PDA

View Full Version : PMs and their delivery

papillon
05-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Is anyone else having issues with PMs not being sent? I sent a PM over the weekend and it is still in my Outbox and never made it to the "Sent" folder. I didn't receive any error messages that would indicate that the message was not sent, however, it appears to be stuck in the Outbox.

Any info would be aprpeciated.

thanks

Pappy

rpmpit
05-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Is anyone else having issues with PMs not being sent? I sent a PM over the weekend and it is still in my Outbox and never made it to the "Sent" folder. I didn't receive any error messages that would indicate that the message was not sent, however, it appears to be stuck in the Outbox.

thanks

Pappy

Pap, if I'm not mistaken, the PM will stay in the Outbox until the recipient reads it.

papillon
05-27-2008, 10:02 AM

thanks

Pappy

Pap, if I'm not mistaken, the PM will stay in the Outbox until the recipient reads it.

Okay, that would certainly explain it, I'll give it a few more days them before I delete form the Outbox.

Thanks

Pappy

LasVegasGuy
05-27-2008, 12:00 PM

thanks

Pappy

That's correct. The PM needs to be read before it moves to your outbox.

AngryAsian
05-27-2008, 12:14 PM

thanks

Pappy

Okay, that would certainly explain it, I'll give it a few more days them before I delete form the Outbox.

Thanks

Pappy

I have two currently, that have been there for a weak.... the recipients have not read them yet. Maybe they're just ignoring you. :P

Jigawatts
05-27-2008, 12:33 PM
AS is right. Nobody likes you Pap. :lol:

papillon
05-27-2008, 11:19 PM

thanks

Pappy

Thanks

Pappy

I have two currently, that have been there for a weak.... the recipients have not read them yet. Maybe they're just ignoring you. :P

Hmmm, ignoring me, now there's an option that never crossed my ego maniacal mind. Do you really think someone would ignore me? :shock: On purpose no less. :P

Pappy

papillon
05-27-2008, 11:21 PM
AS is right. Nobody likes you Pap. :lol:

Now that's just plain hurtful and, of course, wrong. :D

Pappy

papillon
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
My PM was read, my PM was read, see, I wasn't being ignored. :D

Pappy

Les 74
05-29-2008, 03:03 PM

Pappy

Well,you were until you made it public!!!! :lol: :lol:

papillon
05-29-2008, 03:28 PM

Pappy

Well,you were until you made it public!!!! :lol: :lol:

:twisted:

Wait, I think you need one of these. http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/moon.gif

Pappy

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 03:36 PM

thanks

Pappy

hey Pap.... If you were referring to the PM sent to me, I've been out of town since Monday, and just read it today... I did send you one a while back, but if you didn't get it, I'll try again...

MeetJoeGreene
05-29-2008, 04:16 PM
Make sure that in your profile you have the PM notification pop up checked in addtion to or in place of the email option. THe emails from this site appear to come from the server, so some spam filters may whack them. I always look for the box on top to notify me that I have PM vs email.