PDA

View Full Version : Your Opinions??

johnstownsteel
05-21-2008, 09:28 AM
as many of you know, i'm down with the trash talk against other teams fans. simply put...i kinda get off on it. anyway, would anyone have an objection if i try to recruit fans from the other boards that i visit? most being divisional rivals? and before you give an answer you should know that there are quite a few douche bags out there that could trash the place up a bit. just wanted to make that clear so as not to be seen as the one to lower the intelectual level of this forum. :twisted:

Shawn
05-21-2008, 11:03 AM
Well, it would depend. If you invite Harry Nutczaks of the troll world over...they will be promptly shown the door. If the other teams trolls are respectful in their debate I have no problem with them. With that said, if the community wants them gone...they will be gone. Part of the reason many left was sorting through all the troll nonsense.

Les 74
05-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Well, it would depend. If you invite Harry Nutczaks of the troll world over...they will be promptly shown the door. If the other teams trolls are respectful in their debate I have no problem with them. With that said, if the community wants them gone...they will be gone. Part of the reason many left was sorting through all the troll nonsense.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

However,I would have no problem whatsoever if the likes of Raven Rick,Hardliner,or Sea Oracle came on board.All three of those guys can have a reasonable debate without resorting to troll-like behavior.

NashvilleBengalFan
05-21-2008, 11:09 AM
as many of you know, i'm down with the trash talk against other teams fans. simply put...i kinda get off on it. anyway, would anyone have an objection if i try to recruit fans from the other boards that i visit? most being divisional rivals? and before you give an answer you should know that there are quite a few douche bags out there that could trash the place up a bit. just wanted to make that clear so as not to be seen as the one to lower the intelectual level of this forum. :twisted:

Thanks for inviting me this looks like it will be a lot of fun during the season, By the way I make sigs too if your guy here gets to swamped I will try to Abide.

johnstownsteel
05-21-2008, 11:12 AM
gotcha guys but not sure how i'll be able to ask that they join us without being "troll-like" considering all the problems i've caused for them on their boards. don't get me wrong...great football talk and i've really learned alot about their teams and opinions but sometimes it can get personal.

we'll see...

johnstownsteel
05-21-2008, 11:13 AM

Thanks for inviting me this looks like it will be a lot of fun during the season, By the way I make sigs too if your guy here gets to swamped I will try to Abide.no problem. nice to see ya around. will be quite fun smacking you and your team when the time comes. on second thought, that's pretty much a year round event.

Shawn
05-21-2008, 12:28 PM
gotcha guys but not sure how i'll be able to ask that they join us without being "troll-like" considering all the problems i've caused for them on their boards. don't get me wrong...great football talk and i've really learned alot about their teams and opinions but sometimes it can get personal.

we'll see...

Well, you can invite em...I can't promise they will stay long.

steelz09
05-21-2008, 03:36 PM
I agree...

It can't be troll like.. no fighting, name calling, cursing, etc, etc etc.

Clean trash talk can be tolerated though as long as its more of a discussion then pure "trash". However, please keep the "Trash Talk" discussions to the "Trash Talk" forum. :)

BIG FAN
05-21-2008, 03:44 PM
I agree...

It can't be troll like.. no fighting, name calling, cursing, etc, etc etc.

Clean trash talk can be tolerated though as long as its more of a discussion then pure "trash". However, please keep the "Trash Talk" discussions to the "Trash Talk" forum. :)

I have no problem with this, it's always been those derisive, attention seeking idiots that screw things up for all the rest. Les pointed out several that do bring some respectful football talk to the table.

Jigawatts
05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
I also have no problem with respectful fans of other teams. But if someone like kaopectate comes along, that type of behavior deserves the boot, yes. :wink:

NKySteeler
05-21-2008, 04:34 PM

Thanks for inviting me this looks like it will be a lot of fun during the season, By the way I make sigs too if your guy here gets to swamped I will try to Abide.no problem. nice to see ya around. will be quite fun smacking you and your team when the time comes. on second thought, that's pretty much a year round event.

But it never gets old, does it?...... :twisted:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5341/image001ro8.jpg

...Nashville, welcome..... Let me introduce myself, I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Bungle Basher..... Looking forward to some good banter this season! :wink:

johnstownsteel
05-21-2008, 09:46 PM

But it never gets old, does it?...... :twisted:

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5341/image001ro8.jpg

...Nashville, welcome..... Let me introduce myself, I'm your Friendly Neighborhood Bungle Basher..... Looking forward to some good banter this season! :wink:never gets old which exactly why i go looking for it. to the rest, don't worry, i've only invited those that bring some nice football talk to a forum. just trying to help out the trash tlk forum here and if a few come over i'm sure you'll learn alot about how they view our team and their own. trust me, it's a nice change of pace.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:00 AM
never gets old which exactly why i go looking for it. to the rest, don't worry, i've only invited those that bring some nice football talk to a forum. just trying to help out the trash tlk forum here and if a few come over i'm sure you'll learn alot about how they view our team and their own. trust me, it's a nice change of pace.

I'm all for it brother...... You know me..... (however, I doubt Joe from Flo will be here..... :lol: ).

Steely_J
05-22-2008, 12:01 AM
I've been a forum member on the Bengals Official website for about 2 years now. They have a good core of guys and gals there. Peppered with wonderfully entertaining homerism which is so great to smack the snot out of. :lol:

Besides... smack/trash talk isn't fun without people from the other teams. 8)

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:07 AM
I've been a forum member on the Bengals Official website for about 2 years now. They have a good core of guys and gals there. Peppered with wonderfully entertaining homerism which is so great to smack the snot out of. :lol:

Besides... smack/trash talk isn't fun without people from the other teams. 8)

Agreed.

The Bat
05-27-2008, 03:47 PM

we'll see...

Problems? What problems? Oh you must mean the ones who can't take a joke. No problem there, it's actually quite amusing I think.

Les 74
05-27-2008, 03:58 PM

we'll see...

Problems? What problems? Oh you must mean the ones who can't take a joke. No problem there, it's actually quite amusing I think.

We can take jokes.Yours just aren't funny.

The Bat
05-27-2008, 04:29 PM
[quote=johnstownsteel]gotcha guys but not sure how i'll be able to ask that they join us without being "troll-like" considering all the problems i've caused for them on their boards. don't get me wrong...great football talk and i've really learned alot about their teams and opinions but sometimes it can get personal.

we'll see...

We can take jokes.Yours just aren't funny.[/quote:rot2d511]

Everyone's a critic...

AngryAsian
05-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Everyone's a critic...

That has to be the scariest avatar. :shock:

The Bat
05-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Everyone's a critic...

Chapelle rules... 8)

Les 74
05-27-2008, 04:52 PM
[quote="The Bat":hc1c2nhj]

Everyone's a critic...

Chapelle rules... 8)[/quote:hc1c2nhj]

Now,that I agree with. :D

AngryAsian
05-29-2008, 09:23 PM
[quote="The Bat":367x7kf5]

Everyone's a critic...

Chapelle rules... 8)[/quote:367x7kf5]

I can't believe that I agree with a Bungole fan. :D

NKySteeler
05-29-2008, 09:37 PM

....We must re-visit that "poll" about you.......... :twisted:

Steely_J
05-30-2008, 12:46 AM

....We must re-visit that "poll" about you.......... :twisted:

That's what she said!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/content/images/2007/05/02/michael_scott_396x222.jpg

The Bat
05-30-2008, 02:07 PM
[quote="The Bat":qq26uc27]

Everyone's a critic...

Chapelle rules... 8)

I can't believe that I agree with a Bungole fan. :D[/quote:qq26uc27]

Next thing you know dogs and cats are sleeping together, Hillary and Obama kiss and make up and John McCain gets a sense of humor... :wink:

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 11:57 PM
Yea, maybe so... But the big dog will still chase the little cat (bungle cat) off the porch... :twisted:

The Bat
05-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Yea, maybe so... But the big dog will still chase the little cat (bungle cat) off the porch... :twisted:

oh and 1 more...

NKY Steeler will actually deliver some decent smack. :mrgreen:

BIG FAN
05-31-2008, 10:52 AM

oh and 1 more...

NKY Steeler will actually deliver some decent smack. :mrgreen:

Dont worry Bat.
I'm sure once the season starts NKy. will give you a detailed laundry list of why we do not love the Bengirls.

The Bat
05-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Dont worry Bat.
I'm sure once the season starts NKy. will give you a detailed laundry list of why we do not love the Bengirls.

Great, I can put that right next to the wifes unread "honey do" list... :roll:

BIG FAN
05-31-2008, 12:38 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":24zl0nde]

Dont worry Bat.

Great, I can put that right next to the wifes unread "honey do" list... :roll:[/quote:24zl0nde]

Trouble is, you will READ THAT ONE. :D

The Bat
05-31-2008, 12:49 PM
[quote="The Bat":1zmv03g4][quote="BIG FAN":1zmv03g4]

Dont worry Bat.

Great, I can put that right next to the wifes unread "honey do" list... :roll:[/quote:1zmv03g4]

Trouble is, you will READ THAT ONE. :D[/quote:1zmv03g4]

Perhaps, but only because I love comedy. Why else would I be a Bengals fan? ;)

Les 74
05-31-2008, 02:22 PM
[quote="BIG FAN":2ziad4ti][quote="The Bat":2ziad4ti][quote="BIG FAN":2ziad4ti]

Dont worry Bat.

Great, I can put that right next to the wifes unread "honey do" list... :roll:[/quote:2ziad4ti]

Trouble is, you will READ THAT ONE. :D[/quote:2ziad4ti]

Perhaps, but only because I love comedy. Why else would I be a Bengals fan? ;)[/quote:2ziad4ti]

Because there's nothing else to like in Cincinnatti. :lol:

costanza2k1
05-31-2008, 03:09 PM
They can always hang out with this guy,
http://www.kingjames.co.za/images/uploaded/Mullet%20man.jpg

or go trucking with him,
http://www.thenewsoundoftrash.com/content/binary/mullet1.jpg

or just chill out by the water,
http://www.barcade.com/media/images/3183_mullet_2003usopen.jpg

Les 74
05-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Costanza,I think you just outed the only three Bungles fans in existence. :lol: