PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 NFL feuds

anger 82&95
05-25-2008, 04:45 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id= ... ign=ec0005 (http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story?id=09000d5d80873de6&template=with-video&confirm=true&campaign=ec0005) Gotta love number 1

Les 74
05-25-2008, 04:52 PM
#10 brings back alot of memories.............good ones. :lol:

BigLebowski
05-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I miss me some Joey Porter rants before the games. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Seeing him get up only got Heinz field rocking.

But I noticed Mark Madden being the hypocrite in calling Joey's pregame antics childish, but applauding defacing the terrible towel. :roll: :roll:

My eyes are still hurting from seeing his face. :lol: :lol: I need to remind myself to not look directly at the monitor while hearing Mark Madden speak.

stlrz d
05-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Dang...I got burned by the "there has been post in this thread" thing. Anyone else been burned by that? :evil:

Anyway, if I can remember what I typed...I love that Peezy laugh at the end. His little chuckle always cracked me up!

Mark Madden is an idiot and I can see why y'all hate him so.

I'm shocked the Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride feud didn't make the list! :P

Les 74
05-25-2008, 05:02 PM

Or the Chad Johnson vs. the Bungholes feud.

AngryAsian
05-25-2008, 06:54 PM
[quote="stlrz d
I'm shocked the Buddy Ryan/Kevin Gilbride feud didn't make the list! :P[/quote]

When I was reading through the list and saw Buddy Ryan, I wondered that exact same thing. I was watching that game and saw that pathetic right crossover. They kept playing it over and over.... truly hilarious. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-25-2008, 10:00 PM
Dang...I got burned by the "there has been post in this thread" thing. Anyone else been burned by that? :evil:

Anyway, if I can remember what I typed...I love that Peezy laugh at the end. His little chuckle always cracked me up!

I have. Just read the new post that is displayed after you hit "submit". If it doesn't apply to the one you just wrote just hit "submit" again.

LasVegasGuy
05-25-2008, 10:02 PM
[quote="stlrz d

When I was reading through the list and saw Buddy Ryan, I wondered that exact same thing. I was watching that game and saw that pathetic right crossover. They kept playing it over and over.... truly hilarious. :lol:[/quote]

I was watching that game as well and I remember saying to myself if that is the best he has got he is going to get killed. I've seen slaps harder then that old man's right cross.

Starlifter
05-25-2008, 10:31 PM
"the terrible towel is a glorified dish rag". how anyone can listen to that fat f@@k madden is beyond me.

stlrz d
05-25-2008, 10:49 PM

I have. Just read the new post that is displayed after you hit "submit". If it doesn't apply to the one you just wrote just hit "submit" again.

Yeah I know, but if you miss it...sucks!

Plus, think ahead to a game thread...that's going to happen every time a person posts!