PDA

View Full Version : What's your pet peeve?

Ozey74
06-12-2008, 08:42 PM
I can't stand looking at food that's left on people's face while their eating (ie. Ketchup on the side of the mouth or on the chin).

Les 74
06-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Having to wait in line for ANYTHING....traffic,amusement park rides,doctors office(that one's for you,Shawn :lol:)

Jigawatts
06-12-2008, 09:01 PM
I really hate glitter and the person who invented it.

RuthlessBurgher
06-12-2008, 09:14 PM

"If you work with glitter it's with you for the rest of your life. Glitter, the herpes of craft supplies!" -Demetri Martin

RuthlessBurgher
06-12-2008, 09:16 PM
There is a guy at work that has an entire bag of chips with lunch everyday. We have different lunch times, and he eats at his cubicle while I am trying to work. He is crunching away with his mouth wide open, and I want to stab him in the ear with a pencil.

Ozey74
06-12-2008, 09:26 PM
There is a guy at work that has an entire bag of chips with lunch everyday. We have different lunch times, and he eats at his cubicle while I am trying to work. He is crunching away with his mouth wide open, and I want to stab him in the ear with a pencil.

Ekk! That would drive me bananna's.

Jigawatts
06-12-2008, 09:28 PM

"If you work with glitter it's with you for the rest of your life. Glitter, the herpes of craft supplies!" -Demetri Martin

"we can use glitter if we want to, we can leave your friends behind
Cause your friends don't use glitter and if they don't use glitter
Well they are friends of mine." Jigawatts

All throughout my school days from 6th grade to graduation there was this girl whose
last name was always alphabetically after mine.

Her locker was next to mine.

Every class we were in that had assigned seats, she sat behind me.

This girl chewed her gum so loudly I wanted to legally change my name.

MeetJoeGreene
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM
My pet peeve is people that complain about my loud breaking of wind.

Shawn
06-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Having to wait in line for ANYTHING....traffic,amusement park rides,doctors office(that one's for you,Shawn :lol:)

My pet peeve...dealing with people like you. I have to sit in my office, collect my thoughts and muster up the strength to deal with your psychological needs. It really is draining. So, if you have to wait an hour or two...I hope you can understand. :P :lol:

Shawn
06-13-2008, 12:09 AM
I have so many pet peeves I could write a book. Some of my biggest:

1) Me :Blah Wife Ughh.
2) Old People: Cant we put them all in a home or something? And for goodness sakes please take away their freagin car keys.
3) Children: I want to tell them all there is no Santa, tooth fairy, or Easter Bunny. I very much believe in heavily medicating the next generation.
4) Girl Scouts: Those mint cookies are crack.
5) Married sex: I did the math...I'm paying approximately 2200 bucks a lay. I mean I remember the good ole days when I could buy a girl a whopper and she would ride me til the wheels fell off.

Hey that's just a taste of my pet peeves. If you don't like my list...you can kiss my

:moon

:)

fordfixer
06-13-2008, 01:03 AM

RuthlessBurger - Tell your cowoker that you know how he can get twice as many chips for the same amount of money. Then slam your hand down on his bag of chips crushing them. I know it sounds like a kidds prank and it is, but it'll make you feel better, if not then go ahead and stab him in the ear with your pencil :lol:

Chadman
06-13-2008, 04:54 AM
Chadman HATES people that let you assume something is going to actually happen, but then just when you're all "Yeah" they pull it away from you....

Take, for example, oral sex....

proudpittsburgher
06-13-2008, 06:24 AM

Without question, when I die and move on to the big Steelers house in the sky, my tombstone will read, "Chew with your friggen mouth closed, you hillbilly!"

AngryAsian
06-13-2008, 11:12 AM
1) I hate having to talk to strangers in a work environment and not being able to focus on anything other than the booger hanging out of their nose and not being able to tell them to go pick it and come and talk to me when you are clean.

2) I hate when complain incessantly but their word for it is "venting."

3) I hate going up north, because wear too much clothing. The women in Florida are so minimally dressed that driving to work is great..... seeing women in spandex shorts and athletic bras, running and bouncing like the new boob smiley.

4) I hate the fact work has put a "No Internet" stricture and can't jump on the net and talk to you bozos late at night, like I've been used to for the last few years.

5) I hate its not preseason already.

6) I hate Jerry Jones, like a festering boil on my nether regions.

7) I hate the fact that I don't have Direct TV so thus I have to go somewhere that has the NFL ticket.

8) I hate people who wear dark sunglasses in doors... like at a club.

9) I hate dealing with family members who are so enraged by the fact that their loved one is on a ventilator in complete multi-organ failure whose medical history delineates that they are part of a growing geriatric population that arrived at this sad state in their life because of neglect..... maybe if you would of seen to it that your 88 year old mom wasn't living by herself, having no one looking in on her or taking her to Dr. appointments, she possibly would of had a better quality of life in her twilight years.... but now that she's in this condition you fly in from Hawaii ridden with guilt and remorse, and expect someone to tell you that a miracle is about to happen.... and when it doesn't you take it out on everybody.

...... more to come. :lol:

Les 74
06-13-2008, 05:06 PM
[quote="ShawnMedGuy"]
5) Married sex: I did the math...I'm paying approximately 2200 bucks a lay. I mean I remember the good ole days when I could buy a girl a whopper and she would ride me til the wheels fell off.

quote]

Oh.........my............God!!!!!This may be the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
06-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Slow drivers hanging in the left lane. Unless you are a cop itís not up to you to decide how fast I driveÖget the eff out of the way!

People who ask: Hot enough for you? or Cold enough for you? If you canít think of a better way to start a conversation then you are NOT someone I want to talk to.

American Idol. And the people who talk about it incessantly. Enough said.

MeetJoeGreene
06-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Slow drivers hanging in the left lane. Unless you are a cop itís not up to you to decide how fast I driveÖget the eff out of the way!

People who ask: Hot enough for you? or Cold enough for you? If you canít think of a better way to start a conversation then you are NOT someone I want to talk to.

American Idol. And the people who talk about it incessantly. Enough said.

So much for my favorite American Idol moment thread.... :stirpot
:Beer

Shawn
06-13-2008, 08:54 PM
My pet peeve:

David Archuleta soooooo should have won AI.

I'm heart broken. :cry:

MeetJoeGreene
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
My pet peeve:

David Archuleta soooooo should have won AI.

I'm heart broken. :cry:

I can't stand Archie. I voted for David Cook all the way. About time a rocker won.

Chris Daughtry got screwed the year Taylor Hicks won.

RuthlessBurgher
06-14-2008, 11:36 AM
You guys are all going to make stlrz d want to stab each of you in the ear with a pencil! The only thing worse for him would be if they they tried to do a blues-themed American Idol episode and brought on B.B. King to mentor them for a week. Can you imagine some 17 year old bubblegum pop girl trying to sing "The Thrill is Gone"? :HeadBanger

MeetJoeGreene
06-15-2008, 03:02 PM
My newest pet peeves is the gross overuse of the word "Exactly" to mean "I Agree" or "Yes".

stlrz d
06-15-2008, 06:39 PM
My newest pet peeves is the gross overuse of the word "Exactly" to mean "I Agree" or "Yes".

$$$$$

Exactly!

Shawn
06-15-2008, 07:01 PM

$$$$$

Exactly!

Yes...I agree!

:D

Ozey74
06-15-2008, 09:33 PM
I hate the phrase "it is what it is".

BIG FAN
06-16-2008, 11:58 AM
Right now it's probably people who name their kids the most stupid crap they can think of.

Shawn
06-16-2008, 12:18 PM
Right now it's probably people who name their kids the most stupid crap they can think of.

I eldest child...bean curd...would take offense. :)

Jigawatts
06-16-2008, 12:24 PM

Trendy names. I won't mention any because I don't want to offend anybody,
but I can't stand trendy names.

Here's a good Carlin bit about names he doesn't like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NEzmzfXho

BIG FAN
06-16-2008, 12:28 PM

How about:
Lexus
Dasani
Ya Ya
and my all time fave. ****head. Correct spelling, pronounced sha-theed.

RuthlessBurgher
06-16-2008, 01:24 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":1c6avokb]Right now it's probably people who name their kids the most stupid crap they can think of.

How about:
Lexus
Dasani
Ya Ya
and my all time fave. ****head. Correct spelling, pronounced sha-theed.[/quote:1c6avokb]

What ever happened to classic traditional names like Dweezil and Moon Unit?

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/11/22/dweezil_narrowweb__300x396,0.jpg

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/moon-unit-zappa-265x410.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t151/ermegeden/zappa-frank-toilet-.jpg

stlrz d
06-16-2008, 02:01 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":21ftsno2]Right now it's probably people who name their kids the most stupid crap they can think of.

How about:
Lexus
Dasani
Ya Ya
and my all time fave. ****head. Correct spelling, pronounced sha-theed.[/quote:21ftsno2]

You rang?

http://www.nfl.com/players/craphonsotho ... =THO807667 (http://www.nfl.com/players/craphonsothorpe/profile?id=THO807667)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

NKySteeler
06-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Pet peeve?.... along with the current discussion... it is stupid nicknames/names...

Big Poppy
Coa Coa Crisp

(yea, I dislike the socks.... :lol: )

ghettoscott
06-16-2008, 07:14 PM
i guess its because i just watched the US Open but "GET IN THE HOLE!!!" shouted
after eveeeery shot gets real old.

People running their yaps on the cell while driving.

This :wft
http://www.lashorasperdidas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/nikki-blonsky.jpg

Jigawatts
08-31-2008, 07:08 PM
Capri pants. They're just not sexy.

For SMG, NKy, and Les....I'm talking about Capri pants on women. 8)

Shawn
08-31-2008, 08:08 PM

Oh...ok never mind then. :D

Ozey74
08-31-2008, 09:16 PM

Especially on women with Cankles.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l15/ffivnik8/CANKLES.jpg

Djfan
09-01-2008, 01:33 AM
People who chew with their mouth open.

Gum. Just outlaw it.

Know it alls.

Menopause.

Charger fans - both of them.

Les 74
09-01-2008, 08:10 AM

Now,that was just uncalled for....................................well,for me it was.Not so much SMG or NKy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghettoscott
09-01-2008, 11:15 AM
People who stick their finger in their mouth while eating and make that sucking sound. What are you 2? Use a fukkin napkin.

Cramming french fries in your maw as soon as the bag is handed to you. You are not going to starve. wait.

:HeadBanger

Ozey74
09-01-2008, 12:39 PM
People who stick their finger in their mouth while eating and make that sucking sound. What are you 2? Use a fukkin napkin.

I know what you mean. My father in-law does this EVERY TIME he eats. It's just gross.

Djfan
09-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Gross eaters are a real issue to me. I love the whole multi-cultural angle, but come on!! Some cultures don't advocate civilized eating practices. So, I lose if I go out.

My culture says eat like a human, not a cave man. Your culture doesn't. I guess the "louder one" wins here, too.

Jigawatts
09-01-2008, 08:42 PM

Now,that was just uncalled for....................................well,for me it was.Not so much SMG or NKy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

NKySteeler
09-01-2008, 09:46 PM
... Another "pet peeve"....

...The song "Rockytop"... As in, the theme song for the University of Tenn...... :? :evil:

God.... Someone shoot the band director.... PLEASE!!!............... :lol:

Oh...... And I don't like Capri pants either, but Shawn might......................... :lol:

costanza2k1
09-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Do not put your hand on my chair in my office when I'm sitting on it...I hate it when people even slightly tilt it back...it's go time when that happens!

Shawn
09-02-2008, 02:18 AM
... Another "pet peeve"....

...The song "Rockytop"... As in, the theme song for the University of Tenn...... :? :evil:

God.... Someone shoot the band director.... PLEASE!!!............... :lol:

Oh...... And I don't like Capri pants either, but Shawn might......................... :lol:

I'm offended...capri pants are soooo last season. :lol:

papillon
09-05-2008, 09:28 AM
A drawer that is so packed with stuff that when you go to open it, it gets stuck on one of the items or renders the drawer inoperable until you reach your arm back and dislodge the obtruction.

Drawers were designed to slide open and close with ease, I shouldn't have to fight with a drawer to check the contents. :evil:

Pappy

snarky
09-22-2008, 08:13 PM
Can taxpayer funded sprots complexes count as a pet peeve?

AngryAsian
09-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Having our franchise qb sacked 9 times in a game.

Jigawatts
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Having our franchise qb sacked 9 times in a game.

Not adjusting to the defense. :roll:

MeetJoeGreene
09-23-2008, 10:55 PM
Resurrecting really old threads

ghettoscott
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
...If you are the first person to reply to a new post is it really necessary to quote the text above you? I think we all know what you are replying to.

...sorry, its Monday and I have not had my football fix this weekend.

I hate waiting for MNF.

RuthlessBurgher
09-29-2008, 10:31 AM
...If you are the first person to reply to a new post is it really necessary to quote the text above you? I think we all know what you are replying to.

...sorry, its Monday and I have not had my football fix this weekend.

I hate waiting for MNF.

If you are the first person to reply to a post, it is only necessary to quote it if it is a REAAAAAAALLLLLLY long initial post. :lol:

Jigawatts
12-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Wrapping Christmas presents.

I'd rather be rapping on the corner with my hommies. :lol:

Ozey74
01-01-2009, 08:26 PM
When you call somebody on their cell phone and they pick up just to tell you "I'm busy, can you back later?"

-If your are so busy, why even pick up the phone to let me know that I'm calling at a bad time? Let the call go to voice mail and call me back when your available to talk.

fezziwig
01-23-2009, 05:19 PM
I can't stand looking at food that's left on people's face while their eating (ie. Ketchup on the side of the mouth or on the chin).

It's the same people that eat with their mouth open. I guess that is how the food gets on their face.

stlrz d
01-23-2009, 05:47 PM
People who drive the wrong way in slanted parking rows.

fezziwig
01-23-2009, 09:11 PM
that's a good one.

RuthlessBurgher
01-26-2009, 02:44 PM
People who drive the wrong way in slanted parking rows.

Are you making fun of Asian's driving skills? Oh, wait...the painted lines are slanted... :P

SidSmythe
01-27-2009, 06:56 PM
People who stand in doorway and isles and don't keep one eye out for anyone who might wanna pass by. UGH I HATE THAT.

Ozey74
02-13-2009, 11:24 PM
When I get into my truck in the morning to go to work and "Mike and Mike in the Morning" are going to a commerical break as soon as I start my truck.

flippy
02-28-2009, 09:42 AM
1. Inconsiderate people
2. Judgemental people
3. Pessimistic people
4. People that have pet peeves
5. Myself

Jigawatts
03-10-2009, 01:51 PM
The Back to the Future NES game. :wft was up with that?

And while I'm at it, The Goonies NES game sucked balls as well.

Jigawatts
03-10-2009, 02:05 PM
:lol: :lol: I swear, this isn't me. :lol: :lol:

[youtube:187p0zv8]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y306cWw98a4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y306cWw98a4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube:187p0zv8]

eniparadoxgma
03-10-2009, 04:00 PM
"Just leave me alone! I'm trying to collect clocks!!"

The Angry Nerd is usually pretty funny.

And one of my pet peeves is those people that cut you off in traffic then go slow. If I had a hood-mounted MG I would be in jail for life.

Jigawatts
03-10-2009, 09:17 PM
That's the first time I've heard of the guy, and he is funny. I started watching a few others
besides the Back to the Future one. Top Gun was good. I know I feel exactly the same
way about those games. They sucked. :x

Ozey74
03-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Bosses who can't give raises but can spend $$ on new high def TV's in the breakroom.

RuthlessBurgher
03-14-2009, 01:42 PM
That's the first time I've heard of the guy, and he is funny. I started watching a few others
besides the Back to the Future one. Top Gun was good. I know I feel exactly the same

How many Rolling Rocks did you...I mean that angry Nintendo nerd... :lol: ...go through during that review?

Jigawatts
03-16-2009, 03:13 PM

How many Rolling Rocks did you...I mean that angry Nintendo nerd... :lol: ...go through during that review?

I haven't had a Rolling Rock since the Rolling Rock/Mad Dog incident of '99. I don't like
to talk about it too much. :shock: :lol:

WoodleyofTroy
03-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Someone saying "no way" when referring to a draft prospect being available at a certain spot on actual draft day. With that player going on to not only be there, but drop 3 more rounds at that. If he's even drafted altogether. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result.

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Someone saying "no way" when referring to a draft prospect being available at a certain spot on actual draft day. With that player going on to not only be there, but drop 3 more rounds at that. If he's even drafted altogether. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result. Then the following year, that person(s) does the same thing. With the same result.

There is "no way" that happens again this year though. :wink:

ghettoscott
03-17-2010, 05:19 PM
people who chew on ice....dude sits a cube over from me and CONSTANTLY chews his fukkin ice LOUD....by the end of the day i am ready to take my laptop and blast him over his head.

RuthlessBurgher
03-17-2010, 06:44 PM
My biggest pet peeve is when certain folks get so peeved on St. Patrick's Day that they feel the need to resurrect an old peeve thread one year to the day of that thread's apparent death. :wink:

ghettoscott
03-17-2010, 07:47 PM
dammmit Ruthless....i have no one else to vent to!! I was at work with my head on my desk listening to this douche chew his ice and i thought i would vent here....the way this offseason is going I will probably be adding to this thread....daily.... :wink:

oh, and another thing..when people start posts with:

"the Steelers should..."

or

"Mike Tomlin says...."

what is this trickery? just put the whole friggin post in the topic line. I am wasting precious seconds clicking on the link just to be let down by some nonsense.

that is all.

FIN

RuthlessBurgher
03-18-2010, 12:57 PM
dammmit Ruthless....i have no one else to vent to!! I was at work with my head on my desk listening to this douche chew his ice and i thought i would vent here....the way this offseason is going I will probably be adding to this thread....daily.... :wink:

"the Steelers should..."

or

"Mike Tomlin says...."

what is this trickery? just put the whole friggin post in the topic line. I am wasting precious seconds clicking on the link just to be let down by some nonsense.

that is all.

FIN

I just thought it was funny that it was resurrected one year to the day of the last post.

I'm with you on the chewing, though, brother. There used to be a guy who sat across from me in the office who would bring a whole bag of chips (not the snack size...the big'un) and would crunch away at his lunchtime at his desk while I was working (my lunch time was an hour later). I had to bring in a bunch of CD's and big ol' headphones, which I would only use when the chip bag came out. If I didn't have those headphones, I think I would have stabbed each of my own eardrums with a pencil to avoid listening to that incessant crunching.

Have you seen the new Kit Kat commercials on T.V.? Makes my skin crawl. All it is is sounds of people breaking them and then chewing away. Nasty. It's a tasty candy, but I won't eat any now out of spite for such an awful advertising campaign that forces me to change the channel whenever it comes on. The "Gimme a break" commercials were annoying, but nothing is worse than listening to chewing sounds. That is supposed to make me want to buy your candy? I don't think so.

ghettoscott
03-18-2010, 05:08 PM

"the Steelers should..."

or

"Mike Tomlin says...."

that is all.

FIN

I just thought it was funny that it was resurrected one year to the day of the last post.

Have you seen the new Kit Kat commercials on T.V.? Makes my skin crawl. All it is is sounds of people breaking them and then chewing away. Nasty. It's a tasty candy, but I won't eat any now out of spite for such an awful advertising campaign that forces me to change the channel whenever it comes on. The "Gimme a break" commercials were annoying, but nothing is worse than listening to chewing sounds. That is supposed to make me want to buy your candy? I don't think so.

oh wow, i didnt even notice that it was exactly a year....strange. :shock:

AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN on the Kit-Kat commercial. I loathe that horrible attempt at marketing...Ghetto Jr hates it too (and he is 6), we both reach for the remote control, if the remote cannot be found one of us will race to the TV and hit the power button. Gawd awful commercial...one of the ladies here at work has a bowl of chocolate on her desk and i REFUSE to touch the kit-kats.

Jigawatts
03-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Man caves. The finished room in my basement is just a finished room in my basement.
Sometimes I go into this room and watch television or play Xbox. It is not a place that
I go to hide from my mean wife or ungrateful children because they own the rest of the
house.

"Man Cave" is probably a phrase made up by women to emasculate men. It's really
starting to irk me the more that I hear it.

RuthlessBurgher
03-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Who let Jiga out of his Man Cave? :lol:

fordfixer
03-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Who let Jiga out of his Man Cave? :lol:

It wasn't his wife :lol:

Jigawatts
03-21-2010, 08:36 AM
:Hater 's

:lol:

stlrz d
03-21-2010, 10:51 AM
:Hater 's

I don't like the term either, man. It sounds like something out of the adult film industry. The *ahem* "alternative lifestyle" adult film industry.

http://sistasmiff.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/brokeback-mountain.jpg

nttawwt

Shawn
03-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Man caves. The finished room in my basement is just a finished room in my basement.
Sometimes I go into this room and watch television or play Xbox. It is not a place that
I go to hide from my mean wife or ungrateful children because they own the rest of the
house.

This thread is worthless without pics. You play COD MW2 on the 360?

ghettoscott
03-22-2010, 09:12 PM
You play COD MW2 on the 360?

Just unlocked the AK47....cant use it for ****e though. Them young kids online kick my arse daily....

eniparadoxgma
03-22-2010, 09:43 PM

Just unlocked the AK47....cant use it for ****e though. Them young kids online kick my arse daily....

I play Steam games on the PC as well as COD4. Steam name = eniparadoxgma

I also have a PS3 now. However, being a mouse and keyboard FPS player for so many years there is no way I will play them with a controller now. I bought Resistance 2, hearing how it was one of the best games for the PS3. Ended up being a FPS (should have done my homework) and now it collects dust. It's like night and day. I do have SoulCalibur 4 though if anyone needs a whoopin lol.

And I kind of like the term "man cave". I think it's more likely that a man came up with the term to keep women away and to signify the Sports/Drinking/Video Game-playing mentality that exists therein. It's like a bunch of dudes sitting around in a cave with clubs farting, drinking, and trying to outdo each other.

Wolfhound45
03-23-2010, 01:02 AM
Slow drivers hanging in the left lane. Unless you are a cop itís not up to you to decide how fast I driveÖget out of the way!

Exactly!

People who stand in doorway and aisles and don't keep one eye out for anyone who might wanna pass by.

Lack of situational awareness. It is what it is.

:P

ghettoscott
03-23-2010, 07:50 PM

I play Steam games on the PC as well as COD4. Steam name = eniparadoxgma

I also have a PS3 now. However, being a mouse and keyboard FPS player for so many years there is no way I will play them with a controller now. I bought Resistance 2, hearing how it was one of the best games for the PS3. Ended up being a FPS (should have done my homework) and now it collects dust. It's like night and day. I do have SoulCalibur 4 though if anyone needs a whoopin lol.

I tried the mouse and keyboard many moons ago, i was horrible at it. I think it was one of the first Unreal games or something....

I am trying to talk the CFO into a PS3 so I can buy that God of War 3....looks pretty sweet.

Jigawatts
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
house.

This thread is worthless without pics. You play COD MW2 on the 360?

Don't have the 360. Still rolling with the original XBOX. :oops:

eniparadoxgma
03-25-2010, 04:12 PM
I tried the mouse and keyboard many moons ago, i was horrible at it. I think it was one of the first Unreal games or something....

I am trying to talk the CFO into a PS3 so I can buy that God of War 3....looks pretty sweet.

lol @ CFO, I'm happily divorced :)

The mouse/keyboard is like anything else. It just takes practice. I could probably get good on FPS games with a controller if I just played the crap out of them. However, once you've got the mouse/keyboard down controllers just don't compare for FPS games. I actually prefer a controller for 3rd person perspective games (ie GTA).

Don't know if this thread jinxed me or what, but my PS3 started the blinking red light of doom yesterday. I've already taken the bitch apart, reconnected all connections, ripped everything out of it, took the thermal grease off and applied some Arctic Silver 5, put it back together...no dice. I'm going to rip the hard drive out of this chick's netbook I'm working on and see if I can get it working so I can at least figure out if the hard drive is the problem (which seems to be the consensus for the problem on the webz).

Bah. Stupid consoles. At least when my PC blows up I know how to fix it lol.

fezziwig
04-11-2010, 09:45 PM
barking dogs is one of my peeves

ghettoscott
04-12-2010, 04:46 PM

lol @ CFO, I'm happily divorced :)

The mouse/keyboard is like anything else. It just takes practice. I could probably get good on FPS games with a controller if I just played the crap out of them. However, once you've got the mouse/keyboard down controllers just don't compare for FPS games. I actually prefer a controller for 3rd person perspective games (ie GTA).

Don't know if this thread jinxed me or what, but my PS3 started the blinking red light of doom yesterday. I've already taken the bitch apart, reconnected all connections, ripped everything out of it, took the thermal grease off and applied some Arctic Silver 5, put it back together...no dice. I'm going to rip the hard drive out of this chick's netbook I'm working on and see if I can get it working so I can at least figure out if the hard drive is the problem (which seems to be the consensus for the problem on the webz).

Bah. Stupid consoles. At least when my PC blows up I know how to fix it lol.

holy crap man....all i know how to do is blow on the cartridges or smack the side a few times. I got the red rings of death a few months ago....frickin Microsoft.... :?

ghettoscott
04-19-2010, 05:00 PM
that little puddle of piss in front of the mens urinal.

ghettoscott
05-07-2010, 06:16 PM
gum on sidewalks, parking lots, etc...

just got some fresh new Air Max and stepped in gum....bastards.

fezziwig
05-07-2010, 08:38 PM
great pet peeve

flippy
05-11-2010, 11:09 AM
1. People who have BO
2. Pessimists / people who complain

fezziwig
05-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Here's a pet peeve that I wish we could all do something about. " TV " ad pop ups.

Those stupid advertisements that pop up on your TV screen while your trying to watch the program. They always pop up during the good part like a TD pass, run , girl butt shot or the most inopportune
time. Just for the pop ads alone, I refuse to watch whatever they are advertising. They have a huge pop up ad for that TV show about the guy that makes his own drugs or something. Screw them, I won't watch it now.

fezziwig
05-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Actually, we could have used some of those pop ups infront of the Pens net.

ghettoscott
05-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Actually, we could have used some of those pop ups infront of the Pens net.

:)