LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 08:08 PM
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Wait...that's basketball right?

:lol:

No dummy, it's lacrosse. :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Ooohhh! One of dem dere sports wheres you hit dem things with a stick...

calmkiller
05-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Golf?

Les 74
05-19-2008, 08:01 AM
You guys!!!!! :roll: :lol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PENS!!!!

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 08:02 AM
When did the Penguins change from OUR gold (goldenrod) to Saints gold???

http://memorabiliamaniac.com/shop/images/large/lemieux-jersey-penguins-white-blacknumber-thumb.jpg

http://memorabiliamaniac.com/shop/images/large/lemieux-jersey-penguins-white-2005-thumb.jpg

Les 74
05-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Honestly,armpit,I can't remember,but I actually like the newer colors better.

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 08:31 AM

BLASPHEMY!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-19-2008, 08:35 AM

Yeah next thing you know Les will advocate for gray steelers unis...oh wait...they may be using those as a 3rd jersey I heard...yikes.

Les 74
05-19-2008, 09:34 AM

Yeah next thing you know Les will advocate for gray steelers unis...oh wait...they may be using those as a 3rd jersey I heard...yikes.

Gray???? :shock: And what other color....white??

Iron Shiek
05-19-2008, 10:49 AM
Well I won't believe it til I see it. But I was referring to the post in the TL board about the guy who had a friend working for sporting goods store put in orders for jerseys and a gray alternate jersey was listed. Take it for what its worth i guess, but I imagine it will be like this? (Scary....Raiders looking uni is unacceptable)

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p3308967dt.jpg

Les 74
05-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Sorry,don't like it.Not one bit.

Shawn
05-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Armpit in the hizzouse!!!

:D

Les 74
05-19-2008, 11:12 AM

Keep the gang talk to a minimum,please.Thank You!!! :lol: :lol:

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 11:18 AM

Glad to be here. Though I kinda feel like the last house guest to show up on MTV's The Real World.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
05-19-2008, 11:30 AM

Glad to be here. Though I kinda feel like the last house guest to show up on MTV's The Real World.

While you may feel like that I couldn't help but notice in the members list that you are member number 69. That in itself should make you feel better. Welcome!

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 11:37 AM

While you may feel like that I couldn't help but notice in the members list that you are member number 69. That in itself should make you feel better. Welcome!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BIG FAN
05-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Lets go PENS!
Great game yesterday, now lets go get the S.C.

RuthlessBurgher
05-19-2008, 12:20 PM

This is not MTV's The Real World. It is Chappelle's Show's Mad Real World. You better hope none of your board-mates stabs your father or sleeps with your girlfriend while you are crying in a corner in the dark. Good luck getting any of these board hoodlums to do any work making juice. Most of us will be out in the back alley playing dice instead. :lol:

http://www.realhoboken.com/columns/2007_columns/images/MAd_real_world.jpg

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 12:23 PM

This is not MTV's The Real World. It is Chappelle's Show's Mad Real World. You better hope none of your board-mates stabs your father or sleeps with your girlfriend while you are crying in a corner in the dark. Good luck getting any of these board hoodlums to do any work making juice. Most of us will be out in the back alley playing dice instead. :lol:

http://www.realhoboken.com/columns/2007_columns/images/MAd_real_world.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of Chappelle's best!!! That along with Rick James and the one with the black, blind dude who was in the KKK are probably my favorites.

RuthlessBurgher
05-19-2008, 12:40 PM
There are too many to name! Prince schooling Charlie Murphy in basketball then serving him pancakes, Samuel Jackson lager, the racial draft...that entire series was a masterpiece. Best sketch comedy, bar none.

Les 74
05-19-2008, 01:10 PM
There are too many to name! Prince schooling Charlie Murphy in basketball then serving him pancakes, Samuel Jackson lager, the racial draft...that entire series was a masterpiece. Best sketch comedy, bar none.

Totally agree,RB!!!I have season 2 on DVD(which was the best,IMO.)My fave sketches would have to be:

1.Rick James episode
2.World Series of Dice-frickin hysterical
3.Wayne Brady episode-"Is Wayne Brady gonna have ta choke a b!tch?" :lol: :lol: :lol: