PDA

View Full Version : POD CAST

NorCal-Steeler
06-28-2008, 05:22 PM
I've really enjoyed the new website so far and the fact that theyll be adding a live chat window for gameday will be awsome. My question is do they have anyone lined up to do a reliable pod-cast for those unfortunate ones not in pittsburgh without the sunday ticket??

Shawn
06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Yes...I will be doing live game day podcasts from my mothers basement.

BIG FAN
06-28-2008, 08:19 PM

Whats Mom cookin' on game day?! :lol:
Still cappin' on the newbies Shawn, it doesnt get old does it.

Shawn
06-28-2008, 08:29 PM

Whats Mom cookin' on game day?! :lol:
Still cappin' on the newbies Shawn, it doesnt get old does it.

Nope...it never gets old. :lol:

Les 74
06-28-2008, 09:37 PM

Good thing you didn't say you were going to be doing it from your father's basement,Harry Nutsack has the market cornered in that department. :lol: :lol:

BIG FAN
06-28-2008, 10:53 PM

Good thing you didn't say you were going to be doing it from your father's basement,Harry Nutsack has the market cornered in that department. :lol: :lol:

Been on the Trib again Les? :lol:

NorCal-Steeler
06-29-2008, 12:46 AM
uhm this newbie wasnt biteing on that. But if i was i'd say keep it down in the basement cause your mom and i want to sleep in on sundays after our all nighter :moon

Shawn
06-29-2008, 11:36 AM
uhm this newbie wasnt biteing on that. But if i was i'd say keep it down in the basement cause your mom and i want to sleep in on sundays after our all nighter :moon

Very nice...the newbs got spunk...I like it. :D

Shawn
06-29-2008, 11:36 AM

:lol:

Les 74
06-29-2008, 01:57 PM
[quote=ShawnMedGuy]Yes...I will be doing live game day podcasts from my mothers basement.

Been on the Trib again Les? :lol:[/quote:din0upxh]

Actually,no,but I still can't stand that a-hole. :lol:

NorCal-Steeler
06-29-2008, 02:13 PM
been on trib since feb 2006 and here since shortly after it started up, how long do i keep newbie status or do i have to post every time i take a dookie to raise my post stats? :)

Shawn
06-29-2008, 04:17 PM
been on trib since feb 2006 and here since shortly after it started up, how long do i keep newbie status or do i have to post every time i take a dookie to raise my post stats? :)

You need at least 100 here...1000 at the Trib. Only 84 more to go. :D

Iron Shiek
06-29-2008, 09:51 PM
[quote="Les 74":2g82da0u][quote=ShawnMedGuy]Yes...I will be doing live game day podcasts from my mothers basement.

Been on the Trib again Les? :lol:[/quote:2g82da0u]

Actually,no,but I still can't stand that a-hole. :lol:[/quote:2g82da0u]

His dad likely cancelled the internet seeing as he didn't follow everyone over here.

eniparadoxgma
06-30-2008, 04:28 PM

Wow, I barely beat the cut off point.

Now, where are those newbs? Time to dish out the atomic wedgies.

Shawn
06-30-2008, 06:25 PM

Wow, I barely beat the cut off point.

Now, where are those newbs? Time to dish out the atomic wedgies.

Gotta love it. :lol:

kennyes
07-01-2008, 12:56 AM

:Beer