PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bengals Fans, ? for you

costanza2k1
05-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Is it widely accepted by you guys that you'll get whomped on by us year in and year out? I know a player getting arrested/month is normal for you guys now...just wondered if you're over the black and white vs. color TV thing you had going on a few years back.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:22 AM
P-U-R-E.................... E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T..... Bungle fans are so mis-guided..... :twisted: :lol:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/2113/cjtvjn6.jpg

costanza2k1
05-22-2008, 12:31 AM
How many playoff games have they won since? chirp................chirp.....................chi rp

Steely_J
05-22-2008, 12:39 AM
:lol:

I almost forgot about that brain nugget that CJ dropped back in 2005. Talk about getting pwend by your own prediction!

Bengaltime
05-22-2008, 08:15 AM
P-U-R-E.................... E-N-T-E-R-T-A-I-N-M-E-N-T..... Bungle fans are so mis-guided..... :twisted: :lol:

NKy Steeler! You should be ashamed selling your soul to the Steelers!

Northern Kentucky is Bengals territory!!

Les 74
05-22-2008, 08:16 AM

Is that really something to be proud of??? :lol:

Bengaltime
05-22-2008, 08:22 AM

IMHO, yes but please save me the spiel about the five Superbowl rings, ok?

proudpittsburgher
05-22-2008, 08:35 AM

Typical Bungles fan, can't handle a little truth in an argument. Save me the spiel, huh. OK, here is a Bungles fans ground rules to a football argument.

1. You can't talk about Cincy's lack of titles
2. You can't talk about the titles that the Steelers won
3. I don't care what happened last time we played the Steelers, or the time before that, or the time before that, that win we had a few years ago proves the Bungles are better than the Steelers.
4. I got more, but you get the point

Shawn
05-22-2008, 10:09 AM
Listen, picking on Bengals fans is wrong. It's like kicking a cripple just because you can.
Think about it.

Les 74
05-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Listen, picking on Bengals fans is wrong. It's like kicking a cripple just because you can.
Think about it.

I'll have you know that I kick cripples at every chance I get,so I will continue to pick on Bunghole fans,thank you very much!!!! :lol: :lol:

Shawn
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
Les...why doesn't that surprise me?

Les 74
05-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Les...why doesn't that surprise me?

It shouldn't!!! :lol:

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 01:19 PM

...Not anymore..... We're taking over!..... :twisted:

Bengaltime
05-22-2008, 03:24 PM

Typical Bungles fan, can't handle a little truth in an argument. Save me the spiel, huh. OK, here is a Bungles fans ground rules to a football argument.

1. You can't talk about Cincy's lack of titles
2. You can't talk about the titles that the Steelers won
3. I don't care what happened last time we played the Steelers, or the time before that, or the time before that, that win we had a few years ago proves the Bungles are better than the Steelers.
4. I got more, but you get the point

Oh please spare me your weak attempt at smack. You could do much better.

Well, maybe not.

Les 74
05-22-2008, 03:42 PM
Well,you can't refute any of his points now,can you??

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey Bengaltime, if you live in the area, you should stop by and throw-back a cold one with me at the BourbonHouse in Burlington. There's a couple Steeler fans, but obviously many more Bungle fans... The owner has been tempted to take down the "You're in Bengal Country" banner and replace it with a Steeler banner....
(...as a soldier in the Steel City Mafia, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse...) :lol:

Major Bludd
05-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Wow you guys are too clever

Les 74
05-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Thank You!!!!!

costanza2k1
05-22-2008, 09:29 PM

I guess we can drop it down one notch then to playoff games, when was the last one your team won?

Bengaltime
05-23-2008, 08:29 AM
Hey Bengaltime, if you live in the area, you should stop by and throw-back a cold one with me at the BourbonHouse in Burlington. There's a couple Steeler fans, but obviously many more Bungle fans... The owner has been tempted to take down the "You're in Bengal Country" banner and replace it with a Steeler banner....
(...as a soldier in the Steel City Mafia, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse...) :lol:

Thanks for the offer but I live up in Dayton, OH. I get down to N. KY every once in a while for Bengals activities. :D

proudpittsburgher
05-23-2008, 09:04 AM

Well, maybe not.

Wasn't smack, just something I noticed every time a Bungle troll pops by any of the Steeler message boards. It's truth. But you really shouldn't some onto a smack board and say "you can't talk about my teams inability to win any game of importance". It's just poor ettiquete. And, as Les said, you really can't refute anything I said, huh pup?

Shawn
05-23-2008, 10:16 AM

Well, maybe not.

Wasn't smack, just something I noticed every time a Bungle troll pops by any of the Steeler message boards. It's truth. But you really shouldn't some onto a smack board and say "you can't talk about my teams inability to win any game of importance". It's just poor ettiquete. And, as Les said, you really can't refute anything I said, huh pup?

No...No, he can't :lol:

I love having the Bengals in our division.

The Bat
05-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Is it widely accepted by you guys that you'll get whomped on by us year in and year out? I know a player getting arrested/month is normal for you guys now...just wondered if you're over the black and white vs. color TV thing you had going on a few years back.

Well I don't know about you but we've got the HD hooked up here. 8)

costanza2k1
05-26-2008, 06:05 PM

uh....ok, there's also an unwritten rule here you need to make some sense.

The Bat
05-26-2008, 06:07 PM

uh....ok, there's also an unwritten rule here you need to make some sense.

You first... :wink:

Bengaltime
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM

Well, maybe not.

Troll?? I'll kindly remind you that I was invited to this board by one of your own! Also, If you're not here to smack what are you doing in the Trash Talk forum?

proudpittsburgher
05-28-2008, 07:27 AM

Well, maybe not.

Troll?? I'll kindly remind you that I was invited to this board by one of your own! Also, If you're not here to smack what are you doing in the Trash Talk forum?

It's what you do AFTER you are invited that makes you a troll or not. Plus, when did I say I wasn't here to talk smack? I just said, you can't be a fan of a hapless franchise which will never seem to find it's way, and come here saying, basically, you can't talk about how back we suck. Which part of that didn't you understand, troll?

Shawn
05-28-2008, 01:29 PM

Well, maybe not.

You "sir" are most certainly a troll.

costanza2k1
05-28-2008, 02:12 PM

Well, maybe not.

Let us kindly remind you that this trash talk forum is a child forum to the ever dominating Steelers forum. :lol:

Bengaltime
05-28-2008, 05:33 PM

Well, maybe not.

It's what you do AFTER you are invited that makes you a troll or not. Plus, when did I say I wasn't here to talk smack? I just said, you can't be a fan of a hapless franchise which will never seem to find it's way, and come here saying, basically, you can't talk about how back we suck. Which part of that didn't you understand, troll?

I don't think you Steeler fans know what a troll is so I've went out of my way to help you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

The Bat
05-28-2008, 08:49 PM
Let us kindly remind you that this trash talk forum is a child forum to the ever dominating Steelers forum. :lol:

No, this smack forum is a lame ghost town with nothing but "yo momma" jokes...

Trying to spice this place up is akin to trying to teach Roseanne Barr to sing.

Les 74
05-28-2008, 09:05 PM

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.

The Bat
05-28-2008, 09:18 PM
[quote=costanza2k1]

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.[/quote:1lizt4wh]

Wow, there's some original smack there. :roll:

costanza2k1
05-28-2008, 09:43 PM
[quote="The Bat":28qlkcvn][quote=costanza2k1]

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.[/quote:28qlkcvn]

Wow, there's some original smack there. :roll:[/quote:28qlkcvn]

Ok Smackmaster J, drop some smack on us let's here it give us your best.

Les 74
05-28-2008, 09:49 PM
[quote="The Bat":5xwi4fbn][quote=costanza2k1]

Or like trying to teach the Bungles to abide by the law.

Wow, there's some original smack there. :roll:[/quote:5xwi4fbn]

Ok Smackmaster J, drop some smack on us let's here it give us your best.[/quote:5xwi4fbn]

What can he say really???He's a fan of the Bungholes. :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
05-28-2008, 09:59 PM

Les I think the Turds, Bungles, and Rats have smack rules. Don't make fun of any criminal activity, don't talk about playoff victories or appearances, don't talk about Superbowl wins, don't make fun of their sorry coaches, etc. I'm sure there are cliff notes somewhere for how to make fun of them. Anything we say will be followed with "that's original :roll: "

Les 74
05-28-2008, 10:05 PM

Les I think the Turds, Bungles, and Rats have smack rules. Don't make fun of any criminal activity, don't talk about playoff victories or appearances, don't talk about Superbowl wins, don't make fun of their sorry coaches, etc. I'm sure there are cliff notes somewhere for how to make fun of them. Anything we say will be followed with "that's original :roll: "

But its all still very true. :lol:

The Bat
05-28-2008, 11:44 PM

Nope, you can talk about championships all you want. And props to your boys for their success.

If you all think that some lame "arrest smack", of which we all have heard trolls drone on and about on our respective team boards, will get the job done then congrats to you. You have achieved the internet equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad".

I personally abhor the actions of those dorksticks, many of whom are no longer in the Bengals employ. So if you're hoping to get a rise out of me on that subject then good luck with that.

Me? I'm here strictly for self entertainment, and so far I'm extremely bored. But please continue...

Les 74
05-29-2008, 07:49 AM
[quote="Les 74":2stzspfv]

Nope, you can talk about championships all you want. And props to your boys for their success.

If you all think that some lame "arrest smack", of which we all have heard trolls drone on and about on our respective team boards, will get the job done then congrats to you. You have achieved the internet equivalent of "my dad can beat up your dad".

I personally abhor the actions of those dorksticks, many of whom are no longer in the Bengals employ. So if you're hoping to get a rise out of me on that subject then good luck with that.

Me? I'm here strictly for self entertainment, and so far I'm extremely bored. But please continue...[/quote:2stzspfv]

Lame arrest smack????HUH???Dude,I could see your point if it was one or two arrests,but your "team" has had something like 25 arrests in the past two years.That isn't a team,its a chaingang.

The Bat
05-29-2008, 09:58 AM
Lame arrest smack????HUH???Dude,I could see your point if it was one or two arrests,but your "team" has had something like 25 arrests in the past two years.That isn't a team,its a chaingang.

And the majority of those players, as I said previously, are no longer employed by the Bengals. So lame, yes. Welcome to last season bro... :roll:

Les 74
05-29-2008, 10:03 AM
[quote="Les 74":o32wh4br]

And the majority of those players, as I said previously, are no longer employed by the Bengals. So lame, yes. Welcome to last season bro... :roll:[/quote:o32wh4br]

The majority=2 players??? :roll: :lol:

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Hey, instead of "NOW" on the shirts hung in the Bungle locker room, how about.....

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/5683/20080226014344nextyearbia5.jpg

.... Reality is ALWAYS better than trying to fool yourselves....

....Hey guys, do we have a Bungle bar in Pgh?...... However, we DO have a Steeler bar in Cincy... Martinos' on Vine St....... :twisted:

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 08:27 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3997/86db4.jpg

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Bengaltime, I'm glad you're coming by for some banter, and I'm sure it'll get good during the season.... But as even Johnstown will attest to, visiting fans are trolls... It's not a bad thing at all. I am considered the same when I go on one of your boards.... It's just by simple definition.... Anyway, Bungle fans are sort of weak for the most part, sort of like this........ :twisted:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/640/11201192790439yd2.jpg

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6664/11201181569767nv7.jpg

proudpittsburgher
05-30-2008, 10:32 AM
[quote="The Bat":1ffkf1j6][quote="Les 74":1ffkf1j6]

And the majority of those players, as I said previously, are no longer employed by the Bengals. So lame, yes. Welcome to last season bro... :roll:[/quote:1ffkf1j6]

The majority=2 players??? :roll: :lol:[/quote:1ffkf1j6]

And I'm sure good ole Marv is replacing them through the draft. :lol: What a hapless franchise.

And yes, I guess a Bungles fan would be the authority on lameness, so you got us there. Have fun taking another beatdown at Heinz Field west this season, pup. You've gotta love it when their fans are so lame, they don't even stop Steelers fans from hanging a "You're in Steelers Country" banner in their own stadium.

The Bat
05-30-2008, 02:25 PM
[quote="The Bat":3spw1pgl][quote="Les 74":3spw1pgl]

And the majority of those players, as I said previously, are no longer employed by the Bengals. So lame, yes. Welcome to last season bro... :roll:[/quote:3spw1pgl]

The majority=2 players??? :roll: :lol:[/quote:3spw1pgl]

Quincy Wilson - No longer on team
Odell Thurman - No longer on team
Chris Henry - No longer on team
A.J Nicholson - No longer on team
Matthias Askew - No longer on team
Eric Steinbach - No longer on team
Reggie McNeal - No longer on team

Next time, do your own research. :wink:

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 11:55 PM

Why should he?.... You just did the work for him....

...Man, 'Ya gotta love Bungle fans........... :twisted:

Bengaltime
05-31-2008, 09:31 AM

Yeah, it's too hard for Steeler fans to come up with their own facts.

Oh wait...

Five superbowl rings. They can remember that!

The Bat
05-31-2008, 10:28 AM

;)
...only to prove his ignorance of the subject.

BIG FAN
05-31-2008, 12:00 PM
Hope you bengirls fans stick around.
Usually, after we invariably trash your team the first game, you guys bail.
I must be taking crazy pills or something, because I am so interested in how so many can be in love in an exercise in futility.
The Bengirls will suck this year, when they are done sucking they will suck some more.
But, there's always next year, to begin sucking again. :twisted: :lol:

Les 74
05-31-2008, 02:23 PM

Oh wait...

Just as easy as it is for you to remember that the Bungholes have won.............NOTHING!!!!
:lol: :lol:

Bengaltime
06-02-2008, 04:57 PM
[quote="The Bat":w6mhdyww]Next time, do your own research. :wink:

Oh wait...

Just as easy as it is for you to remember that the Bungholes have won.............NOTHING!!!!
:lol: :lol:[/quote:w6mhdyww]

You call 2 AFC championships nothing? I beg to differ.

NKySteeler
06-02-2008, 05:47 PM
AFC championships?..... 2nd place is just the first loser.

Les 74
06-02-2008, 07:39 PM
AFC championships?..... 2nd place is just the first loser.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW!!!Two whole AFC championships and nothing to show for it. :lol:

proudpittsburgher
06-02-2008, 07:46 PM

Yea, that is SOMETHING. SOMETHING that a hapless, losing franchise hangs it's hat on. You all have to remember, that when the Steelers punked out the Bungholes in the AFC Wild Card game on their way to, how many was that, their fifth super bowl, yea, that's right, the Bunghole fan holding up the sign reading, "This IS our Super Bowl' That's why they haven't won any, they haven't figured out the playoffs system yet. :lol:

It's also funny that they choose to hang their hat on 2 AFC championships, and the fact that we have more than twice as many super bowl wins as they have AFC titles. :lol:

AngryAsian
06-03-2008, 06:32 PM

Yea, that is SOMETHING. SOMETHING that a hapless, losing franchise hangs it's hat on. You all have to remember, that when the Steelers punked out the Bungholes in the AFC Wild Card game on their way to, how many was that, their fifth super bowl, yea, that's right, the Bunghole fan holding up the sign reading, "This IS our Super Bowl' That's why they haven't won any, they haven't figured out the playoffs system yet. :lol:

It's also funny that they choose to hang their hat on 2 AFC championships, and the fact that we have more than twice as many super bowl wins as they have AFC titles. :lol:

Bungle-logic.... wait, that's like saying a pleasant terrorist. :lol:

Les 74
06-04-2008, 08:17 AM
I think its safe to say that the Bungles have a top 5 pick in next year's draft. :lol:

costanza2k1
06-04-2008, 02:40 PM
I think its safe to say that the Bungles have a top 5 pick in next year's draft. :lol:

That may be true, if it happens they will instantly be crowned the North winners...I mean they do have an elite QB right (one who has only made one playoff appearance with all the O talent in the world)? I'm sorry but the Bengals suck, not talent wise but the suck factor comes from the top their ownership, FO, and so on.

Les 74
06-04-2008, 02:45 PM

That may be true, if it happens they will instantly be crowned the North winners...I mean they do have an elite QB right (one who has only made one playoff appearance with all the O talent in the world)? I'm sorry but the Bengals suck, not talent wise but the suck factor comes from the top their ownership, FO, and so on.

No,they suck talent wise,too. :lol:

Major Bludd
06-07-2008, 06:54 AM
Bungholes and old player arrests :P That is all the smack you people have. I am let down to say the least. I know it's hard to think straight through all of the soot and pollution in the beautiful gray skies of Pittsburgh but I guesse I was just expecting too much. :shock:

NKySteeler
06-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Bungholes and old player arrests :P That is all the smack you people have. I am let down to say the least. I know it's hard to think straight through all of the soot and pollution in the beautiful gray skies of Pittsburgh but I guesse I was just expecting too much. :shock:

Hard to deny the obvious, isn't it?.....Keep trying.... :bungalssuck

costanza2k1
06-07-2008, 08:15 PM
:bungalssuck

:tt1

Les 74
06-07-2008, 10:40 PM

Hard to deny the obvious, isn't it?.....Keep trying.... :bungalssuck

How can you even try to deny it??? :shock: :lol: :lol:

BIG FAN
06-08-2008, 12:38 AM

What do you expect us to say about the bengirls? Nothing new to talk about till the season starts and your guys embarrass themselves all over again. Maybe I am leaving out this off-seasons big news out of Cincinasty, all about that dynamic cohesive team leader C.J.
Dont worry MB, we will dutifully smack on you when your team provides the fodder, right now it feels like trying to kick a man when he's down. :)

And oh, BTW :bungalssuck

Jom112
06-17-2008, 10:20 AM
[quote="Major Bludd":3s3l3co7]Bungholes and old player arrests :P That is all the smack you people have. I am let down to say the least. I know it's hard to think straight through all of the soot and pollution in the beautiful gray skies of Pittsburgh but I guesse I was just expecting too much. :shock:

What do you expect us to say about the bengirls? Nothing new to talk about till the season starts and your guys embarrass themselves all over again. Maybe I am leaving out this off-seasons big news out of Cincinasty, all about that dynamic cohesive team leader C.J.Dont worry MB, we will dutifully smack on you when your team provides the fodder, right now it feels like trying to kick a man when he's down. :)

And oh, BTW :bungalssuck[/quote:3s3l3co7]

Team leader CJ? That's like saying your team leader last season was Faneca.

And didn't you guys cry like little girls that Faneca helped Whiz and Grimm beat you guys last season?

BIG FAN
06-17-2008, 10:27 AM
[quote="Major Bludd":1w45ad9v]Bungholes and old player arrests :P That is all the smack you people have. I am let down to say the least. I know it's hard to think straight through all of the soot and pollution in the beautiful gray skies of Pittsburgh but I guesse I was just expecting too much. :shock:

What do you expect us to say about the bengirls? Nothing new to talk about till the season starts and your guys embarrass themselves all over again. Maybe I am leaving out this off-seasons big news out of Cincinasty, all about that dynamic cohesive team leader C.J.Dont worry MB, we will dutifully smack on you when your team provides the fodder, right now it feels like trying to kick a man when he's down. :)

And oh, BTW :bungalssuck

Team leader CJ? That's like saying your team leader last season was Faneca.

And didn't you guys cry like little girls that Faneca helped Whiz and Grimm beat you guys last season?[/quote:1w45ad9v]

As with all things intelligent, sarcasm is lost on bengirls fans.

Jom112
06-17-2008, 10:32 AM

I don't think you should be throwing around the word Intelligent.

From what I've read thus far, your smack appears to only contain two things:

1. "Bengals suck" smilies

2. A two year olds ability to come up with nicknames for the word Bengals...

BIG FAN
06-17-2008, 10:53 AM

When you think about the pathetic state of your team last year, past ten years, how much more smack do you need?

Jom112
06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":3eso4nzt]

When you think about the pathetic state of your team last year, past ten years, how much more smack do you need?[/quote:3eso4nzt]

When I see something that resembles smack, I'll let you know...

Les 74
06-17-2008, 04:03 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":xsb7x3u5]

When you think about the pathetic state of your team last year, past ten years, how much more smack do you need?

When I see something that resembles smack, I'll let you know...[/quote:xsb7x3u5]

Oh,what it must be like to live in a constant state of delusion like every Bungle fan. :roll:

RuthlessBurgher
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":2fy4gznn]

When I see something that resembles smack, I'll let you know...[/quote:2fy4gznn]

When we smack your team around twice this season again, you will know it. :wink:

Jom112
06-17-2008, 05:32 PM
Oh,what it must be like to live in a constant state of delusion like every Bungle fan. :roll:

While I don't deny I live in a constant state of delusion, I don't see what that has to do with the weak smack you and your friend are bringing...

When we smack your team around twice this season again, you will know it. :wink:

Finally a response that doesn't appear to be written by someone who is mildly retarded.

And there is a long time from now until when we play. We'll see how your aging D-Line holds up this season...

AngryAsian
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
And there is a long time from now until when we play. We'll see how your aging D-Line holds up this season...

There you go... fixed it for ya.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/asiansteel/jomho3.jpg

Jom112
06-17-2008, 10:14 PM

There you go... fixed it for ya.

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk205/asiansteel/jomho3.jpg

lol, nice job.

Although it does appear that Marvin has missed some. Too bad he can't swallow like a champ like you...

AngryAsian
06-17-2008, 10:52 PM
lol, nice job.

Although it does appear that Marvin has missed some. Too bad he can't swallow like a champ like you...

Swallow? Let's not bring your dad into this. Tell him nice tailgate outfit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.natlauzon.com/images/tiger.jpg

Jom112
06-17-2008, 11:18 PM
lol, nice job.

Swallow? Let's not bring your dad into this. Tell him nice tailgate outfit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.natlauzon.com/images/tiger.jpg

Dad jokes? Really? You must be a big hit at Steeler parties...

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/blogger/_pw9SjtBkmsg/R-Pxod58YdI/AAAAAAAAAhc/q8JxQZmTzZM/s400/steelers-gay.jpg

NKySteeler
06-17-2008, 11:57 PM
When I see something that resembles smack, I'll let you know...

Your great "defensive genius" of a coach has fielded a pathetic defense each and every season... Your vaunted qb has yet to win a playoff game because the squad around him is pathetic, not to mention that he chokes when it counts... Your team has had only one... ONE winning season in 17 years (8-8 don't coun't cupcake). ... They are the little Jack Russell Terrier compared to the Rotweiler, and when the big dog barks, the little dog runs away.... You have terrible trainers that mis-diagnosed Big Willies' injury last season, and are probably doing the same with the NEW "mouth"---Little Chaddy.

What more do you want from us?!... We have grown tired of beating up on you guys.... The ONE season that you made it to the playoffs in recent decades.... DECADES!!!... We knocked you out.... And don't use that crap about Kemo/Carson deciding it. JK was doing fine but couldn't adjust or keep up in the 2nd half...Then, when you could have backed-in, we beat you in overtime to end your season again.... I won't list the difference in numbers of wins/playoffs/super bowls because you already are aware... Personally, I feel sorry for you Bunghole fans. I don't know what's more pathetic... You all, or your team.... Listening to local sports talk radio, your own city even gives up on them early. Bunch of losers... By the time we see you in October, you'll already be down a few games in the division, so we'll beat you AGAIN when you're down... It's becoming repetitive and boring.

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5341/image001ro8.jpg

Jom112
06-18-2008, 12:19 AM
Your great "defensive genius" of a coach has fielded a pathetic defense each and every season... Your vaunted qb has yet to win a playoff game because the squad around him is pathetic, not to mention that he chokes when it counts... Your team has had only one... ONE winning season in 17 years (8-8 don't coun't cupcake). ... They are the little Jack Russell Terrier compared to the Rotweiler, and when the big dog barks, the little dog runs away.... You have terrible trainers that mis-diagnosed Big Willies' injury last season, and are probably doing the same with the NEW "mouth"---Little Chaddy.

What more do you want from us?!... We have grown tired of beating up on you guys.... The ONE season that you made it to the playoffs in recent decades.... DECADES!!!... We knocked you out.... Then, when you could have backed-in, we beat you in overtime to end your season again.... I won't list the difference in numbers because you already are aware... Personally, I feel sorry for you Bunghole fans. I don't know what's more pathetic... You all, or your team....

Nice little rant, but I see you need some education:

1. How is it Carson's fault if Shayne Graham can't make a FG or Brad St. Louis F's up a snap? Carson in both occasions lead the team down the field with effiency. After Peyton and Brady (Or should I say Belicheat), Carson probably runs the best two minute drill in football.

2. Smacking our trainers? Seriously, that's like me trashing the people who take care of Heinz field.

3. As for your team's overtime victory in 2006, I'm glad you guys won. Our team was not going to beat the Colts that season or go far in the playoffs. Too many players were banged up (Levi, Willie, Perry, etc...) for us to do anything that season. And by you guys winning you lost out on a chance to get Patrick Willis and had to settle for the future bust Timmons. I really hope they give Foote's starting position to that scrub...

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 11:18 AM
Nice little rant, but I see you need some education:
Really?...Maybe you should try reading more from the dysfunctional city that hosts your dysfunctional team...

1. How is it Carson's fault if Shayne Graham can't make a FG or Brad St. Louis F's up a snap? Carson in both occasions lead the team down the field with effiency. After Peyton and Brady (Or should I say Belicheat), Carson probably runs the best two minute drill in football.
Carson was grossly overthrowing his receivers last season...Poor T.J. Hosyourmomma was hung out to dry more than the dirty laundry from the Hamilton Co. jail. ... You are rationalizing your teams' ineffectiveness to score points and win games...

2. Smacking our trainers? Seriously, that's like me trashing the people who take care of Heinz field.
Again... Read about your own team for a change... Willie Anderson bashed his own trainers saying they mis-diagnosed his injury when he went to Atlanta for surgery... It was all over the news here in Cincy, buttercup... You know, you CAN read the local papers on line so as to know these things...

3. As for your team's overtime victory in 2006, I'm glad you guys won. Our team was not going to beat the Colts that season or go far in the playoffs. Too many players were banged up (Levi, Willie, Perry, etc...) for us to do anything that season. And by you guys winning you lost out on a chance to get Patrick Willis and had to settle for the future bust Timmons. I really hope they give Foote's starting position to that scrub...
More rationalization from a fan-base that accepts losing. How pathetic... See, the difference is that the Steelers will fight and win, while the Bungles will throw in the towel and quit... You have been on the side of a losing organization for decades, and they show no signs of coming out of it...

Jom112
06-18-2008, 01:38 PM
Really?...Maybe you should try reading more from the dysfunctional city that hosts your dysfunctional team...

Last I checked I don't live in Cincy, so bash away numnuts...

Carson was grossly overthrowing his receivers last season...Poor T.J. Hosyourmomma was hung out to dry more than the dirty laundry from the Hamilton Co. jail. ... You are rationalizing your teams' ineffectiveness to score points and win games...

How exactly does a QB overthrowing a receiver once in a while equate to choking? Try staying on the subject. Carson had an off season last year, it happens. I guess Ben never had a bad season...

Again... Read about your own team for a change... Willie Anderson bashed his own trainers saying they mis-diagnosed his injury when he went to Atlanta for surgery... It was all over the news here in Cincy, buttercup... You know, you CAN read the local papers on line so as to know these things...

Talk about reading comprehension issues. Did I deny that Willie was misdiagnosed or that our medical staff sucks more balls than asiansteel? They suck so what?

Don't try to educate me on my own team. I'm not some fairweather/homer fan that doesn't know or refuses to realize the truths about my team. Just ask Steely_J, JTS or some other members on here with some actual intelligence about that.

More rationalization from a fan-base that accepts losing. How pathetic... See, the difference is that the Steelers will fight and win, while the Bungles will throw in the towel and quit... You have been on the side of a losing organization for decades, and they show no signs of coming out of it...

I see there is no point in using logic or reason when debating with you. Maybe I should just respond like this. :loser

Smilies appear to be the most your fanbase on this site can comprehend...

johnstownsteel
06-18-2008, 03:59 PM

Last I checked I don't live in Cincy, so bash away numnuts...

How exactly does a QB overthrowing a receiver once in a while equate to choking? Try staying on the subject. Carson had an off season last year, it happens. I guess Ben never had a bad season...

Talk about reading comprehension issues. Did I deny that Willie was misdiagnosed or that our medical staff sucks more balls than asiansteel? They suck so what?

Don't try to educate me on my own team. I'm not some fairweather/homer fan that doesn't know or refuses to realize the truths about my team. Just ask Steely_J, JTS or some other members on here with some actual intelligence about that.

I see there is no point in using logic or reason when debating with you. Maybe I should just respond like this. :loser

Smilies appear to be the most your fanbase on this site can comprehend...one of my favorite steeler fans throwing down with one of my favorite bengal fans...

exactly what i was looking for while throwing out invites on the other boards.

thanks guys!

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Actually Johnstown, it is fun.... Thier lack of accepting reality is the best and cheapest entertainment yet.....

...Did you notice that this guy wishes to cite emoticon use when I didn't? .... Nor understood that I suggested on-line reading BECAUSE he is in Chicago?

...It should definitely be fun once the season starts, but by October 19th it will be anticlimatic anyway.............

...BTW Jom, Carson overthrew most of his receivers more often than not last season... And sure, Ben has had some terrible outings. But he has come thru and produced playoff wins. Until Carson does this, he is simply NOT getting the job done. ... Out of respect for JtS, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt even though you seem to like to resort to namecalling instead of reading the freakin words posted. ... I don't recall questioning your "fandom"... Just the validity of your arguments... That IS why you came to this board, isn't it?...

One more thing, as a simple jesture of possible goodwill and definitely heated banter, have you ever checked out the following link? ... Local station here in Cincy, and the blogs are good once the season starts...
http://www.1530homer.com/main.html

Jom112
06-18-2008, 05:57 PM
Actually Johnstown, it is fun.... Thier lack of accepting reality is the best and cheapest entertainment yet.....

...Did you notice that this dumbass wishes to cite emoticon use when I didn't? .... Nor understood that I suggested on-line reading BECAUSE he is in Chicago?

...It should definitely be fun once the season starts, but by October 19th it will be anticlimatic anyway.............

Smack talk is always good times. As long as people don't take it too seriously.

As for the comments, I'll try to type slowly so even you can understand this time. You called Cincy dysfunctional, and I said bash the city all you want because I could care less. Get it now? The emoticon you used in page 5 of this thread. Or can you not remember that far back?

Oh, and anti-climatic? I'm sure every women you've ever dated is used to that feeling...

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 06:08 PM

...Did you notice that this dumbass wishes to cite emoticon use when I didn't? .... Nor understood that I suggested on-line reading BECAUSE he is in Chicago?

Smack talk is always good times. As long as people don't take it too seriously.

As for the comments, I'll try to type slowly so even you can understand this time. You called Cincy dysfunctional, and I said bash the city all you want because I could care less. Get it now? The emoticon you used in page 5 of this thread. Or can you not remember that far back?

Oh, and anti-climatic? I'm sure every women you've ever dated is used to that feeling...

Well, maybe Johnstown had a lapse in judgement.... Read carefully....

... Until you actually have something to brag about, it is nothing but useless garbage...

Smack talk or personal attacks... You idiots are freakin' worthless.

Jom112
06-18-2008, 06:30 PM
...BTW Jom, Carson overthrew most of his receivers more often than not last season... And sure, Ben has had some terrible outings. But he has come thru and produced playoff wins. Until Carson does this, he is simply NOT getting the job done. ... Out of respect for JtS, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt even though you seem to like to resort to namecalling instead of reading the freakin words posted. ... I don't recall questioning your "fandom"... Just the validity of your arguments... That IS why you came to this board, isn't it?...

One more thing, as a simple jesture of possible goodwill and definitely heated banter, have you ever checked out the following link? ... Local station here in Cincy, and the blogs are good once the season starts...
http://www.1530homer.com/main.html

I resort to namecalling? Did you not start off by saying bunghole then called me buttercup? I usually don't resort to namecalling but if the thread goes down that path then sh it happens.

That being said, I came on here to talk some good smack. On the other boards I generally agreed and get into better debates with Steeler fans because they don't wear bengal blinders. For someone to think that Odell Thurman is going to come off a 2 year layoff and save our defense is bordering on retardation. Not that you guys don't have your "special" posters as well.

Thanks for the link btw. I've visited the site before but haven't checked out the blogs yet...

Ozey74
06-18-2008, 09:02 PM
:stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot :stirpot

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 09:11 PM
I resort to namecalling? Did you not start off by saying bunghole then called me buttercup? I usually don't resort to namecalling but if the thread goes down that path then sh it happens.

That being said, I came on here to talk some good smack. On the other boards I generally agreed and get into better debates with Steeler fans because they don't wear bengal blinders. For someone to think that Odell Thurman is going to come off a 2 year layoff and save our defense is bordering on retardation. Not that you guys don't have your "special" posters as well.

Thanks for the link btw. I've visited the site before but haven't checked out the blogs yet...

Actually, I used "cupcake" first. But both are phrases from last seasons' Directv commercials, and nothing serious... :wink: (Oops, sorry about the emoticon... :lol: )

Seriously though, I will enjoy bantering with you, especially on October 20th after we beat you yet again... I am more down on the Bungles....errr...Bengals (sorry) than most on here because I live in Cincy and hear the incessant complaining from most fans and media, not to mention my friends and co-workers....

Yes, there are "homers" here... As in any board. But most of the idiot posters were left behind in recent months.... As said, if JtS thinks highly of you, then I need to open my eyes, because I think highly of him...

Banter is good. Smack is fun.... It's just a little tough during this time of season with no action going on, but we're off to a decent start....

...If you'd like more local links that you may not have in your listings, let me know (the 1530 Homer site won't be good till camp/pre-season starts)...

Jom112
06-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Actually, I used "cupcake" first. But both are phrases from last seasons' Directv commercials, and nothing serious... :wink: (Oops, sorry about the emoticon... :lol: )

Seriously though, I will enjoy bantering with you, especially on October 20th after we beat you yet again... I am more down on the Bungles....errr...Bengals (sorry) than most on here because I live in Cincy and hear the incessant complaining from most fans and media, not to mention my friends and co-workers....

Yes, there are "homers" here... As in any board. But most of the idiot posters were left behind in recent months.... As said, if JtS thinks highly of you, then I need to open my eyes, because I think highly of him...

Banter is good. Smack is fun.... It's just a little tough during this time of season with no action going on, but we're off to a decent start....

...If you'd like more local links that you may not have in your listings, let me know (the 1530 Homer site won't be good till camp/pre-season starts)...

It's difficult to make a "peaceful" transition into a rival teams smack forum. I appreciate the leeway. JTS is a good guy he was the one that sent me the PM to come visit this site.

I usually don't rag on people too badly, unless it's people I consider "friends" who I know can take it. Although I have no problem getting into a heated smack contest. After all this is the smack forum...

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 10:12 PM
After all this is the smack forum...

Yes it is, and I look forward to our team "smacking" yours as usual.... :twisted:
(Damn!.... Another emoticon....)

....But seriously, year after year. Team after team. .... Where does one draw the line?... Marvin was supposed to be a defensive genius, but has a sub-par record.... Carson, the golden boy, has yet to produce (maybe due to the supporting cast).... Do you, as a Bengal fan blame Mike Brown? If not, then what?.... Please give me your rendition of what the problem is....

BTW, you don't know "Joe from Flo" do you????...... :twisted:

Jom112
06-18-2008, 10:35 PM
After all this is the smack forum...

Yes it is, and I look forward to our team "smacking" yours as usual.... :twisted:
(Damn!.... Another emoticon....)

....But seriously, year after year. Team after team. .... Where does one draw the line?... Marvin was supposed to be a defensive genius, but has a sub-par record.... Carson, the golden boy, has yet to produce (maybe due to the supporting cast).... Do you, as a Bengal fan blame Mike Brown? If not, then what?.... Please give me your rendition of what the problem is....

BTW, you don't know "Joe from Flo" do you????...... :twisted:

Mike Brown definitely takes the lion's share of the blame but there is plenty to go around. Lack of scouts, no indoor training facility and a horrible medical staff all fall on him and his administration. Marvin has his share of the blame as well. Firing Leslie Frazier for Chuck B. alone is a valid reason to fire him but he did bring in Zimmer who looks good thus far. But then again it's hard for a coordinator to look bad before his unit take the field. Marvin also needs to improve on his game management.

Call me a homer but I think the team is going in the right direction. We actually have been since Richard Lebeau's last season (Although our record wouldn't indicate that). We took a huge step back by drafting some idiots (Odell, Henry, etc...). But I think we're finally starting to move forward again and not rely on players who couldn't produce consistently.

And yeah I know Joe From Flo. Not personally but from the other boards. At first I got along with him but got tired of him suspending/banning people he disagrees with. Also he makes some lets say inaccurate statements in debates, which I don't agree with.

How do you know him?

NKySteeler
06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
How do you know him?

He banned me...

He also lives here in Florence (check my location).... I have met him (I think) and almost made him wet his pants... At the Bourbon House & Pizzeria in Burlington (a few miles west of Florence)...... JtS knows the story.... I have been kicked off the Bengal board for lack of "agreement".....

Jom112
06-18-2008, 10:52 PM
How do you know him?

He banned me...

He also lives here in Florence (check my location).... I have met him (I think) and almost made him wet his pants... At the Bourbon House & Pizzeria in Burlington (a few miles west of Florence)...... JtS knows the story.... I have been kicked off the Bengal board for lack of "agreement".....

Yeah, he's a tool that way. Bat, 34 and myself got into with him in a thread after he banned CalSteeler (Not sure if you know him). Joe stopped posting in the smack forum for a bit after that argument but then returned and didn't change at all.

I actually decided to come visit this board because he just suspended IkeStops85. Ike and him got into an argument and guess what his account gets suspended shortly after.

What was your username over there?

AngryAsian
06-19-2008, 01:11 AM
NKy, you're getting me all misty with all the warm fuzzies your throwing around here. Welcome aboard JOM.... didn't have an official band playing for your arrival so we sent NKy out. Glad to see we're starting to get some rival posters on the board that have great bantering skillsets. Good luck to you and your team this year (really mean that too). My one visit to your team's home turf and game, I was met with some serious hospitality. Regards.......

AS

Jom112
06-19-2008, 08:57 AM
NKy, you're getting me all misty with all the warm fuzzies your throwing around here. Welcome aboard JOM.... didn't have an official band playing for your arrival so we sent NKy out. Glad to see we're starting to get some rival posters on the board that have great bantering skillsets. Good luck to you and your team this year (really mean that too). My one visit to your team's home turf and game, I was met with some serious hospitality. Regards.......

AS

Thanks for the welcome AS. Hopefully the Bengals can back up all the smack talk I'll be dishing out this offseason... :lol:

stlrz d
06-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Should this forum be re-named "Love Fest"? :lol:

Jom112
06-19-2008, 02:34 PM

Still better than the offical steeler boards nickname: "Big Circle Jerk"...

AngryAsian
06-20-2008, 04:48 AM

This is the only time of year when civility can be the predominant tone. Soon the season will be upon us and undoubtedly the debates will get heated and tempers will flare. As for the love fest comment.... NKy is the most notorious Bungle Basher of them all and for him to roll out the welcome wagon.... that's just odd. :shock:

BIG FAN
06-20-2008, 05:18 AM

Only the pivot man could make that claim.

Les 74
06-20-2008, 08:36 PM
[quote="stlrz d":euof0lz9]Should this forum be re-named "Love Fest"? :lol:

Only the pivot man could make that claim.[/quote:euof0lz9]

Pivot man or target??? :lol: