PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Private Party Or Can Anyone Come In??

SteelForce
05-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks for the invitations from Les and Stlrlz D!! If this place is run half as good as it looks, I'm in!! Gotta be a better option than PghLive...........I had almost stopped posting there completely.

LasVegasGuy
05-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the invitations from Les and Stlrlz D!! If this place is run half as good as it looks, I'm in!! Gotta be a better option than PghLive...........I had almost stopped posting there completely.

I think you will like it and slowly you will find yourself visiting the Trib less and less.

Les 74
05-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Welcome aboard,buddy!!Just trying to return the favor. :wink:

AngryAsian
05-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Welcome, brother.

SteelForce
05-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Appreciate it guys............

Shawn
05-25-2008, 10:33 PM

I think you will like it and slowly you will find yourself visiting the Trib less and less.

Yep...I'm finding that to be true.

Welcome SF.

SteelForce
05-25-2008, 10:35 PM
Thanks Shawn!

Wolfhound45
05-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome SF.

This place finally has some class! :P

stlrz d
05-25-2008, 10:53 PM
Welcome aboard!

NKySteeler
05-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Welcome...

SteelForce
05-25-2008, 11:14 PM
Hey Wolfie and S-D and Kty!! Thanks for the greeting!!

NKySteeler
05-25-2008, 11:19 PM
... and Kty!! ..... :?: :?: ....

....OK, maybe I just had too much 3-way tonight....... :lol: (inside joke for lvg... It's actually a food reference from the Taste of Cincinnati) But that makes me think about kitty cats...... :lol:

...Glad you're here. :wink:

fordfixer
05-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Welcome

Jigawatts
05-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Welcome SF. You missed the jigawatt initiation process. Now you have to go through the Les Hazing Ritual. I feel bad for you. :twisted:

Les 74
05-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Welcome SF. You missed the jigawatt initiation process. Now you have to go through the Les Hazing Ritual. I feel bad for you. :twisted:

I don't think watching some horror movies,some episodes of Lost and spending a week at the Bunny Ranch is so bad. :lol:

Jigawatts
05-26-2008, 10:41 AM

I don't think watching some horror movies,some episodes of Lost and spending a week at the Bunny Ranch is so bad. :lol:

See SF, I told you Les was a sick bastage. :lol:

Chucktownsteeler
05-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Welcome aboard!

steelz09
05-26-2008, 11:38 AM
It's nice to have you here SF.

Ozey74
05-26-2008, 12:02 PM
I too appreciate the invite. I was a daily reader on the other board, but not much of a poster. I am very familiar with many of you & respect your love for all things Steelers!!

costanza2k1
05-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the Planet guys!

LasVegasGuy
05-26-2008, 01:46 PM
... and Kty!! ..... :?: :?: ....

....OK, maybe I just had too much 3-way tonight....... :lol: (inside joke for lvg... It's actually a food reference from the Taste of Cincinnati) But that makes me think about kitty cats...... :lol:

...Glad you're here. :wink:

I can say I have never had a cincy 3-way but I hear it's not that bad. The trick is to slow down and just enjoy. :lol: :lol:

Les 74
05-26-2008, 03:16 PM
I too appreciate the invite. I was a daily reader on the other board, but not much of a poster. I am very familiar with many of you & respect your love for all things Steelers!!

Welcome,Ozey.Good to have you here. 8)

SteelForce
05-26-2008, 04:22 PM

I"M IN!!

SteelForce
05-26-2008, 04:24 PM

See SF, I told you Les was a sick bastage. :lol:

@ "bastage" LOL!!! What movie was that in, you sommanobitch??

BIG FAN
05-27-2008, 06:35 AM
Welcome aboard.

Summer
05-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Once upon a time, I had to take a couple of weeks off from major internet time due to needing to deal with life in meatspace (okay, and get some writing done), but when I had time for message boards again, I poked around a bit... found this trail of breadcrumbs and look where it led me! :lol:

Now at least I know where everybody went.

LasVegasGuy
05-27-2008, 06:37 PM
Once upon a time, I had to take a couple of weeks off from major internet time due to needing to deal with life in meatspace (okay, and get some writing done), but when I had time for message boards again, I poked around a bit... found this trail of breadcrumbs and look where it led me! :lol:

We always welcome the people from the "Cleveland 'Burbs" with open arms. :roll: :roll:

eniparadoxgma
05-27-2008, 06:51 PM

We always welcome the people from the "Cleveland 'Burbs" with open arms. :roll: :roll:

Hey, I was born in Cleveland (don't tell anyone) and I turned out alright. :)

LasVegasGuy
05-27-2008, 07:07 PM

If you are a Steeler fan then your parents didn't something right to fix the fact they had you in Cleveland.

Les 74
05-27-2008, 07:28 PM

Matter of opinion. :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-28-2008, 01:14 AM

Matter of opinion. :lol:

Hey! I resemble that remark! http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9894/crazyhq6.gif (http://imageshack.us)