly went all the way gay. :wink: :lol: :lol:

:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger .................................................. ..... :lol:
.... I'll give you a "mulligan" for that comment......... :wink:

Shawn
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Sorry,peeps,but the new job takes up most of my time anymore.........................and when I do have time,I'm too damn tired to post anyway.I'll try,if possible,to post more to all of your dismay. :lol: :lol:

I was just wonderin "Where's Les"? :)

Les 74
07-28-2008, 10:02 PM

I was just wonderin "Where's Les"? :)

Hey,if you copyright that,you could make a ton!!! :P :lol:

steelz09
07-28-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi Guys,

I'll be writing more and more blogs on my home page. Hopefully this will drive more traffic to the site in hopes of more members signing up. We have very good and active posters on this board and I'm happy to have you all as members.

Here we go Steelers!

costanza2k1
07-28-2008, 11:10 PM

HAHA! I miss that from Les...too funny.

buckeyehoppy
07-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Been busier than a one-armed paper hanger and will be making like Jack Kerouac (going "on the road") for ten days starting Friday.

Scheduling a stop in Latrobe next Monday to see for myself the future first place team in SBXLIII. I'll furnish a full report upon return.

BTW, :wft is with Hampton? Is he on the CC Sabathia diet? Off-season program included one-pound reps of "the special" at Guy Fieri's "Diner, Drive-in and Dive" of the day. Looks like he worked extra hard at crushing that "money" burger.

Dayum, Casey...hit that treadmill a little earlier next time...like, say, the day after the season ends. Maybe you'll be at weight by the time camp starts.

Iron Shiek
07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
.....To start posting more, now that camp has begun, and we are underway with the new season...

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/294/samtz8.jpg

... Granted, this is not your "fathers' " message board (nor his view of "Uncle Sam"... 8) ), so start posting more often... Argue... Debate... And post often now that the new season has started! ... The time has come!....

....And if you're a "guest" just reading, then sign-up and join the fray!...... :wink:

:wink: :Steel :wink: :Steel

Hey, Aunt Samantha is pretty hot!

Thanks for the challenge. I hope to keep my old posting ways up, I was in a rut for a while. I'm gonna be moving but once settled in, I should keep it going, especially with the season starting. And I'll have the Sunday Ticket again, but this will be the first time I hang around the board or chat on gamedays. Can't wait.

MeetJoeGreene
07-28-2008, 11:24 PM

Then he would have to change his name to just KYSteeler

:shock:

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 11:24 PM
And I'll have the Sunday Ticket again, but this will be the first time I hang around the board or chat on gamedays. Can't wait.

Bro, obviously you do your thing.... Like we all do...

...But I gotta tell you, it is ALOT of fun watching the game and bantering during it on here.... But that was with the "Gameday thread" from rick.... If it is your "first time", then you'll enjoy it this way..... If you participate in it.

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 11:26 PM
Then he would have to change his name to just KYSteeler

:shock:

...You know... They have the "gels" for both of us for "our" pleasure..... :o :lol:

Iron Shiek
07-28-2008, 11:29 PM
And I'll have the Sunday Ticket again, but this will be the first time I hang around the board or chat on gamedays. Can't wait.

...But I gotta tell you, it is ALOT of fun watching the game and bantering during it on here.... But that was with the "Gameday thread" from rick.... If it is your "first time", then you'll enjoy it this way..... If you participate in it.

Oh yeah I plan on jumping in this year! Be easy on me, hopefully there's no initiation like there was for getting into this board...i'm still sore... :shock:

buckeyehoppy
07-28-2008, 11:39 PM

RickT is over here. He has to import "The Game Thread" to this board and leave PGHLive in the dust. That'll get more people over here than anything. They'll all be looking for RickT's Game Thread and will discover how good this forum is.

Just my :2c

Chadman
07-28-2008, 11:42 PM

Huh?? How long has Chadman been chryogenically hibernating? Les74 has a job? What year is this??

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 11:49 PM
Huh?? How long has Chadman been chryogenically hibernating? Les74 has a job? What year is this??

....It is now 2008 and Jen has embraced the aviation industry as a poster girl, and keeping within the mantra, and is engulfed by NKy as the poster child of said issue.... She is now living and cooking for me here where it really counts....
:lol: :lol:

Chadman
07-28-2008, 11:56 PM

....It is now 2008 and Jen has embraced the aviation industry as a poster girl, and keeping within the mantra, and is engulfed by NKy as the poster child of said issue.... She is now living and cooking for me here where it really counts....
:lol: :lol:

Right...so you have Jen? You should leave your house now...Chadman's coming to get her back..

NKySteeler
07-28-2008, 11:59 PM
Right...so you have Jen? You should leave your house now...Chadman's coming to get her back..

.... Shall I make some sweet tea?...... Need a street address?..... I'll throw some shrimp on the barbie and we can discuss the misunderstanding..... :wink:

Chadman
07-29-2008, 12:05 AM

.... Shall I make some sweet tea?...... Need a street address?..... I'll throw some shrimp on the barbie and we can discuss the misunderstanding..... :wink:

Sweet tea???? Chadman knew you were a flight attendant!!

This'll be easier than when Chadman biatch-slapped LaMarr Woodley into being his facebook friend..

Chadman
07-29-2008, 12:13 AM
http://www.westerlies.org/images/104_0499.JPG

NKY with his 'friend'... :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
07-29-2008, 01:21 AM

I'd much rather have one guy on our team who is a big fatty, than root for another team in our division with multiple players who like to smoke a big fatty.
:lol:

fordfixer
07-29-2008, 02:32 PM
I'll try to post more

NKySteeler
07-29-2008, 02:40 PM

Nah... That's Loomis, the gay cabellero.... But this one is close.... :lol:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2899/air03fp2.jpg

BIG FAN
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM

Nah... That's Loomis, the gay cabellero.... But this one is close.... :lol:

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2899/air03fp2.jpg

I always thought you more of the confident Peter Graves type of pilot, who unquestionably would tell a little boy about dogs. Dayum those reality movies!

NKySteeler
07-29-2008, 02:54 PM
I always thought you more of the confident Peter Graves type of pilot, who unquestionably would tell a little boy about dogs. Dayum those reality movies!

...Johnny, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?.......

RuthlessBurgher
07-29-2008, 03:19 PM

No, but I do enjoy gladiator movies. :lol:

NKySteeler
07-29-2008, 03:25 PM

No, but I do enjoy gladiator movies. :lol:

LoL!... :lol: Outstanding! ... I knew we could "count on you"........ :lol:

SteelerOfDeVille
07-30-2008, 01:53 PM

:HeadBanger :HeadBanger :HeadBanger .................................................. ..... :lol:
.... I'll give you a "mulligan" for that comment......... :wink:
Gotta be honest... i read it that way, too... almost didn't open the damned thing because of it... then, when I saw the pic, i thought, "wow, NKY was a chick all this time? She's HOT, too! Oh, no, wait... is HE a cross-dresser? And I thought HE was hot? DAMMIT!"

After all that, I'm glad I read further. I think. :shock: