PDA

View Full Version : Hello Steeler Fans ....

Zone Blitz
05-25-2008, 08:56 PM
Just found your site so I decided to register and wanted to introduce myself.

Life long Steelers fan, born and raised in the north-west suburbs of Pittsburgh. Three Rivers season ticket holder for 23 years and very much an old-schooler when it comes to football.

Look forward to talking some Steeler football with ya'll (yes, I live in the south these days)

GO STEELERS!

PS - how long has this site been around? Who owns it? Do any of you post on other boards as well? ... or did you at one time?

Cheers!

Z Blitz

Shawn
05-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome. This site is owned by the eye in the sky...JHansle. Almost all of us posted at the Tribune until recently. Technical, moderator, and troll issues forced many of us to flee from inequity and persecution. We have found peace, solace, and a sense of community on another planet...Planet Steelers. This site has been around for awhile...but only recently has this site seen serious growth. Check out the member list and join dates to get an idea.

Kick back, relax and contribute when you can. :)

BigLebowski
05-25-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome Zone!

Your sig is awesome.

Les 74
05-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Welcome,ZB.Good to have an "old-schooler" on board. 8)

SteelForce
05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard from a fellow Planet Steelers neophyte!!

stlrz d
05-25-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome aboard!

Zone Blitz
05-25-2008, 11:25 PM
Thanks all ...

Looking forward to the season getting underway. A surprising draft indeed ... I expected them to go the route of the "big uglies" and they fooled everyone and lit the board up on the skill positions.

Mendenhuge will be a nice addition to the backfield; especially in the red zone since we were gravely lacking a "pounder" ...

Look at this cat and tell me he doesn't look like a bad ass ....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/BlitzSteel/mendyhuge.jpg

Between him and Parker ...... all I have to say is, "DAUMN"

Sweed will be a player too .... I don't expect big numbers from him this year, but next year he'll be ready. If anything, he'll force Nate to elevate his game this year.

fordfixer
05-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Welcome

NKySteeler
05-25-2008, 11:35 PM
Howdy. Hope to see you around often.... I love your sig also.

kennyes
05-27-2008, 03:23 AM
Welcome to Planet Sleelers, She's a Black&Gold class M...

BIG FAN
05-27-2008, 05:40 AM
Welcome.
Glad to have another long time fan aboard.

BURGH86STEEL
05-27-2008, 05:48 AM
Welcome aboard. I think a lot of us are from SteelersLIve and I post on the Steelers offcial web site.

rpmpit
05-27-2008, 08:28 AM
Welcome!

AngryAsian
05-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Welcome to Planet Sleelers, She's a Black&Gold class M...

That's awesome..... Welcome zone.

RuthlessBurgher
05-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Thanks all ...

Looking forward to the season getting underway. A surprising draft indeed ... I expected them to go the route of the "big uglies" and they fooled everyone and lit the board up on the skill positions.

Mendenhuge will be a nice addition to the backfield; especially in the red zone since we were gravely lacking a "pounder" ...

Look at this cat and tell me he doesn't look like a bad bad word ....

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e159/BlitzSteel/mendyhuge.jpg

Between him and Parker ...... all I have to say is, "DAUMN"

Sweed will be a player too .... I don't expect big numbers from him this year, but next year he'll be ready. If anything, he'll force Nate to elevate his game this year.

Welcome ZB.

I think that is former Oregon Duck and Carolina Panther draft pick Jonathan Stewart there.

Our boy Mendenhall is no slouch, though.

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0226/nfl_a_rasmendenhall_300.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0802/nfl.combine.2008/images/new.mendenhall.jpg

ghettoscott
05-27-2008, 04:00 PM
...my spidey senses are tingling....i hope this isnt HarryNutz. :?

Les 74
05-27-2008, 04:07 PM
...my spidey senses are tingling....i hope this isnt HarryNutz. :?

I haven't gotten that vibe.I sure hope you're wrong,however.