PDA

View Full Version : QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

Flasteel
07-18-2008, 09:39 AM
I'm not having pics of a half-naked Brady Quinn on my hard drive, so if you want to see the ad, you'll have to follow the links on PFT...hilarious.

Per PFT:
Posted by Mike Florio on July 18, 2008, 6:39 a.m.
We vaguely recall seeing somewhere a suggestion that Brady Quinn’s shirtless torso and face were being used to advertise a gay dating web site.

According to TMZ.com, the image is indeed Quinn, and the ad has been in circulation for months.

Quinn’s lawyers have taken steps to force the site in question to stop using the photo.

The problem for Quinn is that, even if he’s straight, this is the kind of thing that can start Kordell-type rumors in Cleveland, and that can in turn affect Quinn’s performance, given that homophobia is one of the unwritten rules of an NFL locker room. As we noted last week, former Steelers receiver Plaxico Burress thinks that rumors of homosexuality impacted Kordell Stewart’s play in Pittsburgh.

So, basically, there’s no reason for anyone to suspect that Quinn is, might be, or ever has been attracted to men. None whatsoever.

Oviedo
07-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Quinn make news for being on a gay dating site and Big Ben makes news for dating actress Missy Peregrym. That pretty much says it all right there.

Ozey74
07-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Nothing like a distraction like this going into training camp.

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.

Flasteel
07-18-2008, 10:15 AM

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.

Here, I'm on vacation.

http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/albums/userpics/normal_0000b.jpg

rpmpit
07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Funny stuff. But hey, didn't Quinn get in trouble for gay bashing last year?? Maybe someone on the dating site did this to get back at him for it. Or maybe its his boyfriend who runs the site and he's upset that Brady hasn't come out of the closet yet. Figures this will force him out.

rpmpit
07-18-2008, 10:19 AM

Here, I'm on vacation.

Well I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging with my friends we all grab each others junk all the time. Last year down at NKy's house we were all touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Isn't that what normal guys do?? Guys??? :oops: :oops:

RuthlessBurgher
07-18-2008, 10:24 AM
This comment was great:

No wonder center LeCharles Bentley wanted out of town.
“He aint puttin his hands in my crack!”

:lol:

Flasteel
07-18-2008, 11:11 AM
This comment was great:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I still can't get over the kid in the middle. He almost looks like someone they brought over from the Phillipines on the black market to pass around to their little "Super Adventure Club" members (note the polo shirts). :lol:

stlrz d
07-18-2008, 02:03 PM
This comment was great:

I still can't get over the kid in the middle. He almost looks like someone they brought over from the Phillipines on the black market to pass around to their little "Super Adventure Club" members (note the polo shirts). :lol:

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Djfan
07-18-2008, 03:54 PM
This comment was great:

Hilarious!!!!!!!

Winner - comment of the year, 2008!

eniparadoxgma
07-18-2008, 08:05 PM
What's up with the other teams in the AFC North and their loser QB's?

I mean, the Felons don't have one so they don't count. However, you have the Bungles with Cornholio doin hotdog ads in which he's putting a big ol' meaty weiner right in his fryhole. He's also the poster boy for the game "CORNHOLE".

Then you have Brady Quinn. First there was that pic of him touchin up on that dude's junk. Then you have the pics of him as one of the Village People. Then you have him supposedly gay-bashing (latent homosexual tendencies causing overly aggressive homophobic behavior, anyone?). And now he's the poster boy for a gay dating site?

How bout our QB? Oh yeah, he bangs super hot tail and has a couple pics floating around of him drunk off his ass (also with hot chicks).

lmao

Ozey74
07-18-2008, 10:10 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/4241095_500.jpg

This photo doesn't exactly scream "I LIKE CHICKS".

NKySteeler
07-18-2008, 10:31 PM
However, you have the Bungles with Cornholio doin hotdog ads in which he's putting a big ol' meaty weiner right in his fryhole. He's also the poster boy for the game "CORNHOLE".

Did someone say "cornhole"???......... :lol:

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/859/99390712bqov7.jpg

AkronSteel
07-22-2008, 12:50 AM
Why am I not surprised. Living here in the Cleveland area these fans have such a man crush on this noodle armed QB that it is crazy. Most don't even want to start their so called Pro Bowl QB b/c this QueerBoy grew up a Stains fan. Just so everyone knows to they are already counting week 2 as a win. What a joke!

Shawn
07-22-2008, 01:22 AM

Here, I'm on vacation.

Well I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging with my friends we all grab each others junk all the time. Last year down at NKy's house we were all touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Isn't that what normal guys do?? Guys??? :oops: :oops:

Ahh yes...Kentucky love. It was nice.

rpmpit
07-22-2008, 09:58 AM

Here, I'm on vacation.

Thanks for replying, SMG.

I was starting to worry that I was the only one who really enjoyed himself last year :( :oops: :( :oops:

frankthetank1
07-22-2008, 10:23 AM

Here, I'm on vacation.

I was starting to worry that I was the only one who really enjoyed himself last year :( :oops: :( :oops:

not that there is anything wrong with that

eniparadoxgma
07-23-2008, 06:23 PM
Ya know, I knew there was a reason (other than being a broke-ass) that I didn't make it last year... :wft

Shawn
07-26-2008, 10:10 PM

Here, I'm on vacation.

What's a little love between Steeler brothers.

PS: Para is just jealous. :mrgreen:

AngryAsian
07-27-2008, 08:52 AM

Maybe I was too "under the weather" to have noticed the apparent sausage fest that was going on. But thank god I didn't wake up feeling that I needed Preparation H. I guess NKy's Brats weren't the only thing on the menu last year.... glad I got sick. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozey74
07-27-2008, 10:01 AM
After reading this thread, I'm having second thoughts about tailgating at Longworth Hall this year.

Iron Shiek
07-27-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm sure Queerbait will gladly attend...I can't believe that flamer hasn't been drawn in by all this banter already...and I won't stick around to see if he does you sickos!! :lol: