PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson to have ankle surgery

Ozey74
06-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Just heard it on Sportscenter. He is supposed to be ready for training camp. We'll see.
:roll:

Steely76
06-17-2008, 07:13 PM
He should probably have surgery to remove his vagina.

mshifko
06-17-2008, 07:27 PM
this saga will never end...good, because i like to see the bengals fans panic and worry that they'll have another season like last years

Ozey74
06-17-2008, 07:33 PM

This post made me laugh out loud.

Starlifter
06-17-2008, 08:23 PM
make a note, he will have complications to his recovery which will cause him to miss training camp.

NKySteeler
06-17-2008, 09:52 PM
make a note, he will have complications to his recovery which will cause him to miss training camp.

Bingo.

AngryAsian
06-17-2008, 10:47 PM

You have to speak in Bungole terminology...... the word is MUSSY.

proudpittsburgher
06-18-2008, 09:43 AM

When I first heard the story on ESPN, The cynic in me immediately thought this was all a put-on for both Chad and the organization to save face and put that whole soap opera behind them, amking them both look good. Of course, a lot has heppened in the league over the years to develop that cynic in me, even with our beloved Steelers..

ghettoscott
06-18-2008, 02:09 PM

This post made me laugh out loud.

:Agree

LasVegasGuy
06-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Less then 40 days to training camp and they found out now he needs surgery? If he supposedly uses his own doctor can the Bengals even find out if he had surgery? This could all be a hoax set up by Chad so he can sit out of training camp. The saga continues and it sounds like this malcontent is going to be a big nuisance during the season. I love it.................

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 06:18 PM
Chad Johnson has surgery
BY MARK CURNUTTE | MCURNUTTE@ENQUIRER.COM
June 18, 2008

Chad Johnson underwent successful arthroscopic surgery this morning on his right ankle and is expected to be ready to participate in training camp July 28, the Bengals announced this afternoon.

The procedure was performed by Bengals orthopedic surgeon Angelo Colosimo and was completed without complication, according to the Bengals.

The ankle problem has lingered since the end of the 2007 season, coach Marvin Lewis has said last weekend during the teamís mandatory minicamp. Drew Rosenhaus, Johnsonís agent, was in town Thursday, and the various sides apparently agreed to address the issue.

The Bengals report to training camp at Georgetown (Ky.) College on Sunday, July 27, with the first practices scheduled on July 28.

The first preseason game is Monday night, Aug. 11, at Green Bay.

LasVegasGuy
06-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Chad Johnson has surgery
BY MARK CURNUTTE | MCURNUTTE@ENQUIRER.COM
June 18, 2008

Chad Johnson underwent successful arthroscopic surgery this morning on his right ankle and is expected to be ready to participate in training camp July 28, the Bengals announced this afternoon.

The procedure was performed by Bengals orthopedic surgeon Angelo Colosimo and was completed without complication, according to the Bengals.

The ankle problem has lingered since the end of the 2007 season, coach Marvin Lewis has said last weekend during the teamís mandatory minicamp. Drew Rosenhaus, Johnsonís agent, was in town Thursday, and the various sides apparently agreed to address the issue.

The Bengals report to training camp at Georgetown (Ky.) College on Sunday, July 27, with the first practices scheduled on July 28.

The first preseason game is Monday night, Aug. 11, at Green Bay.

That answers my question.

fordfixer
06-18-2008, 11:53 PM
Less then 40 days to training camp and they found out now he needs surgery? If he supposedly uses his own doctor can the Bengals even find out if he had surgery? This could all be a hoax set up by Chad so he can sit out of training camp. The saga continues and it sounds like this malcontent is going to be a big nuisance during the season. I love it.................

I know I saw some where that they wanted Chad to have the surgery at the end of last season. Here it is.

Bengals WR Chad Johnson has minor ankle surgery
AP Sports
Posted: 2008-06-18 14:16:31
CINCINNATI (AP) -Receiver Chad Johnson is expected to be fully recovered from ankle surgery when the Cincinnati Bengals open training camp next month.

Johnson had his troublesome right ankle cleaned out Wednesday. He is expected to be ready for the start of training camp on July 27.

The ankle bothered Johnson last year, and the team recommended surgery when the season ended. Johnson declined, and the ankle became an issue at the team's mandatory minicamp last week. The Pro Bowl receiver said he couldn't practice because the ankle was bothering him.

Johnson has been lobbying for a trade since the end of last season. The Bengals refused, and Johnson has threatened to sit out the season if he's not dealt to another team.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/bengals-wr ... id=RSS0001 (http://news.aol.com/story/_a/bengals-wr-chad-johnson-has-minor-ankle/n20080618141609990014?ecid=RSS0001)