PDA

View Full Version : Memo to opposing fans...

Steely_J
05-21-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi everyone... Welcome to the Trash Talk forum. If you're a fan of opposing teams (especially divisional rivals) you're here to sling a lil' verbal mud back n' forth with the fans of a team who more than likely has owned the ba-jeezus out of your weaker and much more pathetic team.

Glad to have you aboard! 8) And remember, just because your team sucks, doesn't mean that you necessarily suck. So chin up buckeroo! You may want to vent your frustrations out in this forum,.. albeit futile and having no baring on reality, you'll at least get them out in the open.

Have fun! :mrgreen:

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:14 AM
You're too nice Steely.... I say they suck because thier teams suck..... :lol: Yea, I'll entertain the smack, and toss it back and forth, but the ones I REALLY want to smack on are the divisional foes, and they, sadly, don't have the credentials to really do it.... They (the teams) are lowly incompetents when it comes to the AFC North..... :twisted:

The Noob Avenger
05-22-2008, 12:17 AM
You're dumb, steely.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:18 AM
You're dumb, steely.

...What colors do you fly?.....

Steely_J
05-22-2008, 12:19 AM
You're dumb, steely.

:lol:

Best... 1st post... ever! Thanks for joining up NA! :D

Steely_J
05-22-2008, 12:25 AM
You're too nice Steely.... I say they suck because thier teams suck..... :lol: Yea, I'll entertain the smack, and toss it back and forth, but the ones I REALLY want to smack on are the divisional foes, and they, sadly, don't have the credentials to really do it.... They (the teams) are lowly incompetents when it comes to the AFC North..... :twisted:

:D I say it's their rep to mess up. And the stupid ones seem to do that real quick!

Then I'll go ninja on em...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/jhonka1/steelninja.jpg

Les 74
05-22-2008, 07:59 AM
You're dumb, steely.

Sounds like the retort of a Brownie fan. :lol: :lol:

Bengaltime
05-22-2008, 08:17 AM
[quote="The Noob Avenger":1s6ojr6f]You're dumb, steely.

Sounds like the retort of a Brownie fan. :lol: :lol:[/quote:1s6ojr6f]

LOL!! Yes it does sound like a Brownie fan. Unfortunately it's not....

Les 74
05-22-2008, 08:18 AM
[quote="The Noob Avenger":3b3gnmlv]You're dumb, steely.

Sounds like the retort of a Brownie fan. :lol: :lol:

LOL!! Yes it does sound like a Brownie fan. Unfortunately it's not....[/quote:3b3gnmlv]

You know,I presume??

Major Bludd
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi everyone... Welcome to the Trash Talk forum. If you're a fan of opposing teams (especially divisional rivals) you're here to sling a lil' verbal mud back n' forth with the fans of a team who more than likely has owned the ba-jeezus out of your weaker and much more pathetic team.

Glad to have you aboard! 8) And remember, just because your team sucks, doesn't mean that you necessarily suck. So chin up buckeroo! You may want to vent your frustrations out in this forum,.. albeit futile and having no baring on reality, you'll at least get them out in the open.

Why do you have Wesley Snipes in your Sig? :mrgreen:

Steely_J
05-22-2008, 09:55 PM
[quote="Steely_J":3om2vwpj]Hi everyone... Welcome to the Trash Talk forum. If you're a fan of opposing teams (especially divisional rivals) you're here to sling a lil' verbal mud back n' forth with the fans of a team who more than likely has owned the ba-jeezus out of your weaker and much more pathetic team.

Why do you have Wesley Snipes in your Sig? :mrgreen:[/quote:3om2vwpj]

I thought it was Omar Epps?

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/football/bob_blog/omarepps.jpg

I think you have Snipes confused with someone else... :mrgreen:
http://www.movievillains.com/images/simonphoenix.jpg

http://sportswrap.berecruited.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/chad%20johnson.jpg

bengal_reaper
05-23-2008, 01:10 PM
Yo Yunz Ready for 2-11 season.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coach T is all bark and no bite...i hope we roll over A Smith early..........we are afraid of Nick Eason though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les 74
05-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Yo Yunz Ready for 2-11 season.... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coach T is all bark and no bite...i hope we roll over A Smith early..........we are afraid of Nick Eason though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW!!!Brave talk coming from someone whose coach has done nothing but recruit an All-Levenworth team.

bengal_reaper
05-23-2008, 01:59 PM
Yo Yunz should Bengals high octane OFFENSE worry about Kiesel,Eason and Kirschke ????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya bottom dwellers.

Les 74
05-23-2008, 02:07 PM
Yo Yunz should Bengals high octane OFFENSE worry about Kiesel,Eason and Kirschke ????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya bottom dwellers.

Ummmm,I would take what you said as an insult if I could understand it. :shock:

Steely_J
05-23-2008, 03:09 PM

See ya bottom dwellers.

Awe.... Look who got a computer!

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/20/et_computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg

Shawn
05-23-2008, 03:35 PM
He can't talk ish so he comments on our bench? Puleez take that weak azz
**** back to Cinci. We own the kitty cats...2 easy wins.

Bmoreblitz
05-25-2008, 12:18 AM
These colors on this board remind me of something.....................................

urine :P

NKySteeler
05-25-2008, 12:55 AM
These colors on this board remind me of something.....................................

...And looking at your sig, just how many championships have the Ratbirds won?... What is your overall record against us again?..... :lol:

costanza2k1
05-25-2008, 01:07 AM

Your colors remind me of Grimmace from McDonalds. WTF is a Grimmace?

Les 74
05-25-2008, 03:39 PM
A grimace is a facial gesture every Rats fan makes at the beginning of every season when they realize they still have Kyle Boller at QB.

NKySteeler
05-25-2008, 09:11 PM
A grimace is a facial gesture every Rats fan makes at the beginning of every season when they realize they still have Kyle Boller at QB.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/2264/img9928669eo8.jpg

Les 74
05-25-2008, 09:52 PM

CHA-CHING!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
05-26-2008, 01:11 PM
[quote="Les 74":1kdmsv1u]A grimace is a facial gesture every Rats fan makes at the beginning of every season when they realize they still have Kyle Boller at QB.

CHA-CHING!!!!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote:1kdmsv1u]

HAHA! Get used to those empty seats and fans crying...we own B-more stadium.

The Bat
05-26-2008, 05:39 PM
[quote="bengal_reaper":3phpcall]Yo Yunz should Bengals high octane OFFENSE worry about Kiesel,Eason and Kirschke ????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya bottom dwellers.

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/20/et_computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg[/quote:3phpcall]

Hey... I've seen that pic before...

Steely_J
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
[quote="Steely_J":2kifj8ft][quote="bengal_reaper":2kifj8ft]Yo Yunz should Bengals high octane OFFENSE worry about Kiesel,Eason and Kirschke ????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya bottom dwellers.

http://blog.wired.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/06/20/et_computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg[/quote:2kifj8ft]

Hey... I've seen that pic before...[/quote:2kifj8ft]

hahaha... :shock: Google? :lol:

Bmoreblitz
05-27-2008, 09:55 AM

...And looking at your sig, just how many championships have the Ratbirds won?... What is your overall record against us again?..... :lol:
The same amount of SBs Pitt has since the Ravens were around or in your lifetime.

Also Ravens are 10-10 against Pitt since 1999 :o

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:00 AM

The same amount of SBs Pitt has since the Ravens were around or in your lifetime.

Maybe so,but at least we aren't the Browns with different uniforms. :lol:

Bmoreblitz
05-27-2008, 10:03 AM

Just a team with a bunch of bandwagon fans :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:05 AM

Just a team with a bunch of bandwagon fans :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

The thing is that I can't go one day without seeing at least one other Steeler fan other than myself......and I don't live in or near Pittsburgh.Can you say the same about the Rats??? :P

BIG FAN
05-27-2008, 10:07 AM

Be careful when you banty about urine, with your team I would be worried about some vets. passing the test.

Bmoreblitz
05-27-2008, 10:09 AM
urine :P [/color][/quote]

...And looking at your sig, just how many championships have the Ratbirds won?... What is your overall record against us again?..... :lol:[/quote]

Also Ravens are 10-10 against Pitt since 1999 :o[/quote]

Maybe so,but at least we aren't the Browns with different uniforms. :lol:[/quote]

Just a team with a bunch of bandwagon fans :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

The thing is that I can't go one day without seeing at least one other Steeler fan other than myself......and I don't live in or near Pittsburgh.Can you say the same about the Rats??? :P[/quote]
I don't want to see or associate with bandwagon no football knowlegde fans.

Bmoreblitz
05-27-2008, 10:09 AM

Be careful when you banty about urine, with your team I would be worried about some vets. passing the test.

Pitt is full of women beaters.

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
urine :P [/color]

...And looking at your sig, just how many championships have the Ratbirds won?... What is your overall record against us again?..... :lol:[/quote]

Also Ravens are 10-10 against Pitt since 1999 :o[/quote]

Maybe so,but at least we aren't the Browns with different uniforms. :lol:[/quote]

Just a team with a bunch of bandwagon fans :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote]

The thing is that I can't go one day without seeing at least one other Steeler fan other than myself......and I don't live in or near Pittsburgh.Can you say the same about the Rats??? :P[/quote]
I don't want to see or associate with bandwagon no football knowlegde fans.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok,ok,I'm done laughing......................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Bat
05-27-2008, 01:41 PM
The thing is that I can't go one day without seeing at least one other Steeler fan other than myself......and I don't live in or near Pittsburgh.

So there are gay Steeler Bars in your town?

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)

Les 74
05-27-2008, 02:48 PM
[quote="Les 74":1fq9bf6n]
The thing is that I can't go one day without seeing at least one other Steeler fan other than myself......and I don't live in or near Pittsburgh.

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)[/quote:1fq9bf6n]

Hold on,let me check something......................oh,ok,I thought we were in the second grade there for a second. :roll:

The Bat
05-27-2008, 03:40 PM
[quote="The Bat":2eoeltr9][quote="Les 74":2eoeltr9]

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)[/quote:2eoeltr9]

Hold on,let me check something......................oh,ok,I thought we were in the second grade there for a second. :roll:[/quote:2eoeltr9]

...says the man with a doll in his sig. Scary stuff there... :shock:

Les 74
05-27-2008, 03:49 PM
[quote="Les 74":t5au2gkv][quote="The Bat":t5au2gkv][quote="Les 74":t5au2gkv]

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)[/quote:t5au2gkv]

Hold on,let me check something......................oh,ok,I thought we were in the second grade there for a second. :roll:[/quote:t5au2gkv]

...says the man with a doll in his sig. Scary stuff there... :shock:[/quote:t5au2gkv]

WOW!!!YOU want to talk about sigs???Well,I guess yours would be ok if you were a flamer.............................oh,wait.

The Bat
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
WOW!!!YOU want to talk about sigs???Well,I guess yours would be ok if you were a flamer.............................oh,wait.

Maybe I am... :?

Les 74
05-27-2008, 03:57 PM
[quote="Les 74":4mvwswne]

Maybe I am... :?[/quote:4mvwswne]

You wouldn't happen to hail from Youngstown,hmmmmmm???

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Les.... As previously discussed, your sig IS scary.... :lol:

Les 74
05-31-2008, 12:02 AM
Les.... As previously discussed, your sig IS scary.... :lol:

Not as scary as the one sporting it!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Steely_J
06-01-2008, 11:49 PM

No wonder we own this division! :lol:

costanza2k1
06-01-2008, 11:54 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was great!

AngryAsian
06-03-2008, 06:34 PM

Absolutely, EPIC comeback. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Major Bludd
06-07-2008, 06:59 AM
[quote="The Bat":2ivi3zox][quote="Les 74":2ivi3zox]

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)[/quote:2ivi3zox]

Hold on,let me check something......................oh,ok,I thought we were in the second grade there for a second. :roll:[/quote:2ivi3zox]

No way. No one would ever say Bungholes that is in the second grade. Don't give yourself so much credit. 8)

Bmoreblitz
06-07-2008, 09:56 PM
I especially like when squeeler inbreds go to Ravens games when the Ravens aren't even playing the steelers. They buy tickets to the wrong game, and then take 20 mins to figure it out once they have already seated.

costanza2k1
06-07-2008, 10:26 PM
:ratsuck

Les 74
06-07-2008, 10:36 PM
[quote="Les 74":eckc9x1f][quote="The Bat":eckc9x1f][quote="Les 74":eckc9x1f]

...not that there's anything wrong with that. 8)[/quote:eckc9x1f]

Hold on,let me check something......................oh,ok,I thought we were in the second grade there for a second. :roll:[/quote:eckc9x1f]

No way. No one would ever say Bungholes that is in the second grade. Don't give yourself so much credit. 8)[/quote:eckc9x1f]

Hardy-har-har-har.Well,your football team blows,so I guess you at least have to try and be funny to make up for their inadequecies.

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 12:32 AM
I especially like when squeeler inbreds go to Ravens games when the Ravens aren't even playing the steelers. They buy tickets to the wrong game, and then take 20 mins to figure it out once they have already seated.

You sir, are a dumbass :ratsuck .... Get a grip.....

BIG FAN
06-08-2008, 12:45 AM

He probably has a grip on something, but I dont think it's football related.

NKySteeler
06-08-2008, 05:57 PM

Ehhh... What do you expect from a Ratturd fan. They're pretty stupid.....

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6743/td1gf4.jpg

Bmoreblitz
06-08-2008, 11:30 PM

I thought your Mother was a RatBird Fan

NKySteeler
06-10-2008, 12:16 AM
I thought your Mother killed a RatBird Fan for buying crack in her city...

Why yes, she did take down your dillinquent daddy.... :ratsuck

Les 74
06-11-2008, 07:59 PM

I thought your Mother was a RatBird Fan

OMG!!!Are you 8 yrs old or something.................oh,nevermind,I forgot how dumb they breed them down in Balt.

Ozey74
06-11-2008, 09:38 PM
I see the "keep in clean" rule on the front page is highly monitored :lol:

Bmoreblitz
06-16-2008, 04:23 PM
He probably has a grip on something, but I dont think it's football related.[/quote]

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6743/td1gf4.jpg[/quote]

I thought your Mother was a RatBird Fan[/quote]

OMG!!!Are you 8 yrs old or something.................oh,nevermind,I forgot how dumb they breed them down in Balt.[/quote]
And they INBREED in Pit

Les 74
06-16-2008, 05:05 PM

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/6743/td1gf4.jpg[/quote]

I thought your Mother was a RatBird Fan[/quote]

OMG!!!Are you 8 yrs old or something.................oh,nevermind,I forgot how dumb they breed them down in Balt.[/quote]
And they INBREED in Pit[/quote]

:roll: :loser