PDA

View Full Version : Firefox 3.0

stlrz d
06-21-2008, 11:19 AM
Anyone else download it yet? It seems to be faster than the previous version, and, according to my task manager, it's not taking up as much memory either. There are a few of my extensions that aren't yet compatible (for those using the Steelers theme, it won't work) but overall I am able to use the extensions I rely on most and I'm pretty happy with it!

Djfan
07-05-2008, 03:00 PM
Anyone doing on line school or work needs to be diligent here. Wifey is doing on line school , and their program won't support it yet. Make sure what you do is OK with it first.

stlrz d
07-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Anyone doing on line school or work needs to be diligent here. Wifey is doing on line school , and their program won't support it yet. Make sure what you do is OK with it first.

That's why even though I rarely use it, I always keep IE on my machine just in case!

RuthlessBurgher
07-05-2008, 05:05 PM

I teach some online courses. I have an advanced educational psychology one going now for teachers that are going for a Master's degree. Keeps me out of trouble.

AngryAsian
07-14-2008, 02:01 PM
3.0 doesn't support the Steeler Theme, which sux... hopefully somebody will update this and get one rocking. I really like the features and the speed, but like most I have a back up browser in case compatibility becomes an issue.