PDA

View Full Version : Erin Andrews is no longer cherished...

NKySteeler
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
The "radio station" in question is the local sports-talk here that I listen to on a regular basis.... They have made it into a big deal... First, she blew off an interview, then said to call her later to do it... Then wouldn't do it when they called... She then had her agent call and try to get the "on-air" personalities to recant thier position because the PR folks at ESPN are mad at her.... It's still an on-going story....
:lol:
------------------------------------------------

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9246/47801775yr3.png

First it was Jenn Sterger (kind of), now a Cincinnati radio host is unleashing his own Erin Andrews attack, after America's sideline princess apparently snubbed Kentucky-based radio host Alan Cutler for a scheduled interview. Here's the sic-filled report courtesy of 1530 Homer(The Sports Animal!) mid-day radio host "Mo":

Erin was supposed to be on the air with my friend and colleague Alan Cutler yesterday morning. She stiffed him. She was supposed to be on again today. Again, she refused to answer her phone. These things happen, though I usually think enough of the commitments I make that if I say I'll be somewhere, I answer the bell, and unlike Erin, the phone. Anyway, dogged in our pursuit of getting Erin on their air, I put Chuges the intern in charge of getting her on my show. He tried repeatedly, as any good reporter, including Erin, would. Chuges was relentless in his pursuit, calling regularly, leaving messages, and even sending a text. The number one rule in pursuing interviews is to battle any obstacles, including busy signals, miserable handlers, and someone not answering their phone.

Finally, Chuges' persistence was rewarded when Erin returned his call, but instead of going on the air and fulfilling her obligation to both us, and to the party who offered her to us, by doing ther interview, she proceeded to tell him that he was rude for calling her and then blamed Chuges for interrupting a conference call.

http://deadspin.com/5027950/erin-andrew ... adio-hosts (http://deadspin.com/5027950/erin-andrews-is-no-longer-cherished-by-some-midwestern-sports-radio-hosts)
--------------------------
From Mos' blog...

I'm not going to go as far and claim that Erin Andrews is not hot.

Erin Andrews is attractive. Enough so on the surface, that I put her in the Top 153. But beauty, I've often said, goes beyond what's on the surface. And we learned today that this is where Erin Andrews falls woefully short.

Erin was supposed to be on the air with my friend and colleague Alan Cutler yesterday morning. She stiffed him. She was supposed to be on again today. Again, she refused to answer her phone. These things happen, though I usually think enough of the commitments I make that if I say I'll be somewhere, I answer the bell, and unlike Erin, the phone. Anyway, dogged in our pursuit of getting Erin on their air, I put Chuges the intern in charge of getting her on my show. He tried repeatedly, as any good reporter, including Erin, would. Chuges was relentless in his pursuit, calling regularly, leaving messages, and even sending a text. The number one rule in pursuing interviews is to battle any obstacles, including busy signals, miserable handlers, and someone not answering their phone.

Finally, Chuges' persistence was rewarded when Erin returned his call, but instead of going on the air and fulfilling her obligation to both us, and to the party who offered her to us, by doing the interview, she proceeded to tell him that he was rude for calling her and then blamed Chuges for interrupting a conference call.

If Erin simply couldn't go on the air, if an emergency arose, common courtesy dictates that one would break off a phone call, and let us know. We deserve that. You deserve that. Erin Andrews , herself dependent on other making and keeping commitments, knows that.

The problem is, all good-looking women act like this. They break dates, show up late. Ignore phone calls, and we consistently let them get away with it. We often kick our buddies to the curb in favor of some hot chick who's likely to treat you as Erin treated us. And who ends up getting the raw end of the deal? Us. And we continue to tolerate it. Until now.

So we're done with Erin. I know there's essentially a national obsession with this woman, but the fact of the matter is, there are a number of equally qualified, and more attractive women to focus our time and energy on. So no more Erin in this space. We're all about Rachel Nichols, Jenn Sterger, Jamie Little, and locally for that matter, I'm sure Tara Pachmeyer would be happy to come on with us.
--------------------------------
Nothing like a "sports-talk" soap opera......... :lol:

proudpittsburgher
07-24-2008, 09:46 AM
The "radio station" in question is the local sports-talk here that I listen to on a regular basis.... They have made it into a big deal... First, she blew off an interview, then said to call her later to do it... Then wouldn't do it when they called... She then had her agent call and try to get the "on-air" personalities to recant thier position because the PR folks at ESPN are mad at her.... It's still an on-going story....
:lol:
------------------------------------------------

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9246/47801775yr3.png

First it was Jenn Sterger (kind of), now a Cincinnati radio host is unleashing his own Erin Andrews attack, after America's sideline princess apparently snubbed Kentucky-based radio host Alan Cutler for a scheduled interview. Here's the sic-filled report courtesy of 1530 Homer(The Sports Animal!) mid-day radio host "Mo":

Finally, Chuges' persistence was rewarded when Erin returned his call, but instead of going on the air and fulfilling her obligation to both us, and to the party who offered her to us, by doing ther interview, she proceeded to tell him that he was rude for calling her and then blamed Chuges for interrupting a conference call.

http://deadspin.com/5027950/erin-andrew ... adio-hosts (http://deadspin.com/5027950/erin-andrews-is-no-longer-cherished-by-some-midwestern-sports-radio-hosts)
--------------------------
From Mos' blog...

I'm not going to go as far and claim that Erin Andrews is not hot.

Erin Andrews is attractive. Enough so on the surface, that I put her in the Top 153. But beauty, I've often said, goes beyond what's on the surface. And we learned today that this is where Erin Andrews falls woefully short.

Finally, Chuges' persistence was rewarded when Erin returned his call, but instead of going on the air and fulfilling her obligation to both us, and to the party who offered her to us, by doing the interview, she proceeded to tell him that he was rude for calling her and then blamed Chuges for interrupting a conference call.

If Erin simply couldn't go on the air, if an emergency arose, common courtesy dictates that one would break off a phone call, and let us know. We deserve that. You deserve that. Erin Andrews , herself dependent on other making and keeping commitments, knows that.

The problem is, all good-looking women act like this. They break dates, show up late. Ignore phone calls, and we consistently let them get away with it. We often kick our buddies to the curb in favor of some hot chick who's likely to treat you as Erin treated us. And who ends up getting the raw end of the deal? Us. And we continue to tolerate it. Until now.

So we're done with Erin. I know there's essentially a national obsession with this woman, but the fact of the matter is, there are a number of equally qualified, and more attractive women to focus our time and energy on. So no more Erin in this space. We're all about Rachel Nichols, Jenn Sterger, Jamie Little, and locally for that matter, I'm sure Tara Pachmeyer would be happy to come on with us.
--------------------------------
Nothing like a "sports-talk" soap opera......... :lol:

Well, I'll take Rachel Nichols too, so he's got that going for him, but he's a cincinnati sports talk show host. Just let him know that if he was a Pittsburgh talk show host, she wouldn't have blown him off, he just isn't as respected. I mean, she probably thinks they are going to talk abotu semipro football.
:bungalssuck

MeetJoeGreene
07-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Call me a pig.. but she is still cherished.

http://www.sidelinehotties.com/stills/erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg

NKySteeler
07-25-2008, 06:26 AM

Pig ... :P

.... Now, I think you'll find that Mo admitted "she is easy on the eyes".... It's just that she has **** for brains when it comes to working with other media personell...

Bob
07-25-2008, 10:41 AM

Pig ... :P

.... Now, I think you'll find that Mo admitted "she is easy on the eyes".... It's just that she has **** for brains when it comes to working with other media personell...

I'd hit it

proudpittsburgher
07-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Pig ...

Why, because she turned down a local sports talk show guy down, and his buddy decides to make a case about it?

Facts
1. Erin Andrews is hot as hades
2. Erin Andrews knows her stuff
3. This guy is small potatoes
4. Um, Erin Andrews is hot as hades. :tt2 She's no rachel nichols though. :D

Shawn
07-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Call me a pig...but I would so crush that.

NKySteeler
07-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Pig ...

.... Now, I think you'll find that Mo admitted "she is easy on the eyes".... It's just that she has bad word for brains when it comes to working with other media personell...

Why, because she turned down a local sports talk show guy down, and his buddy decides to make a case about it?

Facts
1. Erin Andrews is hot as hades
2. Erin Andrews knows her stuff
3. This guy is small potatoes
4. Um, Erin Andrews is hot as hades. :tt2 She's no rachel nichols though. :D

I know I didn't express the whole story correctly, so I understand the sentiment... It wasn't one guy, it was the entire staff at the station. She had worked with these folks before she got popular, but since then, her "entorage" has to handle everything. (Alan Cutler is not that small...He used to do work for ESPN, but decided to stay local w/family at home, so gave it up) She was doing a promo for Gillette. Blew off the interview. Told the guy to call her. He called, and she wouldn't talk. Then when the guys at 1530 told the story on the air, she had her agent call... Not herself. Then the agent said "I'll do you a favor and get her on the air", so she can clear her name (ESPN PR was mad at her for blowing it off)... Basically, she could have called when she knew she wouldn't make the meeting... Common courtesy.

...And yes, she is good looking (I'd hit it), but no Rachael Nichols.... :wink:

...ehhh, forget it.... Why am I defending a Cincy station? I'm freakin' nuts!.............. :lol:

NKySteeler
07-25-2008, 03:54 PM
... And the "pig" comment was just because MJG asked to be called one.... :lol:

AngryAsian
07-27-2008, 08:47 AM

I don't think I'd "crush" that as more of having it for breakfast.... and lunch.... and dinner..... and dessert. Gosh, I'm hungry. :Beer

Ozey74
07-27-2008, 12:36 PM
The fact that she treated the Cincy media this way makes her more appealing!!!

Shawn
07-27-2008, 04:20 PM

I don't think I'd "crush" that as more of having it for breakfast.... and lunch.... and dinner..... and dessert. Gosh, I'm hungry. :Beer

Ok...I would crush that 2 times!

:mrgreen:

I don't know about anyone else but when I see an azz like that...I wanna get caveman. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
07-27-2008, 04:22 PM

Ok...I would crush that 2 times!

:mrgreen:

I don't know about anyone else but when I see an azz like that...I wanna get caveman. :lol:

http://www.zzessy.com/images/Caenyr/captainCaveman.jpg http://www.sidelinehotties.com/stills/erin-andrews-butt-shot.jpg