PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU BUY AN iBEER YOU PROBABLY NEED AN iWOMAN

NKySteeler
07-23-2008, 05:20 PM
This is not only lame, but this dude makes the UPS Markerboard guy seem slightly less creepy....
------------------------------------------------------
iBeer - The Most Useless iPhone App That I Really Want
July 22nd, 2008 by Mitch Martin

If you have a 3G iPhone or an iPhone with firmware 2.0 and you happen to have a $3 burning a whole in your pocket you can buy iBeer from the App Store. Basically the application makes your iPhone appear like a real glass of beer. When you tilt the phone the beer tilts and if you turn the phone on itís side to pour the fake beer the level of beer will go down.

Basically you can burn $3 on novelty beer that will entertain you for 10 minutes or you can spend that $3 on real beer which will help you do something useful like catch a buzz.

If you are curious about the kind of guy that would spend his time programming fake beer for the iPhone check out the video below for a demo of the program from the creator.

[youtube:35l1l2f9]8grJ4t9WVcw&hl[/youtube:35l1l2f9]

buckeyehoppy
07-23-2008, 07:37 PM
This is not only lame, but this dude makes the UPS Markerboard guy seem slightly less creepy....
------------------------------------------------------
iBeer - The Most Useless iPhone App That I Really Want
July 22nd, 2008 by Mitch Martin

If you have a 3G iPhone or an iPhone with firmware 2.0 and you happen to have a $3 burning a whole in your pocket you can buy iBeer from the App Store. Basically the application makes your iPhone appear like a real glass of beer. When you tilt the phone the beer tilts and if you turn the phone on itís side to pour the fake beer the level of beer will go down.

Basically you can burn $3 on novelty beer that will entertain you for 10 minutes or you can spend that $3 on real beer which will help you do something useful like catch a buzz.

If you are curious about the kind of guy that would spend his time programming fake beer for the iPhone check out the video below for a demo of the program from the creator.

[youtube:238vhi6u]8grJ4t9WVcw&hl[/youtube:238vhi6u]

Why bother when the real thing is all you need!!! :Beer :Beer :Beer

ghettoscott
07-24-2008, 08:48 AM
:shock: ...i didnt know you could put a credit card in one of those things!... that's pretty rad.

JAR
07-27-2008, 09:21 AM
:shock: ...i didnt know you could put a credit card in one of those things!... that's pretty rad.

You can't put a credit card in them... the guy was messing with you :)

ghettoscott
07-27-2008, 08:25 PM

You can't put a credit card in them... the guy was messing with you :)

:oops:

that fargin eyeshole.... :evil:

birtikidis
07-29-2008, 12:57 AM
all i have to say is: what a turd.

BIG FAN
07-29-2008, 02:28 AM
If you have this, you probably couldn't handle an iWoman, you would need an iBrain for that.
Nevermind, if you have iBeer, you are probably now in iRecovery.
iJust dont know about this $hit.

RuthlessBurgher
07-29-2008, 10:24 AM
Do they sell iO'Douls?

I'm the designated driver tonight, and I don't want to get too buzzed on iPhone applications. :Beer :Cheers

LasVegasGuy
08-05-2008, 01:43 PM
I have the Gen 1 IPHONE and actually have the ibeer on it (no I didn't pay for it, I borrowed it from the internet). The program looks to have been somewhat enhanced since the original. If anyone out there wants it shoot me an email and I will set it to you. Drop it into Itunes, sync and away you go.