PDA

View Full Version : Random Comments

Chemsteel
07-21-2008, 03:25 PM
I was flying back from Canada, with a golf stop in Orlando. Just a few comments on this topic.

Chem: Hey Coach, can you quite talking during my back swing?
Coach: Does it really matter, Chem?
Chem: You have a point. Any news on Sweed and Mendenhall?
Coach: Sweed is signed but I don't know about Mendenhall? I think there are some hang-ups on that "Likely-To-Be-Earned" bonus crap. I'm glad I'm not Omar the Magician.

I talked to ST yesterday. I think Farrior is in but not the long term he wanted.
Chem: Who is looking good?
Coach: LT has put on pounds and is going to put on some hurt. He is, from a physical standpoint, way ahead of last year.

Wait till you see Troy. He is quicker than he ever was.

We are a little worried about Casey. He has some leg issues but hopefully not serious.

Chem: Let's invite "Jaw Breaker" Rooney over to Grey Oaks and get the true skinny about the sale. I understand he'll work with Art and Dan.

Shawn
07-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Chem...I apologize but are these real or imaginary conversations? I never can tell.

Chemsteel
07-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Shawn;

They are real but only altered by my digressing mental acuity. We have a lot of fun and have one common thread...We can't get the OLD days out of our hearts. The new knees and hips don't convince us of the pain to endure.

I seem to recall your matriculation in Cleveland. I had several knee operations by the Brown's Physician named Dr. Ippolito. He was great and because of him I saved a knee.

I cannot be more specific hoping all will understand.

In any event, I'm off to "THE CAMP" soon. I stay with friends 30 miles away.

Shawn
07-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Shawn;

They are real but only altered by my digressing mental acuity. We have a lot of fun and have one common thread...We can't get the OLD days out of our hearts. The new knees and hips don't convince us of the pain to endure.

I seem to recall your matriculation in Cleveland. I had several knee operations by the Brown's Physician named Dr. Ippolito. He was great and because of him I saved a knee.

Thanks for the clarification....and thanks for the info. :)

MeetJoeGreene
07-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Shawn;

I can't wait for your camp update!!!

Good news about LT and Troy.

Quite worrisome abut Hampton.

NKySteeler
07-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Chem, I also love your updates....

...But "Flying back from Canada with a stop in Orlando"?... Isn't that a "bit" out of the way?... :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
07-27-2008, 04:20 PM
Chem, I also love your updates....

...But "Flying back from Canada with a stop in Orlando"?... Isn't that a "bit" out of the way?... :lol:

Perhaps he went to Punta Canada like me, eh? :Cheers

http://bp3.blogger.com/_jLfUyEuMrHk/Rkr4otxp8GI/AAAAAAAAAUw/V6cA_SW_rMk/s320/Red+Cap+Bottles.jpg

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.debbiesgaragesale.com/red%2520stripe%2520sign.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEAg-ekCXVXILhw-s9fX1yKZgmx2Q