PDA

View Full Version : Two years ago today...

SteelerNation1
06-12-2008, 12:34 PM
...Big Ben had his accident. Man, what a crazy day that was. I was actually driving to Pittsburgh to go shopping with the wife and we heard the news. I thought it was a joke at 1st. What a testament to #7 that he has bounced back the way he has. I wouldn'y want any other QB in the NFL right now...dead serious! Go Steelers and may Ben never ride a motorcycle again. Amen.

Shawn
06-12-2008, 01:01 PM
I believe it was a gift to Ben. Has anyone noticed that not only has he become a better QB but a better person?

RussBII
06-12-2008, 01:03 PM
I believe it was a gift to Ben. Has anyone noticed that not only has he become a better QB but a better person?

"Things always happen for a reason..."

That always used to drive me crazy as a kid/young adult... now it gives me comfort....

crazy, this growing up stuff.... crazy...

WOOOHOOO KEG STAND!!!

Ozey74
06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
I knew what this thread was about as soon as I saw the title!! The day itself was sad & I couldn't be happier that things worked out the way they did......

I recall being glued to my computer that day just waiting for updates on Ben's condition. It's amazing to think he came back and started the season w/camp being right around the corner.

AngryAsian
06-12-2008, 05:56 PM

Its usually those kind of things that form a person's character. Ben even admitted that he doesn't take things for granted anymore. I think after the fact he's more focused and committed to his craft.

Djfan
06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
It was one of those days like the shuttle crash, or JFK assassination. You know where you were and what you did. I was at work and simply didn't teach the first period. I just surfed the net and updated friends.

Glad we are where we are. Ben is the man.