PDA

View Full Version : Tribute... Have you seen this before?

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Absolutely incredible.... I've talked about this before, but here's the vid of it.... Pay attention.

[youtube:xkur8c3e]zD2U9J4Nwj8&hl[/youtube:xkur8c3e]

fordfixer
06-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Nice tribute

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Yea, he is a dirt bag/punk/waste of life (irritating that the thread is "dirtied" by such filth).... My condolences on being tied to him... But you have to admit that what USC did on that play was pretty cool, whether you like them or not...!!!!

fordfixer
06-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Yea, he is a dirt bag/punk/waste of life (irritating that the thread is "dirtied" by such filth).... My condolences on being tied to him... But you have to admit that what USC did on that play was pretty cool, whether you like them or not...!!!!

NKy - sorry. I deleted the offensive part of my other post I agree it "dirtied" a very nice tribute

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 11:56 AM

NKy - sorry. I deleted the offensive part of my other post I agree it "dirtied" a very nice tribute

Hey, no need to do that... I was speaking figuratively.... :wink:

ghettoscott
06-11-2008, 09:03 AM
I dont watch College ball...what happened to this kid?

RuthlessBurgher
06-11-2008, 01:44 PM

His body was found at the bottom of a 120 foot cliff near his home last year, just a few days after USC's Rose Bowl victory. His blood alcohol level was almost 3 times the legal limit.

ghettoscott
06-11-2008, 02:10 PM

His body was found at the bottom of a 120 foot cliff near his home last year, just a few days after USC's Rose Bowl victory. His blood alcohol level was almost 3 times the legal limit.

for fuxsake! Poor guy. :cry:

..thanks for the reply Ruthless