PDA

View Full Version : "Hello all"

Chucktownsteeler
05-17-2008, 02:08 PM
This is my first post. I have decided to join this site after reviewing it contents and forum for the past few days. Until recently I was a member of McMillan and Wife Steelers (which until the past few months was a great site). A couple of real "winners" have taken the site over and routinely "hijack" every thread. The moterators are great people but are very busy in their daily lives and can no longer control the site.

I have followed the Steelers since early 70s (orginally from the Warren, Ohio area) but the past decade I have reside in Charleston, S.C. (strong Steeler fanbase here).

Well "hello" all and so far I think this site rules!

Chucktownsteeler

Remember the Charleston 9.

costanza2k1
05-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Welcome to the site! Looking forward to your thoughts on various topics!

Les 74
05-17-2008, 02:11 PM
This is my first post. I have decided to join this site after reviewing it contents and forum for the past few days. Until recently I was a member of McMillan and Wife Steelers (which until the past few months was a great site). A couple of real "winners" have taken the site over and routinely "hijack" every thread. The moterators are great people but are very busy in their daily lives and can no longer control the site.

I have followed the Steelers since early 70s (orginally from the Warren, Ohio area) but the past decade I have reside in Charleston, S.C. (strong Steeler fanbase here).

Chucktownsteeler

Sounds like what's happened at the Trib.Welcome aboard,Cts.Hope you have a good sense of humor because you'll need it. :D

costanza2k1
05-17-2008, 02:14 PM
First tip: Watch out for that Les guy. :P

Djfan
05-17-2008, 02:15 PM
Glad you looked us up Chuck!

Les 74
05-17-2008, 02:16 PM
First tip: Watch out for that Les guy. :P

:o :lol:

NKySteeler
05-17-2008, 02:21 PM
Well welcome aboard Chuck.... I agree that you need to watch out for that Les character, he's trouble with a capital "T"...... :lol: Seriously, the more the merrier... Post often, and post proud!

...I hate the "hijacking" of threads too....... "Hey Les, what's the rundown on the Pens game tomorrow at 3pm?....." :lol:
(just kidding, man..... Glad you decided to join up!)

Les 74
05-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Well welcome aboard Chuck.... I agree that you need to watch out for that Les character, he's trouble with a capital "T"...... :lol: Seriously, the more the merrier... Post often, and post proud!

...I hate the "hijacking" of threads too....... "Hey Les, what's the rundown on the Pens game tomorrow at 3pm?....." :lol:
(just kidding, man..... Glad you decided to join up!)

Well,NKy.I see the Pens totally dominating in.............................. :wink: :lol: :lol:

NKySteeler
05-17-2008, 02:29 PM
Well,NKy.I see the Pens totally dominating in.............................. :wink: :lol: :lol:

....Did you know the new guy was from Charleston?.... Thier Stingrays are playing the Cyclones from up here in Cincy.... :lol:

......Alright, I'll stop!.... I don't want to be the first one to get on Chucks' bad side.
...As you can see, Chuck, we are a "fun-loving" bunch....(except for Les...) :lol:

Les 74
05-17-2008, 02:31 PM

....Did you know the new guy was from Charleston?.... Thier Stingrays are playing the Cyclones from up here in Cincy.... :lol:

......Alright, I'll stop!.... I don't want to be the first one to get on Chucks' bad side.
...As you can see, Chuck, we are a "fun-loving" bunch....(except for Les...) :lol:

Yep!!No fun Les,thats what they call me. :lol:

Chucktownsteeler
05-17-2008, 02:40 PM
I am good natured, don't get me wrong.

It seems like a good bunch of guys and gals in here.

I also like the "eye candy"

Go Stingrays!

Les 74
05-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Yeah,we're all pretty good.............well,except for NKy.Hide your farm animals from him. :lol: So,what are the Charleston 9,if you don't mind me asking??

Shawn
05-17-2008, 03:01 PM
Welcome Chuck. It's good to have ya here.

AngryAsian
05-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome, Chuck.

NKySteeler
05-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Yeah,we're all pretty good.............well,except for NKy.Hide your farm animals from him.

...Just the sheep!...... Baaaaaaaa!.............. :lol:

Les 74
05-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah,we're all pretty good.............well,except for NKy.Hide your farm animals from him.

...Just the sheep!...... Baaaaaaaa!.............. :lol:

I heard you were particular to cows!! :lol:

NKySteeler
05-17-2008, 04:46 PM

...Now don't talk about my "ex" that way....... :o

Les 74
05-17-2008, 04:51 PM

...Now don't talk about my "ex" that way....... :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-17-2008, 06:39 PM

Chucktownsteeler

Welcome Chuck. We love Charlestown. Didn't they give us these cast of characters. Oh Wait! That was West Virginia. Sorry!

http://i13.tinypic.com/2nv9on4.jpg

steeld95
05-17-2008, 07:46 PM
Welcome Chucktown! I live in Charleston (Mt. Pleasant). I moved here from NJ about 10 years ago. Best decision I ever made! Yeah, there is alot of steeler fans down here.

BIG FAN
05-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Welcome Chuck!
Have a good sense of humor, and mind your backside in the barnyard. :D

(See Les, stickin' up for you again.) :lol:

Les 74
05-17-2008, 10:35 PM
Welcome Chuck!
Have a good sense of humor, and mind your backside in the barnyard. :D

(See Les, stickin' up for you again.) :lol:

Alright...........................hey,wait a minute!! :o

MeetJoeGreene
05-17-2008, 10:57 PM
Yo' Whats up Chuck?

calmkiller
05-18-2008, 01:12 AM
welcome

Chucktownsteeler
05-18-2008, 09:01 AM
Hey I love the photo of the "Charleston Chiefs". That is my favorite movie of all time. That movie is a classic.

Also, WV never looked so good!

Charleston 9 is in reference to 9 brave fireman who lost their lives last June 18 battling a sofa fire in the area.

LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey I love the photo of the "Charleston Chiefs". That is my favorite movie of all time. That movie is a classic.

Also, WV never looked so good!

Charleston 9 is in reference to 9 brave fireman who lost their lives last June 18 battling a sofa fire in the area.

Right on, Slap Shot was a classic. Sorry, to hear about the firefighters, excuse my ignorance but a sofa fire claimed 9 lives?

Chucktownsteeler
05-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Sofa Store fire. My bad.

Store fire got out of hand quick and the store owner itself never installed sprinklers.

Chucktown

costanza2k1
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM
http://news.google.com/news?q=sofa%20store%20fire%20charleston&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 07:01 PM
http://news.google.com/news?q=sofa%20store%20fire%20charleston&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wn

Wow. That is tragic. I feel for the families and the children that were left behind because of this.

Wolfhound45
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Welcome Chuck.