PDA

View Full Version : Single Game Tickets

calmkiller
05-29-2008, 08:57 AM
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08150/885784-66.stm

Some Steelers tickets will be for sale June 21
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Some Steelers tickets will be for sale June 21. The Steelers will sell a limited number of individual game tickets through Ticketmaster beginning at noon June 21. Tickets can be purchased through ticketmaster.com or by calling 412-323-1919. They will not be sold at outlets.

SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
05-29-2008, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know if these are nose bleed section tix ?

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 07:41 PM

I would imagine so.... But maybe a few scattered around lower.... Here's another notice about it that I found....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tickets on sale

A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2008 home games are available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 21, at noon. This marks the second consecutive season fans will be able to purchase the tickets through Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $59 or $62. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$240.

Tickets will be sold either on http://www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets.

Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.

Ozey74
05-29-2008, 08:00 PM

All of the tickets in the 2 level above the endzone (opposite the endzone with the scoreboard) are made available to the public. The single tickets priced around $240 are scattered throughout the stadium (these are usually single seats only).

Last year I brought tickets for the game vs Buffalo & this is what I was told from the Ticket office.

Jigawatts
05-29-2008, 08:28 PM

All of the tickets in the 2 level above the endzone (opposite the endzone with the scoreboard) are made available to the public. The single tickets priced around $240 are scattered throughout the stadium (these are usually single seats only).

Last year I brought tickets for the game vs Buffalo & this is what I was told from the Ticket office.

Thanks for the tip. I always wondered why I got the North End Zone for every game.
I don't care though. I'm just happy to be there and hope I can get two games this
season.

RuthlessBurgher
05-29-2008, 08:37 PM

Thanks for the tip. I always wondered why I got the North End Zone for every game.
I don't care though. I'm just happy to be there and hope I can get two games this
season.

I'm a season ticket holder, and I'm in the North End Zone for every game. Upper deck bleacher seats. Only 5 rows behind me. The seats behind me are usually the tickets that they release to the opposing team (I saw Rod Woodson's and Carnell Lake's families up there back when they both played for the Ravens).

Jigawatts
05-29-2008, 08:45 PM

season.

I'm a season ticket holder, and I'm in the North End Zone for every game. Upper deck bleacher seats. Only 5 rows behind me. The seats behind me are usually the tickets that they release to the opposing team (I saw Rod Woodson's and Carnell Lake's families up there back when they both played for the Ravens).

Maybe I'll see you up there next game I get tickets to. I think last season I was
in sec 525 and 526. I'm not sure but I think my rows were in the double letters.

Ozey74
05-29-2008, 08:58 PM

season.

Well, you wont have me to worry competing with me for tickets this year when they go on sale. I will be unable to make it back to the Burgh. I will have to settle for their game in Cincy this year.

RuthlessBurgher
05-30-2008, 12:36 AM

season.

Maybe I'll see you up there next game I get tickets to. I think last season I was
in sec 525 and 526. I'm not sure but I think my rows were in the double letters.

Then we've probably bumped into each other before without realizing it. 525 FF 25-26.

RussBII
05-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Are these north endzone seats really $240 a pop? Or did i read that wrong?

RuthlessBurgher
05-30-2008, 09:59 AM
Are these north endzone seats really $240 a pop? Or did i read that wrong?

North end zone is $59

RussBII
05-30-2008, 10:03 AM
59? Ok, thank you. That's much more doable.

Have tough is it to get them? Just call up early on the day in question>

Snatch98
05-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I'd imagine you would be best served to treat it like you would trying to get highly sought after concert tickets. Calling early and often until you get through to a operator.

I know thats the approach I'm going to take.....

Jigawatts
05-30-2008, 12:15 PM
Then we've probably bumped into each other before without realizing it. 525 FF 25-26.

These are the times I wish I saved my ticket stubs, but I'm guessing I was
probably about 8-15 rows back from you.

RuthlessBurgher
05-30-2008, 12:33 PM

If you were 8-15 rows back from me, you would have plummetted to your death. There are only 5 rows behind me. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-30-2008, 12:39 PM
59? Ok, thank you. That's much more doable.

Have tough is it to get them? Just call up early on the day in question>

I was able to score 2 tickets to the rain bowl against Miami and 2 tickets to the Browns game. It wasn't very hard at all unless I was one of the lucky ones last year and this year will be totally different.

Jigawatts
05-30-2008, 12:49 PM

If you were 8-15 rows back from me, you would have plummetted to your death. There are only 5 rows behind me. :lol:

Why do I think I was in RR or NN? :? :? :?

Like I said, I wish I kept my stubs.

Let me ask you this: For the Seattle game do you remember seeing an very tall,
goofy looking idiot in a white sleeveless shirt constantly turning around and making
lewd gestures for the majority of the game?

No, that wasn't me, but I wanted to punch the guy in the back of the head.
If you were anywhere near where I was sitting you'd remember that idiot, that's
why I ask.

RuthlessBurgher
05-30-2008, 02:25 PM

Why do I think I was in RR or NN? :? :? :?

Like I said, I wish I kept my stubs.

Let me ask you this: For the Seattle game do you remember seeing an very tall,
goofy looking idiot in a white sleeveless shirt constantly turning around and making
lewd gestures for the majority of the game?

No, that wasn't me, but I wanted to punch the guy in the back of the head.
If you were anywhere near where I was sitting you'd remember that idiot, that's
why I ask.

Note to self: Whenever Jiga is at Heinz Field, don't wear the white sleeveless shirt again. Just kidding...although I am tall, goofy looking, and an idiot, I don't own any white sleeveless shirts. It's a black Steeler jersey every time (Lloyd or Ward...I'm sure that narrows it down, eh?) even during a pre-season bake-fest up in the triple digits. I don't remember that particular guy (maybe it was SeaOracle :lol: ), so maybe you were in 526 that game instead of 525 for that game.

Jigawatts
05-30-2008, 02:34 PM
Note to self: Whenever Jiga is at Heinz Field, don't wear the white sleeveless shirt again. Just kidding...although I am tall, goofy looking, and an idiot, I don't own any white sleeveless shirts. It's a black Steeler jersey every time (Lloyd or Ward...I'm sure that narrows it down, eh?) even during a pre-season bake-fest up in the triple digits. I don't remember that particular guy (maybe it was SeaOracle :lol: ), so maybe you were in 526 that game instead of 525 for that game.

All I remember is I was in the North End Zone, section 520-something,
row double-something. I'm going to make sure to keep all of my stubs
for future reference. :mrgreen: