PDA

View Full Version : I get really nervous about this time of the year

Mr Smartmonies
07-03-2008, 04:15 PM
For a football fan, we are actually about to enter the worst time of the year. This
is the time that QB's , lineman, WR's , all key players go down with freak injuries.
Injuries that are often so devastating that players are expected to miss the entire season. Sometimes this will happen in min camps, srping training, during 4 exhibition game, or God forbid a motorcycle accident or pickup basketball games. These injuries
often cost a team the season.

Here is to the health of the steelers this offseason. We need a full healthy squad with that schedule rearing its ugly head. :Beer

Shawn
07-03-2008, 04:16 PM
:Agree

Mr Smartmonies
07-03-2008, 04:17 PM
by the way whoever was responsible for designing the beer :Beer emoticon deserves
a raise. i love it!

NC Steeler Fan
07-03-2008, 04:36 PM
Yep, I mentioned the injury bug in an earlier thread....that's why we need
to keep developing all our players and have them prepared to step up at
a moment's notice...I think the Steelers' track record in this regard speaks
for itself, so I take comfort in that.

Iron Shiek
07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
by the way whomever was responsible for designing the beer :Beer emoticon deserves
a raise. i love it!

Yeah I wonder what that little dude is listening to? He is rockin it out!

As for injuries, at least we don't have staph infection central to worry about like the stains. You walk into that locker room and you are at risk.

Jigawatts
07-03-2008, 04:48 PM
[quote="Mr Smartmonies":bzeyvs3s]by the way whomever was responsible for designing the beer :Beer emoticon deserves
a raise. i love it!

Yeah I wonder what that little dude is listening to? He is rockin it out![/quote:bzeyvs3s]

Probably the same thing the cat in GhettoScott's sig is jamming to. :Beer

Ozey74
07-03-2008, 04:49 PM
He's doing a great job of not spilling his beer.

Iron Shiek
07-03-2008, 04:51 PM
[quote="Mr Smartmonies":2uckwpf2]by the way whomever was responsible for designing the beer :Beer emoticon deserves
a raise. i love it!

Yeah I wonder what that little dude is listening to? He is rockin it out!

Probably the same thing the cat in GhettoScott's sig is jamming to. :Beer[/quote:2uckwpf2]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
07-03-2008, 05:49 PM
For a football fan, we are actually about to enter the worst time of the year. This
is the time that QB's , lineman, WR's , all key players go down with freak injuries.
Injuries that are often so devastating that players are expected to miss the entire season. Sometimes this will happen in min camps, srping training, during 4 exhibition game, or God forbid a motorcycle accident or pickup basketball games. These injuries
often cost a team the season.

Here is to the health of the steelers this offseason. We need a full healthy squad with that schedule rearing its ugly head. :Beer

http://www.knockonwoodblok.com/images/knockwoodblok4.jpg