PDA

View Full Version : hotels in pittsburgh

frankthetank1
07-07-2008, 08:28 AM
i was wondering if someone could help me out. im getting married in late sep and for my honeymoon my fiance and i are going to puerto rico and then stopping in the burgh for a weekend to go to the ravens steelers monday night game. i havent been to the burgh in quite some time and was wondering what are some cheap hotels around the stadium. any help would be appreciated. i use to always stay at i think it was a hilton that was across the river from three rivers but im sure its a little more expensive then i want to pay. thanks

Ozey74
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Hotels downtown are costly, but they make traveling a heck of a lot easier. To my knowledge, the hotels by the airport, in Greentree, and in Oakland (Pitt U. area) are not as pricey but they will require you to drive.

Good Luck!!

SteelerNation1
07-07-2008, 11:21 AM
frank,
try the hotel right next to pnc. i heard it is very nice and reasonable. it's called spring hill suites by marriot.

NKySteeler
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
Also, if you're flying into Pgh, look at some of the hotels out by the airport. They would offer transportation to/from the airport, and I wouldn't think it would be too bad (costly) to get into town for the game from there...

frankthetank1
07-07-2008, 11:49 AM
thanks so much for the help. i was looking at a couple hotels by the airport but i didnt think they would offer transportation to the stadium. im trying not too have to rent a car to keep the cost of the trip down. thank you again