PDA

View Full Version : Favorite All Time Movie Quotes

MeetJoeGreene
05-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Just a flesh wound...

All right! This chick is TOAST!

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

calmkiller
05-30-2008, 12:40 PM
"ITS IN THE BONE!!"

"Bubblebee tuna, Bubblebee tuna, your balls are showing"

"these are the androids you are looking for"

costanza2k1
05-30-2008, 02:07 PM
From Tombstone:

Listen, Mr. Kansas Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?

I'm your huckleberry...

Shawn
05-30-2008, 02:22 PM
Rounders

"All night he check check check...he tricked me"

Shawshank

"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin"

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 02:43 PM
"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue..." :from Airplane!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2899/air03fp2.jpg

RussBII
05-30-2008, 03:25 PM
The Outlaw Josey Wales

Josey Wales: "Dyin' ain't much of a living..."

Aliens

Hudson: "Game over man... game over"

Major League

Uecker: "Juuuuust a bit outside"

Uecker(again): "Ball four.... ball 8.... ball 12"

I can basically put any line from Major League in here.

Idiocracy
Carls' Jr Machine: "Now with more molecules!!!"

Ghost
05-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter: I wouldn't say that I've been ‘missing’ it, Bob.

Steelworth
05-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Bob: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
Peter: I wouldn't say that I've been ‘missing’ it, Bob.

:D

From Dr. Strangelove:

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in in here!" "This is the war room!"

BIG FAN
05-30-2008, 05:50 PM
"Everytime, I think I'm out, THEY pull me back!"= Michael Corleone.

stlrz d
05-30-2008, 06:53 PM
The Stranger: There's just one thing, Dude.
The Dude: And what's that?
The Stranger: Do you have to use so many cuss words?
The Dude: What the fu*k you talking about?
The Stranger: Okay, Dude. Have it your way.

The Big Lebowski

Christ...I should just put the entire Lebowski script in here...ca-lassic!

eniparadoxgma
05-30-2008, 07:10 PM
Some funny ones here.

"Well no... unless round is funny."

All these are from the same movie:

"Sister, when I've raised hell, you'll know it! "

"Always put one in the brain!"

Verna: What you doing?
Tom Reagan: Walking...
Verna: Don't let on any more than you have to.
Tom Reagan: ...in the rain.

Tom Reagan: Rug Daniels is dead.
Verna: Gee, that's tough.
Tom Reagan: Don't get hysterical.

Eddie Dane: How'd you get the fat lip?
Tom Reagan: Old war wound. Acts up around morons.

Tom Reagan: All in all not a bad guy - if looks, brains and personality don't count.
Verna: You better hope they don't.

Man, I love that movie. :)

stlrz d
05-30-2008, 07:49 PM
If you don't get a god damned job before sundown I'm gonna ship you off to military school with the god damned Finkelstein **** kid...SONOFABITCH!

:lol:

mshifko
05-30-2008, 08:21 PM
"they're 3D pants" ron burgandy

Chadman
05-30-2008, 08:58 PM
"This word you use. I do not think you know the meaning of it."

AngryAsian
05-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Some of my favorites:

Teddy KGB- "I will splash the pot whenever I (bad word) feel like it."

Lloyd Christmas- "They always freak out whenever you leave the scene of an accident."

Doc Holliday- "Maybe poker's just not your game. I know let's have a spelling contest."

Neo- "Wow, sounds like a good deal. I got a better one. Let's say I give you the finger and you give me my damn phone call."

Bullet Tooth Tony- "Oh, you must be the big prick, and these must be your two little balls. The question is... are they to big manly balls or are they two mincy little faggit' balls?"

...... more to come.

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Some of my favorites:

Doc Holliday- "Maybe poker's just not your game. I know let's have a spelling contest."

Oh, I loved that one!!!!...... :wink:

eniparadoxgma
05-30-2008, 10:48 PM
AS: That Snatch quote is classic. I always loved that one. Also one of my favorite movies...which I forgot to add to my list (among others).

MeetJoeGreene
05-30-2008, 11:13 PM

INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

AngryAsian
05-31-2008, 12:00 AM
AS: That Snatch quote is classic. I always loved that one. Also one of my favorite movies...which I forgot to add to my list (among others).

That whole monologue that Bullet Tooth says is just absolute classic. One of my all time favorite movies and a buffet of quotes.

"So, ya lak dags?"

"Oh, you mean dogs. Yeah, I lak dags."

How could you see Brad Pitt's performance in that and his contrasting performance in Meet Joe Black and not think this guy is not one of Hollywood's premiere character actors. Its his curse to be as good-looking as he is, because the Hollywood critical community doesn't give him the recognition he deserves.

proudpittsburgher
05-31-2008, 07:20 AM

INCONCEIVABLE!!!!

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

. . . and more from TPB

(Vascini) Stop rhyming, and I mean it . . . (andre) would anybody like a peanut?"
(spaniard) Alo, my name es indigo montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
(vascini) Never go up against a Siscillian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha, ha ha clunk)

Tombstone
Are you gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed? That's what I thought.

Major League
Wellllll, you may run like mays, but you hit like ****.
Are you trying to say Jesus Christ couldn't hit a curve ball.
Yo bartender, Jobu needs a refill
I think you are the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on, an dyou look like you could use a friend . . . . . . uh, check?!?
Is that you Colbert? This isn't very funny you know. I'm hung over, my knees are killing me and if you were gonna pull this ****, at least you could have said you were from the Yankees.

Untouchables
Malone to Ness: You wanna know how to get Capone? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way!

MeetJoeGreene
05-31-2008, 08:46 AM

That whole monologue that Bullet Tooth says is just absolute classic. One of my all time favorite movies and a buffet of quotes.

"So, ya lak dags?"

"Oh, you mean dogs. Yeah, I lak dags."

How could you see Brad Pitt's performance in that and his contrasting performance in Meet Joe Black and not think this guy is not one of Hollywood's premiere character actors. Its his curse to be as good-looking as he is, because the Hollywood critical community doesn't give him the recognition he deserves.

He was also really good in 12 Monkeys and Kalifornia. He is a good actor. Some people tell me that I look like him. You all can be the judge.

Here is a picture of Brad:

http://data1.blog.de/blog/t/traummann/img/BradPitt01.jpg

and here is me:
http://www.toastedpixel.com/comic/fat_celebs_brad_pitt.jpg

stlrz d
05-31-2008, 09:30 AM
Butch: You ok?

Marsellus : Naw man. I'm pretty fu*kin' far from ok.

Another movie where I could just plug in the whole script.

AngryAsian
05-31-2008, 10:02 AM
Had to put all of Bullet Tooth Tony's big speech from Snatch. One of my all time favorites:

"So, you're obviously the big dick, and that, on either side of you are your balls. There are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are mincy little faggot balls. Your dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever. They smell pu**y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pu**y, and have brought you two little faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pu**y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you're having second thoughts. You're shrinking. And your two little balls are shrinking with you. The fact that you've got "Replica" written on the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle .50" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking along with your presence. Now...F**k Off"

BTW, MJG that pic of you is fargain so funny, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

http://www.nowgasm.com/laughing-buddha-maitreya-cybele-la.jpg

BigLebowski
05-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Principal:"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

Billy Madison: "Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine. "

BigLebowski
05-31-2008, 06:19 PM

The Big Lebowski

Ironically folks on the old board often asked about my moniker? :roll:

Walter Sobchak: Am I wrong?
The Dude: No you're not wrong.
The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an a$$hole.
Walter Sobchak: All right then.

Les 74
05-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Principal:"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Great one right there!!!Here's ne of my faves:

"Where the white women at?"-Blazing Saddles

Gets me every time. :lol: :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
05-31-2008, 08:47 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Great one right there!!!Here's ne of my faves:

"Where the white women at?"-Blazing Saddles

Gets me every time. :lol: :lol:

That is a great line. That and

"Its TWUE!!"

stlrz d
06-01-2008, 07:57 AM

The Big Lebowski

Ironically folks on the old board often asked about my moniker? :roll:

The Dude: No you're not wrong.
The Dude: You're not wrong Walter. You're just an a$$hole.
Walter Sobchak: All right then.

As soon as I saw your name I thought, "This is a guy who gets it".

Man, we could start a thread just on quotes from this awesome movie!

Walter Sobchak: I'm saying, I see what you're getting at, Dude, he kept the money. My point is, here we are, it's shabbas, the sabbath, which I'm allowed to break only if it's a matter of life or death....

The Dude: Will you come off it, Walter? You're not even fu*king Jewish, man.

Walter Sobchak: What the fu*k are you talkin' about?

The Dude: Man, you're fu*king Polish Catholic....

Walter Sobchak: What the fu*k are you talking about? I converted when I married Cynthia! Come on, Dude!

The Dude: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah....

Walter Sobchak: And you know this!

The Dude: Yeah, and five fu*king years ago you were divorced.

Walter Sobchak: So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

The Dude: It's all a part of your sick Cynthia thing, man. Taking care of her fu*king dog. Going to her fu*king synagogue. You're living in the fu*king past.

Walter Sobchak: Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I'M LIVING IN THE FU*KING PAST!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ozey74
06-01-2008, 06:46 PM
From Wayne's World 2:

Honey Horne: So, would you like to have dinner one night?

Garth: Oh, I like to have dinner every night.

stlrz d
06-01-2008, 09:07 PM
What am I thinking...gotta have a Jack quote!

This one is from "As Good As It Gets"

Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City sailor wanna hump-hump bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

AngryAsian
06-02-2008, 05:50 AM

Where do they teach you to talk like this? In some Panama City sailor wanna hump-hump bar, or is it getaway day and your last shot at his whiskey? Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Jack was epic in that role. Deservedly with the Oscar nod.
That line in particular was hilarious. How about this one:

"Carol the waitress, meet Simon the fag."

stlrz d
06-02-2008, 07:59 AM

Jack was epic in that role. Deservedly with the Oscar nod.
That line in particular was hilarious. How about this one:

"Carol the waitress, meet Simon the fag."

:lol: Awesome!

frankthetank1
06-02-2008, 08:50 AM
one of my favorite quotes of all time has to be from full metal jacket. in the begaining of the movie at boot camp and their drill instructor is giving them sh$$ and goes "where you from boy" and he replies texas. Then he replies "texas nothin but steers and queers come from texas and you dont look like a steer to me

RussBII
06-02-2008, 09:36 AM
one of my favorite quotes of all time has to be from full metal jacket. in the begaining of the movie at boot camp and their drill instructor is giving them sh$$ and goes "where you from boy" and he replies texas. Then he replies "texas nothin but steers and queers come from texas and you dont look like a steer to me

Just about everything Gunnery Sgt Lee Ermey says in that movie is quotable.

For example: Do you feel dizzy? Do you feel faint? Jesus H. Christ, I think you've got a hard-on!

I use that when doing anything competitive and i need some instant trash talking.

Additional movie quotes:

The Running Man:
Hey Killian!!! Remember Sub Zero? Now just.... plain zero!!!

Every line of every Kevin Smith movie could just about make it. Some personal favorites:

Clerks:
Try not to suck any d1ck on your way to the parking lot!

Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back:
Hey baby, ever have your a$$hole licked by a fat man in an overcoat?

And non Kevin Smith, but damn still a good movie. The Blues Brothers:
(to the beat of the song on the radio)
Elwood: Sh1t
Jake: What?
Elwood: Rollers
Jake: No!
Elwood: Yeah
Jake: Sh1t

and of course
The new oldsmobiles are in early this year.

Les 74
06-02-2008, 10:05 AM
You are absolutley correct about Kevin Smith movies,Russ.Here's one of my faves from Clerks 2.

Randal Graves: All right, look, there's only one "Return," okay, and it ain't "of the King," it's "of the Jedi."
Hobbit Lover: Oh, Star Wars geek.
Randal Graves: Oh, I'm the geek? Look at you two whipping out your preciouses.
Elias: You'll have to excuse him, he's not "down" with the trilogy.
Randal Graves: Oh, what the f**k happened to this world? There's only one trilogy, you f**king morons.
Hobbit Lover: You know what, maybe we should start calling your friend Padme, 'cause he loves Manakin Skywalker so much, right?
[in robot voice]
Hobbit Lover: Danger danger, my name is Anakin. My sh**ty acting is ruining saga.
Elias: [chucking] Yeah, you're crazy Jar-Jar.
Randal Graves: Oh, I'm crazy? Those f**kin' hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was, was a bunch of people walking, three movies of people walking to a f**king volcano.

One of the funniest scenes ever on film!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
06-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Not exactly a movie and may warrent its own thead, but how about favorite lines from Seinfeld.
Mine are:

"It was the MOOPS"
"Mulva?"
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

costanza2k1
06-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Not exactly a movie and may warrent its own thead, but how about favorite lines from Seinfeld.
Mine are:

"It was the MOOPS"
"Mulva?"

Good one!

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"You can stuff your sorrys in a sack, mister" - George Costanza
"This was supposed to be the summer of George!" - George Costanza

Jigawatts
06-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Mine are:

"It was the MOOPS"
"Mulva?"

Good one!

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza
"You can stuff your sorrys in a sack, mister" - George Costanza
"This was supposed to be the summer of George!" - George Costanza

"Can't stand ya, Can't stand ya." :lol: :lol:

What was Mr. Bookmans exact quote? Something about children opening up books
and seeing peepee's and wee'wee's. The Mr. Bookman rant was probably the funniest
scenes of all time.

Arnold_Ziffel
06-02-2008, 02:40 PM
"Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough....the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!"

"We're soldiers; but we're American soldiers. We've been kickin' azz for 200 years. We're 10 and 1."

"I am serious... and don't call me Shirley."

"People on 'ludes should not drive."

AngryAsian
06-02-2008, 05:13 PM
More from SNATCH:

Brick Top: "You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently, the best thing to do is cut up the corpse into six pieces and pile it all together."

Sol: "Would someone mind telling me, who are you?"

Brick Top: "And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them. Cause it's no good leaving it in the deep freezer for your mum to discover. Now, is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You gotta starve the pigs for a few days, then the site of a chopped-up body would look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victems and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sifting through pigbleep, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least 16 pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be warry of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression "as greedy as a pig"."

Vincent: "Well, thank you for that. That's a great weight off me mind. Now, I mean, if you wouldn't mind telling me who the bleep you are, apart from someone who feeds people to pigs, of course."

Steelworth
06-02-2008, 06:13 PM
Seinfeld was the king of quotes! So many good ones.

"Hoochie mama!" - Cosmo Kramer

"Sex, that’s meaningless, I can understand that, but dinner; that’s heavy. That’s like an hour" - Jerry Seinfeld

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!" - George Costanza

"Giddy-Up!" - Cosmo Kramer

"The sea was angry that day my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli" - George Costanza

"If you look annoyed all the time, people think you're busy" - George Costanza

"To the idiotmobile!!!" - Jerry Seinfeld

"A George divided against itself, cannot stand" - George Costanza

The Big Lebowski, Caddyshack, Snatch, Full Metal Jacket, Ghostbusters, Airplane!, Aliens - there's probably enough good quotes there to go on for days.

One my favorite movie characters and quotes:

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning..." - Colonel Kilgore

frankthetank1
06-04-2008, 08:38 AM
another one of my favorite quotes of all time is from bad news bears. i cant really go into detail because its a bit racist but its the scene where buttermaker introduces the girl to the team. man i love that kid that plays shortstop and swears all the time. that kid is hillarious

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 09:37 PM
From Weird Science:

Chet: (opens pantry closet) "Hey mammy, hey grampy."
(shocked) "Are they dead? What are they doing in there?"

Lisa: "They crashed the party and starting thowing people out.... they're not dead, but to tell you the truth, I don't think they were having a good time."

Chet: "Good time. GOOD TIME! Do you think they're having a good time laying catatonic in a closet? Do you know how disrespectful that is?"

Iron Shiek
06-04-2008, 09:42 PM
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?"

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 10:34 PM
boon dock saints. i love this movie and i love this scene.

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

and

Connor, Murphy: And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 10:51 PM
boon dock saints. i love this movie and i love this scene.

Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day we will spill their blood, 'til it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal. These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three, and on that day you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

and

Connor, Murphy: And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili

My all time favorite "Underrated" movie. A cult classic and one that I have to watch on the DVD player atleast once every 6 months. Anyone who hasn't seen this movie, go out and rent it ASAP. Great call, BIRT.

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 10:57 PM
you're right AS it is a GREAT movie.
i hate to say it, but damn it's about what we need in this country too.

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 11:10 PM
you're right AS it is a GREAT movie.
i hate to say it, but damn it's about what we need in this country too.

I don't hate to say it. I'm not promoting vigilanteism but other countries that promote "eye for an eye" justice surely don't have the crime rates we do. Might sound harsh or barbaric to others.... but explain to the victims' family members why an indicted murderer can continue to live for years while the government pays to clothe and house them... and through family members and friends can continue to make a buck from inside prison. In the late 90's a statistic: 100K it takes to house and feed a death row inmate for a year. In Singapore, you commit a murder you are tried when caught that day, sentenced and shot out back. I'll get off my soap box.

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Man i was a CO for a few years so, i know exactly how you feel... and trust me, it's worse than you think it is!

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Man i was a CO for a few years so, i know exactly how you feel... and trust me, it's worse than you think it is!

In the 80-90s we had this gov. Bob Graham.... The state referred to him as "The Cook." He fried more people in the chair than anybody else before and since him. IMO, death is the only deterant. Manson, for example. This guy is insane, will never be rehabilitated, guilty for the mulitple murders he performed.... but yet this country will still let him sell his paintings. What kind of government lets that happen?

I worked with a woman whose husband was a CO and she shared more unnerving stories then I wish to recall.

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 11:29 PM
don't get me started!
the whole manson thing really ticks me off too.
got out of being a CO after i ended up in the ER. now that florida is moving toward the "least restrictive envirnoment" ideal it's just going to get worse. the incident i was in, pissed me off because they refused to put him on solitary confinement which is normally what they do. all the other inmates were scared of the guy so they stayed in their rooms. meanwhile this guy was allowed on the pod. oh yea, next day he tried to rape a female staff. instead of trying to deter him, they make a policy.. no female staff allowed on that pod. so i say to the Doc. and the Head honcho: what are you gonna wait for these guys to try to rape someone before you try to prevent it? that's so stupid.
they were not happy.

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM
don't get me started!
the whole manson thing really ticks me off too.
got out of being a CO after i ended up in the ER. now that florida is moving toward the "least restrictive envirnoment" ideal it's just going to get worse. the incident i was in, pissed me off because they refused to put him on solitary confinement which is normally what they do. all the other inmates were scared of the guy so they stayed in their rooms. meanwhile this guy was allowed on the pod. oh yea, next day he tried to rape a female staff. instead of trying to deter him, they make a policy.. no female staff allowed on that pod. so i say to the Doc. and the Head honcho: what are you gonna wait for these guys to try to rape someone before you try to prevent it? that's so stupid.
they were not happy.

Glad you got out of it. I find it odd that states spend billions of dollars creating new facilities to house criminals but our crime rate is still escalating. Maybe if we didn't make it so cushy for the inmates we wouldn't have this problem. Then you have these "civil rights" activists that try and protect them.... I'm sorry, you rape or kill somebody, I think that's grounds for revokation of your civil rights. Just my two yen.

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 11:39 PM
i see you ten yen and raise you ten drachma.
and what really ticks me off... the first place they cut funding is in education!!! WTF is that all about???
the best place to prevent crime is in the schools. so lets make schools become understaffed, ill equipped, and ineffective!
we could save 100k a year by offing a death row inmate.. that's 4 new teachers in the state of florida.

AngryAsian
06-04-2008, 11:46 PM
i see you ten yen and raise you ten drachma.
and what really ticks me off... the first place they cut funding is in education!!! WTF is that all about???
the best place to prevent crime is in the schools. so lets make schools become understaffed, ill equipped, and ineffective!
we could save 100k a year by offing a death row inmate.. that's 4 new teachers in the state of florida.

Speak it, brother. I wouldn't want to live in any other state other than Cali or Hawaii, but this state has some issues with its legislation.

birtikidis
06-04-2008, 11:49 PM
yea i agree. Gainesville drives me nuts in particular because it is SO liberal. i can handle a little liberal, but damn this town is crazy!
i always wonder, why is prison such a priority? we should be getting to these people when they are still in school...

frankthetank1
06-05-2008, 08:25 AM
yea i agree. Gainesville drives me nuts in particular because it is SO liberal. i can handle a little liberal, but damn this town is crazy!
i always wonder, why is prison such a priority? we should be getting to these people when they are still in school...

gainesville is liberal? thats very hard to believe even though its a college town. even though its florida thats kinda the deep south i always thought. florida's school system is a joke and its always in the bottom half of the 50 states on spending funds towards education. at least it was when i lived there

RuthlessBurgher
06-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Okay, the prison system sucks...at least throw in a Shawshank or Cool Hand Luke quote in there occasionally while you talk about it to keep us on topic (or even a quote from Papillon to keep our buddy Pappy happy). I'm gonna take a 180 to get us back on track. Gotta love the recent Apatow flicks...

Evan: McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
Fogell: Naw, they let you pick any name you want when you get down there.
Seth: And you landed on McLovin...
Fogell: Yeah. It was between that or Muhammed.
Seth: Why the F--- would it be between THAT or Muhammed? Why don't you just pick a common name like a normal person?
Fogell: Muhammed is the most commonly used name on Earth. Read a f---ing book for once.
Evan: Fogell, have you actually ever met anyone named Muhammed?
Fogell: Have YOU actually ever met anyone named McLovin?
Seth: No, that's why you picked a dumb f---ing name!
Fogell: F--- you.
Seth: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!
Evan: What? One name? ONE NAME? Who are you? Seal?
Seth: Fogell, this ID says that you're 25 years old. Why wouldn't you just put 21, man?
Fogell: Seth, Seth, Seth. Listen up, @$$-face: every day, hundreds of kids go into the liquor store with fake IDs, and every single one says they're 21. Pssh, how many 21 year olds do you think there are in this town? It's called f---ing strategy, all right?
Evan: Stay calm, okay? Let's not lose our heads. It's... it's a fine ID; it'll... it's gonna work. It's passable, okay? This isn't terrible. I mean, it's up to you, Fogell. This guy is either gonna think 'Here's another kid with a fake ID' or 'Here's McLovin, a 25 year-old Hawaiian organ donor'. Okay? So what's it gonna be?
Fogell: [grinning] ... I am McLovin!
Seth: No you're not. No one's McLovin. McLovin's never existed because that's a made up dumb F---ING FAIRY TALE NAME, YOU F---!

Jigawatts
06-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Funniest movie I've seen in years Ruthless. My favorite quote goes something like this:

"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

"That's funny, because my back happens to be located on my co_k."

Not the exact quote, but you know what I'm talking about. :wink:

Jigawatts
06-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Grandma: Sir, can I trouble you for a warm glass of milk? It helps me go to sleep.

Nursing Home Orderly: You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up. Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. Check out the name tag. You're in my world now, grandma.

stlrz d
06-05-2008, 03:57 PM
Monty Python's Meaning of Life:

Yes?

Hello, eh, can we have your liver?

What?

Your liver. It's a large , uh, glandular organ in your abdomen.

(silence)

You know, it's sort of reddish-brown, it's sort of...

(interrupts)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know what it is but...I'm using it.

Or from the same movie:

Hospital Administrator: And what are you doing this morning?
Obstetrician: It's a birth.
Hospital Administrator: Ah. And what sort of thing is that?
Dr. Spenser: Well, that's where we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy.
Hospital Administrator: Wonderful what we can do nowadays.

Or:

Chaplain: Let us praise God. O Lord...
Congregation: O Lord...
Chaplain: ...Ooh, You are so big...
Congregation: ...ooh, You are so big...
Chaplain: ...So absolutely huge.
Congregation: ...So absolutely huge.
Chaplain: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
Congregation: Gosh, we're all really impressed down here, I can tell You.
Chaplain: Forgive us, O Lord, for this, our dreadful toadying, and...
Congregation: And barefaced flattery.
Chaplain: But You are so strong and, well, just so super.
Congregation: Fantastic.
Humphrey: Amen.
Congregation: Amen.

RuthlessBurgher
06-05-2008, 04:16 PM
"Yeah, my roommates were talking about getting me a CB so I could talk to other car beds."

Les 74
06-05-2008, 04:22 PM
"Yeah, my roommates were talking about getting me a CB so I could talk to other car beds."

Funny as all heck!!!I should add that to my underrated list. :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
06-05-2008, 08:26 PM

There are a lot of good ones from that movie, but most would need to be heavily censored. This one is plenty gross without the need for the "bad word" filter:

"Dude, jerking off on my mom is one thing. But banging your grandmother and her roommates? That's like... legendary."

Les 74
06-05-2008, 08:37 PM

There are a lot of good ones from that movie, but most would need to be heavily censored. This one is plenty gross without the need for the "bad word" filter:

"Dude, jerking off on my mom is one thing. But banging your grandmother and her roommates? That's like... legendary."

Yeah,I was thinking of quoting from that,but I didn't want to get banned for vulgar language. :lol:

birtikidis
06-05-2008, 10:09 PM

gainesville is liberal? thats very hard to believe even though its a college town. even though its florida thats kinda the deep south i always thought. florida's school system is a joke and its always in the bottom half of the 50 states on spending funds towards education. at least it was when i lived there

gainesville's nickname is "the berkley of the south"

proudpittsburgher
06-11-2008, 12:36 PM
Let's get this thread goin again with a line from the classic, Johnny Dangerously

Roman Moroni: I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

Jigawatts
06-11-2008, 02:13 PM
Just about any Gumpism you can think of. But my favorite line from that movie
that I like to randomly yell is, "I've gotta find Bubba!!!!"

Jigawatts
06-11-2008, 02:25 PM
This is probably the greatest movie quote of all time:

Wooderson: “That's what I love about these high school girls; I get older
and they stay the same age.”