PDA

View Full Version : "fist bumping" rules....

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 03:23 PM
So the handshake and the "high-five" have gone the way of the dinosaurs... Found this list of rules for "fist bumping"....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://tastybooze.com/2008/05/fist-bumping-rules/

1. If sports are involved, fist bumping is always acceptable.
2. If you are wearing a suit, you may only fist bump if you are drunk. Or if you have just wrapped part of your suit around your forehead.
3. You may not fist bump under any circumstances, in a hospital. Unless Rule #1 (or Rule #2) applies.
4. Do not fist bump someone else’s misfortune, even if it helps you. Just look down, furrow your brow, and nod sternly.
5. No fist bumping between the hours of 7am and 10am. And if you’re watching sports at this time, it’s probably soccer or NASCAR, and then you should really not be fist bumping. High fives will suffice for both.
6. Do not fist bump in a meeting. Even if you are drunk.
7. Do not fist bump your children. Unless you’re drunk, then it’s OK.
8. Girls can fist bump anytime they want. And yes, guys think it’s cute.
9. Do not refuse a fist bump. If you, as a bumpee, believe the bumper is violating a rule, speak to him afterwards. Refusing his bump is not going to help anything.
10. Do not fist bump yourself.

birtikidis
05-26-2008, 04:35 PM
hmm fist bumping..
sounds dirty...
can i find that in the adult section of the video store? or should i download it?

fordfixer
05-27-2008, 12:55 AM
wow and people say I have no life :lol:

birtikidis
06-01-2008, 04:42 PM
fordfixer, is that your car? did you restore it?
my dad and i just finished restoring a 69 vette. i'll try to post some pics of it.

fordfixer
06-02-2008, 01:33 AM
fordfixer, is that your car? did you restore it?
my dad and i just finished restoring a 69 vette. i'll try to post some pics of it.
I wish - I am getting ready to start restoring a 65 fastback mustang and I hope it turns out as nice as that one. However I dont have the funds it took to build that car.