PDA

View Full Version : Firefox Steelers Theme

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 01:06 PM
I found this theme, with absolutely no help from AS, to add-on for people using Mozilla Firefox.

Click on Add to Firefox. After it installs, click on tools, add-ons, themes, and use theme. Here's the link:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... rs&cat=all (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=steelers&cat=all)

Once again, AS had nothing to do with this. Direct all credit to me, Jigawatts

MeetJoeGreene
05-20-2008, 01:11 PM
That is pretty cool.

Props to AsianSteel -- keep up the good work dude!!!

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
That is pretty cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You bastage.

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 01:16 PM
That is pretty cool.

You bastage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fargin' Icehole

RuthlessBurgher
05-20-2008, 01:17 PM
That is pretty cool.

You bastage.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fargin' Icehole

Summenum Bahtch.

Les 74
05-20-2008, 01:25 PM
Summenum Bahtch.[/quote]

Hey!!Lets leave Charlie Batch outta this!! :lol:

Djfan
05-20-2008, 01:30 PM
It doesn't have a good Steelers themed "New Tab" button. Other than that it rocks.

stlrz d
05-20-2008, 02:30 PM
It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.

MeetJoeGreene
05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
It's also missing the "dropdown" back arrow feature. You can only page back one at a time vs dropping down a list and going back several pages.

That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 03:06 PM

That was jiga's fault., If he had just left it all up to AS it would have been perfect!

You are on my foe list. :x

:P

BigLebowski
05-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Nice, thanks man :D

SteelerNation1
05-20-2008, 04:01 PM
Summenum Bahtch.
Huh, I always thought it was spelled Summina Beetch!!

phillyesq
05-20-2008, 10:57 PM
I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...

Djfan
05-21-2008, 01:50 AM
I downloaded the Steelers theme a few months back, but ended up dumping it quickly. For some reason, it just seemed hard to get used to everything being different. Now, I'm hoping that I wasn't too hasty...

You were. It's Steelers stuff, my friend. We learn to love it!

Hey D, what's with the stop sign?

stlrz d
05-21-2008, 06:55 AM

That's the Firefox Adblock Plus logo...just my warped sense of humor.

phillyesq
05-21-2008, 07:53 AM

Well, in all fairness, I do have a Steelers background. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Summenum Bahtch.
Huh, I always thought it was spelled Summina Beetch!!

You say Po-Tay-To, I say Po-Tah-To
You say To-May-To, I say To-Mah-To.

Djfan
05-21-2008, 02:54 PM

That's the Firefox Adblock Plus logo...just my warped sense of humor.

Right on.

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 09:38 PM
I've had it for a while. Someone said something about the back feature, but you can right click on it and it pulls up previous links.

stlrz d
05-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I've had it for a while. Someone said something about the back feature, but you can right click on it and it pulls up previous links.

I never thought to try that. Right clicking brings up a list of previous pages visited?

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:07 PM

I never thought to try that. Right clicking brings up a list of previous pages visited?

Yep, I discovered it by accident one day and was glad I did because I was going to get rid of it because it was annoying only being able to go back one page.

stlrz d
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM

Yep, I discovered it by accident one day and was glad I did because I was going to get rid of it because it was annoying only being able to go back one page.

Cool...thanks for the info!

MeetJoeGreene
05-21-2008, 10:11 PM

DOH!!! Good find. I will have to re-install to try that.