PDA

View Full Version : NFLN: Steelers vs Broncos

MeetJoeGreene
07-02-2008, 10:51 PM
....on next in 10 min

:tt1 :tt1 :tt2 :tt2 :tt2 :Beer

Hogerules33
07-02-2008, 11:07 PM
Recording it on the DVR so my dad and I can watch it some time.

Thanks for the heads up again. :Steel

Iron Shiek
07-03-2008, 08:45 AM
Spoiler alert ( :lol: :lol: ) : The best part was the end when Ben finds Troy as they are walking off the field and gives him a big hug then they walk off with Ben having his arm around him and the camera following behind. It would be a good still frame to have the #43 and #7 rejoicing in victory. I thought it was cool, they were both tasting the Super Bowl for first time, and both were leaders...kind of.

QB, don't get too excited as that post I just made could be taken in a different way I suppose.

proudpittsburgher
07-03-2008, 08:53 AM
wonderful, the one game of the week that NFL network doesn't run 12 times in 24 hours, and I miss it. :moon The good part is I don't have to listen to the screaming lady every time the Steelers score. I never could figure out if she was a Broncos fan or a Steelers fan

Iron Shiek
07-03-2008, 08:56 AM
wonderful, the one game of the week that NFL network doesn't run 12 times in 24 hours, and I miss it. :moon The good part is I don't have to listen to the screaming lady every time the Steelers score. I never could figure out if she was a Broncos fan or a Steelers fan

:lol: :lol: :lol: I totally forgot about that. Geez that was annoying.

MeetJoeGreene
07-03-2008, 09:01 AM

Personally, I love screamers :Boobs :shock: :twisted:

proudpittsburgher
07-03-2008, 09:44 AM

As I tell Mrs. Proudpittsburgher, you can do that fdjkhsdf in the bedroom, but not while the Steelers are on.
:Beer :tt2

SteelerNation1
07-03-2008, 11:40 AM

Really :?: Good news for me I guess! :lol:

NC Steeler Fan
07-03-2008, 11:53 AM

Are you guys kidding? I can't even think about that denver game without
the sound of that woman in my head. *gag*

Btw, MJG, I'm beginning to associate you with that "bouncing"
emoticon more and more...ya really like that little thing now don'tcha? :lol:

One night you're gonna wake up from a dream that goes like this...

:Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs :Boobs

SteelerNation1
07-03-2008, 11:56 AM

Maybe it wasn't a woman. Maybe it was yours truly and I'm just too embarrassed to admit my voice is really high. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jigawatts
07-03-2008, 01:57 PM

Maybe it wasn't a woman. Maybe it was yours truly and I'm just too embarrassed to admit my voice is really high. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: