PDA

View Full Version : Once a bastard always a bastard...

costanza2k1
07-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Found at stillernation:

[youtube:1vtux8ec]R7O8blx9dcQ[/youtube:1vtux8ec]

BIG FAN
07-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I remember when that went on, I guess Bellicheat has always been a festering abscess on the asz of sportsmanship.

frankthetank1
07-07-2008, 02:55 PM
what an ass. i would give anything to see the steelers embarrass the pats this year

Jigawatts
07-07-2008, 02:59 PM
Lloyd should of Tae Kwon Do'd his cheating arse.

BIG FAN
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
what an bad word. i would give anything to see the steelers embarrass the pats this year

I would give anything to see us embarrass them TWO times this year.

RussBII
07-07-2008, 03:28 PM
what an bad word. i would give anything to see the steelers embarrass the pats this year

I would give anything to see us embarrass them TWO times this year.

WORD!!!

That'd be so sweet... I'll take a close victory decided in the last 2 minutes during the regular season, and then an absolute whooping of them in the playoffs... make it the AFCC... and make it at Heinz Field!

motter1975
07-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I don't want to embarrass them twice this year...that would mean that they make the playoffs and have to play us. What I really want to happen is for us to embarrass them in the regular season, and then have them miss the playoffs by ONE GAME, so that as they're sitting at home moping, they're saying "Man, if we'd only beaten the Steelers, we'd still be playing!" That's what I want to have happen. But hey, if they make the playoffs, I hope we're the ones to send their asses home!

SteelerOfDeVille
07-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Funny thing about it, I read the subject and thought of Lloyd... funny that he's involved, but, it's directed TOWARD him...

eniparadoxgma
07-07-2008, 06:52 PM

Haha, exactly. :lol:

stlrz d
07-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Found at stillernation:

[youtube:3ohf3pmo]R7O8blx9dcQ[/youtube:3ohf3pmo]

The George Michael Sports Machine...aaaaaawwwweeeeeee-SOME!

I left work "sick" that day so I could see the game. Went in the bathroom, went in a stall, put a finger down my throat, faked puking noises, rubbed my eyes and face until my eyes were bloodshot and my face was beet red...then told my boss I had to go home because I wasn't feeling good.

:tt1

rpmpit
07-08-2008, 08:13 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing!!!

Man, remember how much fun it was watching Eric Green play. What a waste.

And I forgot that Carl Banks went to the Browns on the tail end of his career. I saw him at a Perkins here in Jersey having breakfast a few years ago.

stlrz d
07-08-2008, 08:31 AM

And I forgot that Carl Banks went to the Browns on the tail end of his career. I saw him at a Perkins here in Jersey having breakfast a few years ago.

I also remember EG saying that the Steelers' offer of $2 million/yr was "peanuts".

us_steelinfrance
07-08-2008, 08:32 AM
I don't know if there's any one person I detest more in sports than BB. What a horse's behind! I hope we kill the Pat's whenever we play them, esp. if that jerk is the opposing coach!!

rpmpit
07-08-2008, 08:38 AM

I also remember EG saying that the Steelers' offer of $2 million/yr was "peanuts".

Yeah, $2 mil really won't get you that much coke :lol:

NC Steeler Fan
07-08-2008, 01:13 PM
DAAAAYYUMMM!! :shock:

Somebody save this clip for the first patsie* bastage that shows up
here in the preseason. :evil:

I wish Lloyd would have flippped his hand over, turned his head away
and motion like he had brushed off that sorry sumbeetch like he was
yesterday's news...

We can only hope he muttered "Y u c k F o u" as bellicheat walked away
from him....

stlrz d
07-08-2008, 02:01 PM

Yeah, $2 mil really won't get you that much coke :lol:

It would have gotten him plenty...but there'd be nothing left over for anything else!