PDA

View Full Version : Steelers to be profiled on NFL Network Total Access (7/10)!!

Ozey74
07-10-2008, 06:52 PM
:Beer

Jigawatts
07-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the heads up Oz. The DVR is set. :Boobs

Ozey74
07-10-2008, 09:50 PM

Your welcome. I saw it when it aired at 6pm central time. Nice little episode!! Brought back a few memories from last year........Good & Bad!

RuthlessBurgher
07-10-2008, 09:59 PM

Your welcome. I saw it when it aired at 6pm central time. Nice little episode!! Brought back a few memories from last year........Good & Bad!

I was in the car when they aired the audio feed of Total Access on Sirius NFL radio. I caught the review of the first half of the season. From the highs of the quick start of the season and the shellacking of the Ravens (the James Harrison game) on MNF on the night of the 75th anniversary celebrations to the lows of the blown games against the wannabe Steelers of the desert and the Yonko Donkos.

BIG FAN
07-10-2008, 10:55 PM
Just got home from work, will watch it a little later, about time!
I just hope they dont have Warren Sapp commenting. NFLC seems to always have a guest in house that has no connection to whatever team is featured that day.

rpmpit
07-11-2008, 07:43 AM
Had to walk away from the TV when they did the Jets game :evil:

Weird game for me. Major pride for how we took over Giants stadium (felt like a home game) but wow, we played like crap :(

proudpittsburgher
07-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Correct me if I'm off base here, since I didn't see how NFLN handled the other teams, but did they show more than two Steeler wins in the highlights? The Browns and Ravens were the only two that come to mind today.

SteelerNation1
07-11-2008, 09:28 AM
That was the worst "feature" I have ever seen. They showed every loss. :wft

proudpittsburgher
07-11-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm not one for vendettas, but Rich Eisen has always seemed to have it in for us since the super bowl win.

birtikidis
07-11-2008, 11:10 AM
what's with all the brett favre crap. it seemed he got as much airtime as we did!

Ozey74
07-11-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm not one for vendettas, but Rich Eisen has always seemed to have it in for us since the super bowl win.

Screw Eisen. He is a smart a$$. I get the impression that he thinks the show is about him. Much like all the other ex-ESPN anchors (Olberman, Patrick)

frankthetank1
07-11-2008, 05:30 PM

Weird game for me. Major pride for how we took over Giants stadium (felt like a home game) but wow, we played like crap :(

i still think that was one of or possibly the worst game i have ever seen a steeler team play that had as much talent as it does

rpmpit
07-14-2008, 08:37 AM

i still think that was one of or possibly the worst game i have ever seen a steeler team play that had as much talent as it does

If I were into conspiracy theories (and I'm not - for the most part) I would say they threw the game. On a few plays I swear ND was walking to the line and falling down.

It was probably more that they took the Jets too lightly and got hit in the mouth by a team that had been underachieving up to that point.

Some pics. Taken with my cell. Sorry about the quality:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/1118071910.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/1118071721.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s119/rpmpit/1118071643a.jpg