eniparadoxgma
05-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Lakers/Spurs.

It's SHOWTIME, baby!!!

8)

steelz09
05-21-2008, 10:54 PM
Who you rooting for?

I'm not a huge basketball fan, but I have to go for the Spurs.

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2008, 11:54 PM
I am a hardcore Lakers fan, and that was one heck of a game right there.

Came back from 20 down to take it. W00T!!!1

Les 74
05-22-2008, 07:56 AM
I still say Lakers in 5.Mark it down,people.

Shawn
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Well...at least this isn't a soccer discussion. :P

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Kobe freakin' Bryant.... Man, what a show last night!

Les 74
05-22-2008, 03:40 PM

Oh,he's not done yet,my friend!! :D

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 03:48 PM

I'm sure he's not.... But I may not see it. ... Like I said, I'm not a huge NBA fan. ... Besides, I gotta get ready for some serious Hockey!.... I'll get to see game 1 at home, but will miss #2, and will be in Anchorage for #3... :?

Les 74
05-22-2008, 04:01 PM

I'm sure he's not.... But I may not see it. ... Like I said, I'm not a huge NBA fan. ... Besides, I gotta get ready for some serious Hockey!.... I'll get to see game 1 at home, but will miss #2, and will be in Anchorage for #3... :?

Let me sum up all three games for you:

Gm 1-Deroit
Gm 2-Pens
Gm 3-Pens

That should hold you over. :lol:

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 10:52 PM

Gm 1-Deroit
Gm 2-Pens
Gm 3-Pens

So you're sayin' that the only game I get to see early on (the first one) will be won by Detroit?....... Crap, I might as well spend time with my woman then.... :lol:

... Hopefully it goes into games # 4 and 5 so I can watch them at home....

Les 74
05-23-2008, 07:41 AM

Gm 1-Deroit
Gm 2-Pens
Gm 3-Pens

So you're sayin' that the only game I get to see early on (the first one) will be won by Detroit?....... Crap, I might as well spend time with my woman then.... :lol:

... Hopefully it goes into games # 4 and 5 so I can watch them at home....

It has to go into gm #4.Its a best of seven series. :shock: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-23-2008, 11:32 PM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/398/steamrolleroa5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

AngryAsian
05-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Epi and Les.... get a clue. The Lakers and their ego driven putz of a leader..... SUCK!
I know... why all the hate? I just think Kobe is a punk.

eniparadoxgma
05-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Think what ya want. He's the best player in the league right now and the best since MJ. I'm putting him on the same level as MJ now, actually.

I'm not fond of some of his public blabbering, but I think he's got more skill, passion, and drive than anyone out there, bar none.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :)

Les 74
05-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Think what ya want. He's the best player in the league right now and the best since MJ. I'm putting him on the same level as MJ now, actually.

I'm not fond of some of his public blabbering, but I think he's got more skill, passion, and drive than anyone out there, bar none.

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Or you just could have said 2-0. :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Well, screw the Spurs.

Anyhow, here's some awesome Kobe commercials for whoever hasn't seen 'em. They crack me up.

[youtube:3uloy2ts]mgZ6AcXw5PU[/youtube:3uloy2ts]

Here's another good one:

[youtube:3uloy2ts]yURa9T0-Rjk[/youtube:3uloy2ts]

And Kenny Smith's response video:

[youtube:3uloy2ts]wHHnsRbsE5c[/youtube:3uloy2ts]

I saw the last one when it came on after the game a week or two ago and was rolling. They left out the part where it showed that the white guy that does the pre/post-game with Kenny and Barkley was the guy driving the car. He was cracking up maniacally while he was driving lol. It was great. :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngryAsian
05-26-2008, 09:04 AM
2-1 now boys.... San Antonio can not be discounted. This should be a fun series.

GO SPURS!

Les 74
05-26-2008, 09:11 AM
2-1 now boys.... San Antonio can not be discounted. This should be a fun series.

GO SPURS!

That will be the only game that the Spurs win.

papillon
05-27-2008, 10:01 AM

GO SPURS!

Not! :twisted:

Pappy

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:03 AM

GO SPURS!

Not! :twisted:

Pappy

You'll see...................oh,you will!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted:

eniparadoxgma
05-28-2008, 01:04 AM
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/398/steamrolleroa5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Les 74
05-28-2008, 08:22 AM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

AngryAsian
05-28-2008, 09:14 AM
I detest Kobe. Period.

Les 74
05-28-2008, 10:23 AM
I detest Kobe. Period.

Well,he doesn't have the best personality in the world,but the guy can ball like no other!!

AngryAsian
05-28-2008, 12:56 PM
I detest Kobe. Period.

Well,he doesn't have the best personality in the world,but the guy can ball like no other!!

It's just hard rooting for a sports figure who you know is such an A'hole in real life. Like Peeezy... not at all a Steeler guy. He was no Lambert. Lambert was mouthy but he'd back it up without use of a dog or 3-4 guys in his posse. Kobe is a punk. That's why I don't like him. MJ was the best. There was nobody greater, period.

eniparadoxgma
05-28-2008, 01:16 PM
I think Kobe wants to win, period. Whether that means he has to call his organization out in order to get them to wake up and get some more talent or not, I think that's his motivation.

The last couple of years the Lakers were devoid of talent outside of Kobe. Friggin Kwame Brown was a starter.

That said, I don't particularly care for using the media for the purposes of leverage, but I'm not inside the situation. I don't know how the hell things are or were. I do know that the talent around him the past couple of years was pretty sad.

I don't think he was the reason for Shaq leaving and I think the people that claim that are naive.

I also think he's on the same level of Jordan, and no one else today is. His drive to win, work ethic, ambition, skill, defense, ability to take over the game, raw physical ability, etc etc is all money.

AS: What are you referring to concerning the dogs/posse stuff? I've never heard of Kobe shying away from a physical confrontation of using the things you mentioned. What makes him a "punk"? I'm not getting your rationale here.

Les 74
05-28-2008, 01:33 PM
I think Kobe wants to win, period. Whether that means he has to call his organization out in order to get them to wake up and get some more talent or not, I think that's his motivation.

The last couple of years the Lakers were devoid of talent outside of Kobe. Friggin Kwame Brown was a starter.

That said, I don't particularly care for using the media for the purposes of leverage, but I'm not inside the situation. I don't know how the hell things are or were. I do know that the talent around him the past couple of years was pretty sad.

I don't think he was the reason for Shaq leaving and I think the people that claim that are naive.

I also think he's on the same level of Jordan, and no one else today is. His drive to win, work ethic, ambition, skill, defense, ability to take over the game, raw physical ability, etc etc is all money.

AS: What are you referring to concerning the dogs/posse stuff? I've never heard of Kobe shying away from a physical confrontation of using the things you mentioned. What makes him a "punk"? I'm not getting your rationale here.

UGH!!!Kwame Brown. :shock:

stlrz d
05-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Bump

Les 74
05-30-2008, 07:48 AM
I still say Lakers in 5.Mark it down,people.

Damn,I'm good!!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

stlrz d
06-01-2008, 10:15 AM
No respect - everyone on The Sports Reporters is going with the Celtics in 6. Can't wait to see them eat crow!

Les 74
06-01-2008, 02:41 PM
No respect - everyone on The Sports Reporters is going with the Celtics in 6. Can't wait to see them eat crow!

Well,everyone that resides on the Sports Reporters is usually retarded anyway,so I don't put much stock into what they say.The Celtics don't scare me in the last.Garnett ALWAYS chokes in the post-season,so he's due.Same for Ray Allen.Paul Pierce is the only one to worry about and he takes about 600 shots a game.