PDA

View Full Version : With Apologies to AsianSteel and his sigs

MeetJoeGreene
05-20-2008, 09:56 AM
I love them. But I can't have most of them display at work (Makes it kind of obvious).

At home, I block them with adblock on firefox, but at work I use IE7.

So -- there is a user configuration option to NOT display signatures.

I enabled that for myself. So now it displays much less graphics.

Sorry.

But I thought I would share in case anyone else needed to do the same.

I

Shawn
05-20-2008, 09:58 AM
That's good to note. It's not an issue for me unless I go over to SN. But, I'm
sure many people with need to check that option.

calmkiller
05-20-2008, 10:00 AM
What are you talking about? Not suitable for work sigs? Who has one of those.....

RussBII
05-20-2008, 10:02 AM
That's awesome, I surf on my phone a lot, and this'll cut down on data transfer and make it a lot easier to read in general...

Then again... that got milk sig is darn near inspirational.

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 10:23 AM
No worries MJG,

LVGs and Calm's sigs are the only two with anything suggestive in them. As for download times, though a lot of them are big, I crunched their kbs in photoshop, so that their are faster download times. I don't think anybody's sig is over 50kbs.

MeetJoeGreene
05-20-2008, 10:25 AM
No worries MJG,

LVGs and Calm's sigs are the only two with anything suggestive in them. As for download times, tough a lot of them are big, I crunched their kbs in photoshop, so that their are faster download times. I don't think anybody's sig is over 50kbs.

The really sad part is that I was going to do a new one for myself -- and probably still will. And I won't even be able to see that!!!

RussBII
05-20-2008, 10:27 AM
No worries MJG,

LVGs and Calm's sigs are the only two with anything suggestive in them. As for download times, tough a lot of them are big, I crunched their kbs in photoshop, so that their are faster download times. I don't think anybody's sig is over 50kbs.

They don't take long, it's just that if I can save any time/bandwidth, I will, ya know?

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 10:30 AM
That's what's great about modern technology. Most interfaces give the user tailor made capabilities so that the preferences can be adjusted.

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 11:38 AM
What are you talking about? Not suitable for work sigs? Who has one of those.....

Who are the scumbags who can't keep sex and football separate :lol: ? Like I said, if anyone is offended by my sig please feel free to shoot me a PM, it will be tough but I will consider changing it.

proudpittsburgher
05-20-2008, 11:45 AM
at the risk of getting flamed . . .

Code of conduct
"Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images."

Yet, they are still on here :roll:

Shawn
05-20-2008, 11:51 AM

Code of conduct

Everyone's idea of vulgar, obscene or indecent are different. I think most men
can handle the site of a clothed woman with big breasts...but who knows that
might be obscene to some people. To those people I suggest turning off their
ability to see the sigs.

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 11:52 AM
Both the sigs that LVG and Calm have, show nothing exposed. I don't think that seeing the female form in all its beauty can be characterized as either obscene or vulgar. I think J, has been extremely proactive with the site and if the material or content that I've produced has merited a removal, he would have done so... and I wouldn't be at all offended. Just my take. I think that MJG's original intent with this thread was to let other individuals know how to filter the site so that things can be viewed at work (where internet viewing is more constrained) without repercussions.

blacknblue80s
05-20-2008, 11:55 AM

Code of conduct

Vulgar, obscene or indecent are the wrong words...

Inspiring, invogorating or motivational are the proper discriptive words for said sigs.
:lol:

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 11:59 AM

Code of conduct

Inspiring, invogorating or motivational are the proper discriptive words for said sigs.

Between football team preference, music taste and female appreciation... I'm starting to wonder if we weren't separated at birth. :lol:

MeetJoeGreene
05-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Both the sigs that LVG and Calm have, show nothing exposed. I don't think that seeing the female form in all its beauty can be characterized as either obscene or vulgar. I think J, has been extremely proactive with the site and if the material or content that I've produced has merited a removal, he would have done so... and I wouldn't be at all offended. Just my take. I think that MJG's original intent with this thread was to let other individuals know how to filter the site so that things can be viewed at work (where internet viewing is more constrained) without repercussions.

Correct. Sigs are sigs and are people's expression. I just need to be discrete in certain circumstances. So I found a work around.

blacknblue80s
05-20-2008, 12:05 PM

Code of conduct

Between football team preference, music taste and female appreciation... I'm starting to wonder if we weren't separated at birth. :lol:

Yea but why did you get all the writing and photoshop skills?? :lol:

proudpittsburgher
05-20-2008, 12:57 PM
fair enough. I wasn't trying to out anyone or anything, just pointing out what I felt to be an inconsistency in the Code of conduct. That being said, to say the big breated woman isn't vulger because she is clothed ain't gonna cut it at work, so I guess I have to go the route of turning off the sigs.

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
fair enough. I wasn't trying to out anyone or anything, just pointing out what I felt to be an inconsistency in the Code of conduct. That being said, to say the big breated woman isn't vulger because she is clothed ain't gonna cut it at work, so I guess I have to go the route of turning off the sigs.

PP, I didn't feel you were me out. You gave your perspective and I gave mine. I will leave this up to the owner and moderator of the board, Jhansle. He's been very forthright with all concerns that have been voiced, and also proactive. Like some have noted, with varied perspectives you'll have varied opinions and interpretations. Please never hesitate or apologize for voicing them here, not only with this issue but all issues. Thanks for the input.

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 01:04 PM

PP, I didn't feel you were me out. You gave your perspective and I gave mine. I will leave this up to the owner and moderator of the board, Jhansle. He's been very forthright with all concerns that have been voiced, and also proactive. Like some have noted, with varied perspectives you'll have varied opinions and interpretations. Please never hesitate or apologize for voicing them here, not only with this issue but all issues. Thanks for the input.

Would this be more acceptable? Cartoons are funny :lol: .

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/Lasvegasguy12/LVG-1.jpg

Shawn
05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
If we didn't have the option to turn off the sigs...I would think it could be a bigger issue. Since we can...problem solved. PP I certainly understand...I have had the same
problem in the past.

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 03:36 PM

Code of conduct

ProudPittsburger, are you just trying to stir the pot over here because I love the dialogue you and the ballsack have going on over at the Trib. Remember this post? If you just registered for kicks and giggles then don't worry about the sigs or whether or not they are obscene or indecent. We found our first Troll ladies and gentleman.

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:35 am - http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... sc&start=0 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Just registered for kicks and giggles.

Found the code of conduct kind of funny . . . I wonder how long it will take for a flame war between some of the egomaniacs to break most, if not all, of the rules.

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player. This won't take long

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. This won't take long

o Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. I'm sure some of them, already broke this one when they created their sigs

o Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive. Oh boy

o Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

o Unauthorized copyrighted material.

o Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

o Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board. Isn't that about 3/4 of the conversation between them anyway?

Les 74
05-20-2008, 03:38 PM
I saw that post too,LVG, and thought the same exact thing. :roll:

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 03:40 PM

What a scumbag. I actually thought he was sincere but screw him now and I will proudly display my sig until J says otherwise.

costanza2k1
05-20-2008, 03:41 PM

Code of conduct

ProudPittsburger, are you just trying to stir the pot over here because I love the dialogue you and the ballsack have going on over at the Trib. Remember this post? If you just registered for kicks and giggles then don't worry about the sigs or whether or not they are obscene or indecent. We found our first Troll ladies and gentleman.

Posted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:35 am - http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... sc&start=0 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0)

Just registered for kicks and giggles.

Found the code of conduct kind of funny . . . I wonder how long it will take for a flame war between some of the egomaniacs to break most, if not all, of the rules.

Any communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, threaten or cause embarrassment to a fellow member, coach or player. This won't take long

o Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images. This won't take long

o Any communication that contains spam (multiple copies in one area or the same communication in multiple areas).

o Material that defames, abuses or threatens others. I'm sure some of them, already broke this one when they created their sigs

o Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive. Oh boy

o Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.

o Unauthorized copyrighted material.

o Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation.

o Material that impedes or otherwise prohibits communication; disrupts the discussion including, without limitation, using fan names in topical boards that are offensive to the topic, the team, the sport and/or its fans, and repeatedly posting off-topic messages in a topical message board. Isn't that about 3/4 of the conversation between them anyway?

Haha good work!

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 03:56 PM
If PP's intent was to stir the pot, so be it. He's certainly entitled to his opinion and that's fine. I have no issues with his post, in fact it brought forward a really good message in that there are other people's ideas and perceptions here that might not jive with your own. I certainly don't want to belong to a board that has a view point that so obtuse that it has no room for other vantage points. I'm glad he had his say, regardless of his intent. I haven't been posting at Trib so, I don't know the banter. Let them have their say, because when it comes to their opinions, I'm constipated (interpretation: I DON'T GIVE A SH******T!)

blacknblue80s
05-20-2008, 04:10 PM

What a scumbag. I actually thought he was sincere but screw him now and I will proudly display my sig until J says otherwise.

Yea I agree what a scumbag... Oh, by the way can you enlarge the got milk sig back to normal now?? :D

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 04:14 PM
If PP's intent was to stir the pot, so be it. He's certainly entitled to his opinion and that's fine. I have no issues with his post, in fact it brought forward a really good message in that there are other people's ideas and perceptions here that might not jive with your own. I certainly don't want to belong to a board that has a view point that so obtuse that it has no room for other vantage points. I'm glad he had his say, regardless of his intent. I haven't been posting at Trib so, I don't know the banter. Let them have their say, because when it comes to their opinions, I'm constipated (interpretation: I DON'T GIVE A SH******T!)

I agree AS but clearly his intention was to register, stir things up and leave. Those type of people I don't need. Now if his intention was to hang around awhile and give us his vantage points then I am all for listening and debating his viewpoints. Since he was acting like a troll I will at least see him as one. Everyone else on this board is free to come up with their own conclusions of P.P.

Flasteel
05-20-2008, 04:18 PM

Code of conduct

ability to see the sigs.

A nice rack isn't obscene to anyone. It doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, female, blind, retarded, ready to die or just born...everyone loves a beautiful bust. :D

Les 74
05-20-2008, 04:20 PM

I agree AS but clearly his intention was to register, stir things up and leave. Those type of people I don't need. Now if his intention was to hang around awhile and give us his vantage points then I am all for listening and debating his viewpoints. Since he was acting like a troll I will at least see him as one. Everyone else on this board is free to come up with their own conclusions of P.P.

Ok,I know that this is childish,but did anyone else find this last sentence to be unintentionally funny?? :lol: :lol:

proudpittsburgher
05-20-2008, 05:08 PM
wow guys, sorry. Didn't know you were not able to post on both boards. And, for what it's worth, no pot stirring was intended. someone commented on the dialog I had going with nutsac, I made one post, he responded. If you take my post here for stirring the pot, so be it. Was not my intention. I posted on the Tribs board first, then came here to point out what I noticed to be an inconsistency. I even followed up with the fair enough to SMG comment to basically say, "to each their own." And if you have read any of my posts at the Steelers and pirates board, you know I'm not a pot stirrer, and usually try and stay out of the flamewars, unless of course, you read my stuff with Bullish Hitter, and that's only because he is the pot stirrer. So, make your conclusions over one post. I'm glad I don't judge you all so quickly. :roll:

proudpittsburgher
05-20-2008, 05:10 PM

Ok,I know that this is childish,but did anyone else find this last sentence to be unintentionally funny?? :lol: :lol:

I love the fact that since I didn't post on here for, oh, a few hours, you are clear that I was never going to post again, only coming in here to stir the pot. :roll:

Shawn
05-20-2008, 05:28 PM
PP...I think they might be getting the idea from your post over at the Trib where you are critical of PS. I think Harry gave you some applause.

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Personally, I think everyone is entitled to an opinion...and to express it. If you are here to contribute and better the community...awesome...welcome and we are glad to have ya.

If you are here merely to stir ish...I would hope that you would just move on.

Just my 2 cents.

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 05:29 PM
I think the rolley eyes emoticon has already been used more in this thread than in all other threads combined....just sayin'.

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I love the fact that since I didn't post on here for, oh, a few hours, you are clear that I was never going to post again, only coming in here to stir the pot. :roll:

Then I apologize. I took your statement of "registered for kicks and giggles" like you had no intention of hanging around on this board. Before the last couple of posts you made it was like you came, you saw, you commented, then you left while everyone else debated the topic of whether or not the sigs were obscene or inappropriate. If you plan on hanging around then welcome.

Shawn
05-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Then I apologize. I took your statement of "registered for kicks and giggles" like you had no intention of hanging around on this board. Before the last couple of posts you made it was like you came, you saw, you commented, then you left while everyone else debated the topic of whether or not the sigs were obscene or inappropriate. If you plan on hanging around then welcome.

I figured the Trib post was where you were getting the vibe that PP might being stirring ish. I'm hoping that's not the case.

Flasteel
05-20-2008, 05:44 PM
wow guys, sorry. Didn't know you were not able to post on both boards. And, for what it's worth, no pot stirring was intended. someone commented on the dialog I had going with nutsac, I made one post, he responded. If you take my post here for stirring the pot, so be it. Was not my intention. I posted on the Tribs board first, then came here to point out what I noticed to be an inconsistency. I even followed up with the fair enough to SMG comment to basically say, "to each their own." And if you have read any of my posts at the Steelers and pirates board, you know I'm not a pot stirrer, and usually try and stay out of the flamewars, unless of course, you read my stuff with Bullish Hitter, and that's only because he is the pot stirrer. So, make your conclusions over one post. I'm glad I don't judge you all so quickly. :roll:

For what it's worth PP, I didn't really detect any troll-like behavior...or douchebaggery. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I figured the Trib post was where you were getting the vibe that PP might being stirring ish. I'm hoping that's not the case.

That's exactly where I am getting the vibe from. He went to the Trib and copied the code of conduct from this site to theirs and commented on it. He then came to this board and pushed the sig issue as offensive. I felt he might be stirring the pot to get arise out of some of the people that left. He felt the sigs were in appropriate but continued to have a dialogue with a guy named Harry Nutzcak :roll: If my assumption was wrong of P.P. I have since apologized and welcomed him aboard.

anothersteelerfan
05-20-2008, 07:27 PM
If you read PP's previous post he's discussing Crash. So now I'm confused, PP did you think this was Crash and BN's board?

stlrz d
05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
I think the rolley eyes emoticon has already been used more in this thread than in all other threads combined....just sayin'.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:P :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-20-2008, 08:31 PM
A nice rack isn't obscene to anyone. It doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, female, blind, retarded, ready to die or just born...everyone loves a beautiful bust. :D

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6619/qqohmqvhfkt3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Les 74
05-20-2008, 08:36 PM

Leave it to eni to break the tension!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 08:40 PM

Leave it to eni to break the tension!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

One word. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

steelz09
05-20-2008, 08:49 PM
It's all good people.

I think the biggest thing will the signatures is using self judgment. Please don't create offensive, nude, vulgar, etc signatures. These type of things are outlined in the Code of Conduct.

I can understand where MJG is coming from. I work in an environment with very low cubicles where pretty much anyone walking by can see whats on my computer screen. Even with the some of the signatures now, I feel that I have to be careful of what people may see because of being "politically correct". I think from a signatures perspective, we have set a good standard with what you currently have, but please push beyond that threshold.

For me, turning off the display of signatures is a great alternative.

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 08:57 PM
It's all good people.

I think the biggest thing will the signatures is using self judgment. Please don't create offensive, nude, vulgar, etc signatures. These type of things are outlined in the Code of Conduct.

I can understand where MJG is coming from. I work in an environment with very low cubicles where pretty much anyone walking by can see whats on my computer screen. Even with the some of the signatures now, I feel that I have to be careful of what people may see because of being "politically correct". I think from a signatures perspective, we have set a good standard with what you currently have, but please push beyond that threshold.

For me, turning off the display of signatures is a great alternative.

Suggestion: Can you create instructions on how to turn off the signatures and sticky them for the people who need to turn them off? I'm still not sure if I know how to do it.

On a side note, you guys are lucky. My boss would be more pissed at the fact I am on the internet instead of working then the sigs themselves.

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 09:09 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

eniparadoxgma
05-20-2008, 09:20 PM
I think I'm going to start a poll about banning the rolly eyed emoticon. :D

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 09:22 PM

Do it! It seems to be the adopted emoticon of choice for trolls. I think they have a copyright on it or something...

Les 74
05-20-2008, 09:24 PM

Do it! It seems to be the adopted emoticon of choice for trolls. I think they have a copyright on it or something...

:roll:

steelz09
05-20-2008, 09:26 PM
All,

There has been instructions posted on how to disable signatures since its been requested. Within the same area, you can enable / disable word censoring, smiles, avatars, etc.

Shawn
05-20-2008, 09:31 PM
All,

There has been instructions posted on how to disable signatures since its been requested. Within the same area, you can enable / disable word censoring, smiles, avatars, etc.

Cool.

Flasteel
05-20-2008, 09:32 PM

I have never used that icon because it just invites negativity. I say get rid of it!

jhansle, it seems we can disable a whole bunch of stuff here...how about this?

stlrz d
05-20-2008, 09:38 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Dude? :roll:

steelz09
05-20-2008, 09:41 PM

I have never used that icon because it just invites negativity. I say get rid of it!

Flasteel,

Smiles, Avatars, Signatures, etc can all be disabled / enable. However, it's an all-inclusive type deal. You can't pick and choose which smiles you want to display unfortunately. If you disable smiles... all of them will be hidden.

Shawn
05-20-2008, 09:42 PM

J needs to replace that icon with the drooly icon so QB can come to visit. :D

eniparadoxgma
05-20-2008, 09:44 PM

There we go. Lose the rolly eyes, and get the drooling one back. I'm for it.

Les 74
05-20-2008, 09:46 PM

Oh,you just can't wait,can you?? :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 09:46 PM

Everytime QB is mentioned, it always seems to be in conjunction with a post by SMG....just sayin. You told me you don't drool you liar! :D

anothersteelerfan
05-20-2008, 10:06 PM

Guess who's reading this board?

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... 6&start=20 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132396&start=20)

costanza2k1
05-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Haha, I just saw that too. Poor troll boy doesn't have enough people rile up over there anymore so he comes here for material. Classic example of a douche, looks like he's butt hurt a lot of folks left...if he wasn't he wouldn't be copying and pasting from here.

papillon
05-20-2008, 10:34 PM

Code of conduct

ability to see the sigs.

Is Timmons a beautiful bust? :P

http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/stirthepot.gif

Pappy

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 11:03 PM

http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewt ... 6&start=20 (http://discuss.pittsburghlive.com/viewtopic.php?t=132396&start=20)

It wouldn't be Harry Nutzcak would it?

http://www.oftenwrong.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/squirrel.jpg

papillon
05-20-2008, 11:09 PM

It wouldn't be Harry Nutzcak would it?

http://www.oftenwrong.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/squirrel.jpg

http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/rofl.gif

That picture is effing hilarious and I don't care who ya are.

Pappy

Shawn
05-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Hey how do you get those custom emoticons?

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 11:25 PM

Like this? http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/thumbnail2/1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

http://forum.tin.ro/style_emoticons/default/lol055ev5.gif

Google "emoticons" and past like a picture.

stlrz d
05-20-2008, 11:35 PM

http://www.lipstickalley.com/images/smilies/chairshot.gif

papillon
05-20-2008, 11:43 PM

Well, first I use Firefox which allows for multiple tabs to be open. I open Planet Steelers and StillerNation side by side. When I want to use an emoticon I go to the SN forum and quote a post this provides a limited selection of emoticons. Click on the 'more emoticons and a new window will open with a wide variety of emoticons to choose from.

When you find the emoticon you want to embed in your post here at PS, simply right click on the emoticon and click 'copy image location'. Then click the PS tab in Firefox (or bring up the PS window if you're using IE) and start a post. When you want to insert the image click on the Img button in the Post a reply window. The beginning and ending tag will be displayed, click between the two tags and right click and paste. this will put the location of the emoticon between the Img tags.

Complete your post and submit. It sounds like a lot of work, but, after you go through it once you'll see that it isn't that bad.

I just leave the window open with all the emoticons and when I want to use one I just bring up the window, copy and paste and I'm done.

You could always do what LVG says and Google emoticons and you'll find a cadre of emoticons to use as well. Same drill though...

Pappy

proudpittsburgher
05-21-2008, 09:23 AM
If you read PP's previous post he's discussing Crash. So now I'm confused, PP did you think this was Crash and BN's board?

Yes I did, and that is where the "ego's" comments came from. Crash certainly knows his stuff, but he is difficult to deal with

Les 74
05-21-2008, 09:36 AM

Yes I did, and that is where the "ego's" comments came from. Crash certainly knows his stuff, but he is difficult to deal with

Ok,PP.I apologize to you for jumping to conclusions.Your convo with Nutsack threw me off a bit.Sorry.

proudpittsburgher
05-21-2008, 09:38 AM

Ok,PP.I apologize to you for jumping to conclusions.Your convo with Nutsack threw me off a bit.Sorry.

No problem, I'm a forgiving kind. It's how I've gotten through so many Pirates losing seasons. :mrgreen:

Les 74
05-21-2008, 09:40 AM

No problem, I'm a forgiving kind. It's how I've gotten through so many Pirates losing seasons. :mrgreen:

UGH!!!Don't remind me. :(

Shawn
05-21-2008, 09:41 AM

Like this? http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/thumbnail2/1231_hysterically_laughing.gif

http://forum.tin.ro/style_emoticons/default/lol055ev5.gif

Google "emoticons" and past like a picture.

cooool :D

Shawn
05-21-2008, 09:49 AM
Lets see if this works....

http://www.shawnolson.net/media/16_Jeremy_drool.gif

Shawn
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Oh ya. :mrgreen:

MeetJoeGreene
05-21-2008, 10:36 AM

Funny how you should pick a drooling icon. :idea: :shock:

Shawn
05-21-2008, 10:39 AM

Funny how you should pick a drooling icon. :idea: :shock:

Yea...odd.

:shock:

:mrgreen:

AngryAsian
05-21-2008, 01:18 PM
This picture is most disturbing, on so many levels.

http://www.oftenwrong.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/squirrel.jpg[/quote]