PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben Video Interview.... Must See!!!

NKySteeler
07-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Interview with Ben about the upcoming season..... :Steel :Steel :Steel

[espn:3pab0z15]3491627[/espn:3pab0z15]

sd steel
07-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Thanks!! Nice interview, Ben seems very comfortable in front of the camera, and he is saying all the right things.

NKySteeler
07-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Thanks!! Nice interview, Ben seems very comfortable in front of the camera, and he is saying all the right things.

Let's hope he DOES all the right things this year....... :tt1

Jom112
07-16-2008, 05:48 PM

:Agree

When he said "A lot of those sacks were my fault", I thought what would Peyton say in that same situation?

NKySteeler
07-16-2008, 06:12 PM
When he said "A lot of those sacks were my fault", I thought what would Peyton say in that same situation?

Maybe Peyton would blame it on the infected sack in his knee that was finally removed.... Seriously, Peyton may not accept as much blame as Ben does, but he doesn't necessarily shirk ALL of it either...

Ozey74
07-16-2008, 08:19 PM

Maybe Peyton would blame it on the infected sack in his knee that was finally removed.... Seriously, Peyton may not accept as much blame as Ben does, but he doesn't necessarily shirk ALL of it either...

Manning would never accept blame for anything that goes wrong on the offense!! Absolutely never, ever....

I'm so sick of him and his "awe shucks" persona......

Flasteel
07-16-2008, 09:42 PM
That was a nice interview. I didn't realize however that Ben had dropped 4 inches and now stands only 6-1. :D

Shawn
07-16-2008, 11:02 PM
That was a nice interview. I didn't realize however that Ben had dropped 4 inches and now stands only 6-1. :D

Yea his face looked slightly pained after hearing that guy botch his height. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
07-16-2008, 11:03 PM

And at 6'1" 240, he probably proportioned something like this:

http://www.aintitcool.com/pics/da-nacho.jpg

proudpittsburgher
07-17-2008, 09:59 AM
I found myself smiling watching that interview. Is Peyton Manning/Tom Brady a better passer that BR, I don't think that's debatable. I'm not even going to get into intangibles, but I am so proud of BR. Outside of the motorcycle accident, I have never once doubted his decision making, his ability, or his sincerity. It's one thing to say the rigth thing, it's another thing to actually mean it. I still feel we are so lucky to have a QB like Ben. Behind Brees and Palmer, whatever. :roll: