PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network Preseason Schedule Link.

Ozey74
07-18-2008, 03:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jse ... nfirm=true (http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jsessionid=20D5768B392F5941A3D0BF75D9618C9B? id=09000d5d809476d7&template=without-video&confirm=true)

Steelers vs Eagles on LIVE!!!! 3 freakin' weeks from tonight!!!!!

:tt2

Jigawatts
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Sweet, I'll be out of town that day. Now maybe I'll have a chance of watching it. :tt1

NKySteeler
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM
Thanx for the info... It's good news!

...That makes two that are on national tv (Vikings also will be...). Now, they just have to work on something for the Bills and Panthers... The one thing I dislike about pre-season is the fact that many of the games are on local tv only. Even those that are broadcast on FSP are not available outside of the Pgh area due to blackout rules by the league.

Ozey74
07-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanx for the info... It's good news!

...That makes two that are on national tv (Vikings also will be...). Now, they just have to work on something for the Bills and Panthers... The one thing I dislike about pre-season is the fact that many of the games are on local tv only. Even those that are broadcast on FSP are not available outside of the Pgh area due to blackout rules by the league.

Now that I think about it, isn't it odd the the game against Buff isn't on national TV since it's being played in Canada?

NKySteeler
07-18-2008, 03:29 PM
Now that I think about it, isn't it odd the the game against Buff isn't on national TV since it's being played in Canada?

...I'm sure it'll be on Canadian television... :lol:

AkronSteel
07-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the update on the schedule! For an out of market fan stuck in Browns country the NFLN is a life saver during preseason! The one thing that I still don't understand is how I can pay for Sunday Ticket and the sports package with DTV and still not be able to watch the games live on FSN Pittsburgh! I just don't get it and never will! It is a stupid rule....that is the whole reason I have the sports package is so I can get my Steelers game reviews and pressers, along with the Bucs in the Spring and Summer, still I just don't understand where the disconnect comes from when I dish out my money and still don't get the service that I deserve!

Sorry had to rant!