PDA

View Full Version : Cornhole: The Movie!

NKySteeler
06-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Here it is. Without further delay........ :Beer :lol:

[youtube:n29qve5d]f40UbHYMgog&hl[/youtube:n29qve5d]

Shawn
06-19-2008, 03:03 PM
I love a good round of cornholin'. Nothing better.

NKySteeler
06-19-2008, 04:55 PM
I love a good round of cornholin'. Nothing better.

Oh man!... That opens up sooooo many joke possibilities!.... :!:
But seriously, I do own a set of custom boards that were made for me, and usually break 'em out on the weekends...

Shawn
06-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Well I threw you all a slow pitch. I guess it is the offseason. :)

AngryAsian
06-19-2008, 05:03 PM
***Note to self.... do not sleep on stomach around doctors in Kentucky.*** :shock:

NKySteeler
06-19-2008, 05:16 PM
http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/859/99390712bqov7.jpg

RuthlessBurgher
06-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Please tell me the Cornhole tournament is sponsored by John Morrell sausages.

http://deadspin.com/assets/resources/2007/11/carson%20palmer.jpg

Shawn
06-19-2008, 07:35 PM
***Note to self.... do not sleep on stomach around doctors in Kentucky.*** :shock:

Don't judge my no handed version of the prostate check. I'm a person with feelings too.

:)

AngryAsian
06-20-2008, 04:01 AM

Don't judge my no handed version of the prostate check. I'm a person with feelings too.

I wonder what your patients say to you when you perform your D.R.E. and they see that both hands are on either side of them on the counter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIG FAN
06-20-2008, 04:22 AM

I wonder what your patients say to you when you perform your D.R.E. and they see that both hands are on either side of them on the counter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell tell you the truth, I had never seen public cornholing until I went to Cincy, and saw all that pitch, pitch , I get to call you a bit**, action. And to stick up for SMG, he did decline cornholing those women, he would not be baited.
By them.

Shawn
06-20-2008, 07:13 AM

Tell tell you the truth, I had never seen public cornholing until I went to Cincy, and saw all that pitch, pitch , I get to call you a bit**, action. And to stick up for SMG, he did decline cornholing those women, he would not be baited.
By them.

Absolutley! I would never cornhole a woman! Wait...ummm... :oops:

Excuse me...I have some dry wall to tear down.

:D