PDA

View Full Version : Highest-Paid Athletes...Including Ben.

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Pretty interesting list.... Ben is #15 overall, and #2 in the NFL...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/s ... index.html (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/more/specials/fortunate50/2008/index.html)

steelcityrules!!
06-08-2008, 06:08 PM
thing is, i bet ben is down near 40th or something next year... it was his monster signing bonus that put him where he is. his endorsements are miniscule compared to most.

maybe after his second SB win in 4 years he'll get a fatter than fathead commercial gig.

:Cheers

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 06:13 PM
thing is, i bet ben is down near 40th or something next year... it was his monster signing bonus that put him where he is. his endorsements are miniscule compared to most.

maybe after his second SB win in 4 years he'll get a fatter than fathead commercial gig.

:Cheers

Agreed....

Starlifter
06-08-2008, 07:26 PM
I think his attempt to sing during the last SB has cost him dearly..........

Ozey74
06-08-2008, 07:51 PM

:Agree. But his fathead commerical was the worst!!

Iron Shiek
06-08-2008, 09:21 PM

He-llooooooo! People in tv laaaand!

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 09:29 PM

He-llooooooo! People in tv laaaand!

...It was still better than Chaddys'...... :twisted:
...As long as there's not another American Idol commercial, he'll be fine..... :wink:

rpmpit
06-09-2008, 09:14 AM
I don't know. I kinda liked it :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWXHjyYcjiw

RuthlessBurgher
06-09-2008, 01:12 PM
Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!

AngryAsian
06-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Tiger Made $105 million last year strictly in endorsements? Daymn! I took the 6 year old to the driving range and for 36 holes of mini golf over the weekend. It may have been an investment well spent!

Mine is 2 1/2 and dribbles a soccer ball down the beach with no problem. Mine is going to be the next Mia Hamm. :tt1

RuthlessBurgher
06-10-2008, 04:07 PM

Mine is 2 1/2 and dribbles a soccer ball down the beach with no problem. Mine is going to be the next Mia Hamm. :tt1

She's going to make awful Gatorade commercials about the fact that neither she nor her husband No-Mah have ever claimed to be bowlers?

Ghost
06-10-2008, 04:08 PM

She's going to marry a neurotic baseball player.....

AngryAsian
06-10-2008, 04:15 PM

She's going to marry a neurotic baseball player.....

I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport. As for the marrying part... she's not even going to start dating until she's 30 so let's not put the cart before the horse. :D

Jigawatts
06-10-2008, 04:50 PM
I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport. :D

I'm pretty sure the Jigawatt girls, along with AS jr., will lead the
2027 U.S. womens team to a World Cup championship. Bring on
the endorsements baby. :D

AngryAsian
06-10-2008, 05:48 PM
I was hoping for the most decorated female soccer player of her generation and the measuring stick for all females playing this particular sport. :D

Word, brother. When they do their interviews they'll reflect back on the days of their Steeler dads instilling the love of all that's Black and Gold. :tt1

steelsun7
06-10-2008, 06:24 PM
I was surprised he only had 2.5 in endorsements

RuthlessBurgher
06-10-2008, 06:28 PM

In 2027, my Riley will be making her first World Cup appearance on that team at age 23. She can already run 14.63 in the 40. A 26 year old Jake will be raising his first Stanley Cup as an All-Star defenseman that same year. He already has a vertical leap of three-and-a-half inches.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/niqueoh/McCallSummer07JakeandRiley076.jpg