PDA

View Full Version : Members to Date

Pages : [1] 2

AngryAsian
05-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Jhansle was gracious enough to provide me a list of the current membership on PlanetSteelers. See who else needs to be PMd. and just start adding people to this thread that you've communicated. Rock on people.

1 jhansle1
2 buckeyehoppy
3 steeltownfan
4 Lou Powers
5 steelnuts
6 BIG FAN
7 ShawnMedGuy
8 jharold
9 steeld95
10 motter1975
11 costanza2k1
12 Swineskinfan
13 georgethebanker
14 papillon
15 AsianSteel
16 krev11
17 Les 74
18 steeler4lif
19 NonStiGaDi
20 kwalsh
21 mathewsmike
22 Lilrunner
23 mexihines
24 dozer
25 s3m3nt
26 drprwnap
27 oldscoolsteel
28 Steelers7fan
29 pitt786
30 steelernflorida
31 nwksteeler
32 eniparadoxgma
33 Steeler Shades
34 asiansteel
35 calmkiller
36 stlrnews
37 NKySteeler
38 Flasteel
39 Jigawatts
40 stlrz d
41 MeetJoeGreene
42 LasVegasGuy
43 anothersteelerfan
44 RuthlessBurgher
45 feltdizz
46 SteelerNation1
47 Djfan
48 sfinky
49 SteelerOfDeVille

Shawn
05-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Wow...that's an impressive list. We need to get SoD posting over here more. I would miss the ever annoying DVS, SoD, and MSM. MSM gets a bad rap but the guy knows his stuff...is there a naughty word filter? I would also like to get Wex...I mean Sampson over here. :D

Jigawatts
05-16-2008, 08:26 PM
Bad choice for subject title AS. I thought I logged onto adultfriendfinder.com on accident.

Anyone PM queerbait yet or is he already here? :lol:

NKySteeler
05-16-2008, 08:28 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

have been PM'd and haven't joined yet.....

Shawn
05-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Bad choice for subject title AS. I thought I logged onto adultfriendfinder.com on accident.

Anyone PM queerbait yet or is he already here? :lol:

I can PM QB if you wish. But, oh crap where is the drooly icon? J this has to be corrected. :lol:

AngryAsian
05-16-2008, 08:34 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

All quality individuals.... love to see Chadman over here.

LasVegasGuy
05-16-2008, 08:36 PM
You can get an updated list by clicking the members link. We are 54 strong now.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c79fc04b3c.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

AngryAsian
05-17-2008, 05:04 AM
Thanks for the 411, J. Good to have a resource to pool from, especially for PMs. I suspect that membership will show more of an increase as the season draws near. Great start.

Djfan
05-17-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm #47! Whoo Whoo!

Oviedo
05-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Anybody ask SteelerBob

Iron Shiek
05-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Anybody ask SteelerBob

What about the Steeler Fan in T.O. guy for our Canadian presence? He seems to always drop some good salary cap knowledge...

Shawn
05-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Yea TO would be a good resource. I have alot more PMs out...one to the Steel mafia.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-18-2008, 10:35 AM
I enjoyed these guys posts also, anyone email them yet?
- rickt011 ("Unofficial Game Thread"!)
- Steeler Chicks Rule
- WolfHound 45 *
- Steeler of Deville *
- Superfan
- GLLoyd95

* [Edit] They're on board already, all right!

calmkiller
05-18-2008, 12:42 PM
I noticed the Trib deleted the post that was titled "6am and nothing happening here" or something like that. Shawn and I post in it about leaving. Anyway I wonder if they are deleting PMs that are trying to have people come over here.

Also Chadman would be a very solid contributer here I feel.

LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 12:43 PM
I noticed the Trib deleted the post that was titled "6am and nothing happening here" or something like that. Shawn and I post in it about leaving. Anyway I wonder if they are deleting PMs that are trying to have people come over here.

Also, the Lesions of Doom post has been locked to any new contributions.

blacknblue80s
05-18-2008, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the PM Shawn.

Now... is there some way to tranfer my post count from the trib??
It'll take me three years to reach a thousand posts again! :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the PM Shawn.

I'm sure if you ask the Mod really nice he might change your count but he will have to end it with an asterisk.

Sort of like this
18-1*
* confirmed cheaters.

Flasteel
05-18-2008, 01:11 PM
Wow...that's an impressive list. We need to get SoD posting over here more. I would miss the ever annoying DVS, SoD, and MSM. MSM gets a bad rap but the guy knows his stuff...is there a naughty word filter? I would also like to get Wex...I mean Sampson over here. :D

I would never sit here and say I wouldn't want someone to start posting on this board because I'm not really down with exclusivity. That said, Smartmonies doesn't get a bad rap at all in my opinion...he brings it on himself.

I think he does bring a ton of statistical information to the table, but shortly after his arrival he started incessantly pimping his website and show for gambling purposes, then he began attacking others without provocation. He's one of those people who quickly are the first to resort to juvenile name calling when someone disagrees with him and he's the author of several outlandish posts, such as the outcomes of games in the NFL being fixed (but only gamblers have the insight to understand) or his "inside knowledge" that Faneca undermined the team MVP-voting process.

He also likes to come off as the guy who first noticed the importance of the Yards per Pass stat and he's enlightening us all with his extensive knowledge of the game.

Or how about the Ben Roethlisberger nut-hugging? I'd bet that MSM has a Fathead wall graphic of Ben in every room in his house. He invents attacks on Roethlisberger and again acts like he was the first fan to notice the potential of our quarterback.

These "complaints" of MSM are wide-spread and go back to shortly after he arrived at the Trib. I just do my best to ignore him now, but I find him to be very ego-maniacal, short-tempered, and highly inflammatory...which is why he's in the LoD.

Despie this, I begrudgingly welcome MSM and will do my best to be positive or just stay away from his threads. :lol:

blacknblue80s
05-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the PM Shawn.

I'm sure if you ask the Mod really nice he might change your count but he will have to end it with an asterisk.

Sort of like this
18-1*
* confirmed cheaters.

Anything for an unfair advantage over my peers...
:lol:

blacknblue80s
05-18-2008, 01:21 PM
The mods censoring LVG's got milk sig was the staw that broke the camel's back for me!!!

I've just been waiting for the right moment to give them theirs. (leaving part time)

AngryAsian
05-18-2008, 01:49 PM
I would never sit here and say I wouldn't want someone to start posting on this board because I'm not really down with exclusivity. That said, Smartmonies doesn't get a bad rap at all in my opinion...he brings it on himself.

I think he does bring a ton of statistical information to the table, but shortly after his arrival he started incessantly pimping his website and show for gambling purposes, then he began attacking others without provocation. He's one of those people who quickly are the first to resort to juvenile name calling when someone disagrees with him and he's the author of several outlandish posts, such as the outcomes of games in the NFL being fixed (but only gamblers have the insight to understand) or his "inside knowledge" that Faneca undermined the team MVP-voting process.

He also likes to come off as the guy who first noticed the importance of the Yards per Pass stat and he's enlightening us all with his extensive knowledge of the game.

Or how about the Ben Roethlisberger nut-hugging? I'd bet that MSM has a Fathead wall graphic of Ben in every room in his house. He invents attacks on Roethlisberger and again acts like he was the first fan to notice the potential of our quarterback.

These "complaints" of MSM are wide-spread and go back to shortly after he arrived at the Trib. I just do my best to ignore him now, but I find him to be very ego-maniacal, short-tempered, and highly inflammatory...which is why he's in the LoD.

Despie this, I begrudgingly welcome MSM and will do my best to be positive or just stay away from his threads. :lol:

"With knowledge comes power." I think both MSM and DVS are very knowledgeable in their respective areas. I find a lot of what they put out on the threads very informational and gives a board a broader spectrum of information. A lot of times they both have a tendency to come off very lofty. Whether it is with intent or not, I think individuals like yourself, who obviously have a great command of the written English language, perceive various nuances of conversation that can be yielded in a dialog that is solely based on reading and interpretation.

Voice inflection, tone, facial expressions, body language and rhythm of conversation are components that are lost in this avenue we decide to converse in. So the absorption of what one particular individual's output will often vary from the intent of this particular individual to the impact that it has on the one reading it. All that being said, I've only stated the obvious that maybe some just don't take as much care in what and how they produce their opinions... they're more focused on the content and not the format.

LasVegasGuy
05-18-2008, 03:33 PM
The mods censoring LVG's got milk sig was the staw that broke the camel's back for me!!!

I've just been waiting for the right moment to give them theirs. (leaving part time)

Thanks brother for the support. However, I wasn't too ticked off that they asked me to remove it so I changed it frequently to something more appropriate. I would do the same thing here if anyone is offended by it. Just shoot me a PM. However, over at the Trib after they asked me to remove mine CHADMAN was allowed to keep his. Granted, mine crossed the line alot more then his but the mods never answered my question on what they were looking for or what they found inappropriate. After the sig removal I saw posts depicting naked ladies playing golf (sorry NKY) and other pictures without the curse words censored. All I asked is if you are going to come after me tell me what you are looking for and just keep things consistent among the posting population. This was not a tough question and they decided to just ignore me which didn't sit well with me.

Shawn
05-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the PM Shawn.

Sort of like this
18-1*
* confirmed cheaters.

Anything for an unfair advantage over my peers...

BnB80 it's really good have ya. :)

steelcityrules!!
05-18-2008, 04:02 PM
howdy boys.

AngryAsian
05-18-2008, 04:04 PM
Welcome, SCR..... put your sig request now, before my plate gets anymore full. Again welcome.....

Flasteel
05-18-2008, 06:10 PM

"With knowledge comes power." I think both MSM and DVS are very knowledgeable in their respective areas. I find a lot of what they put out on the threads very informational and gives a board a broader spectrum of information. A lot of times they both have a tendency to come off very lofty. Whether it is with intent or not, I think individuals like yourself, who obviously have a great command of the written English language, perceive various nuances of conversation that can be yielded in a dialog that is solely based on reading and interpretation.

Voice inflection, tone, facial expressions, body language and rhythm of conversation are components that are lost in this avenue we decide to converse in. So the absorption of what one particular individual's output will often vary from the intent of this particular individual to the impact that it has on the one reading it. All that being said, I've only stated the obvious that maybe some just don't take as much care in what and how they produce their opinions... they're more focused on the content and not the format.

Dude, that was one of the most insightful and well written posts I have come across in a long while. Very well said brother.

Shawn
05-18-2008, 06:43 PM
howdy boys.

SCR...I'm glad you found your way here. :)

Iron Shiek
05-19-2008, 01:33 AM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

All quality individuals.... love to see Chadman over here.

Anybody holler at Fordy? I know he hasn't been posting much, but we would be remissed to not have his presence here and "all" that he offers. I'm sure nobody would object...well maybe a few of you...hehe.

Shawn
05-19-2008, 01:42 AM

FLA...please don't beat around the bush...tell us how you really feel. :lol: MSM has some arrogance issues...there is no doubt about that. With that said, for me he brings an element that no one else brings. Sometimes the posts are dead on (ie Parker) and sometimes they are way out in left field. But, most of the time they are interesting. For me his stuff is usually a fun read. We have all had run ins with certain individuals that we don't get along with. Shoot, someone recently invited a new member that I was hoping no one would invite. In my mind the guy is a real putz...he feels the same about me...but many people like him...it's my own personal issue with him. It happens.

Flasteel
05-19-2008, 06:47 AM

FLA...please don't beat around the bush...tell us how you really feel. :lol: MSM has some arrogance issues...there is no doubt about that. With that said, for me he brings an element that no one else brings. Sometimes the posts are dead on (ie Parker) and sometimes they are way out in left field. But, most of the time they are interesting. For me his stuff is usually a fun read. We have all had run ins with certain individuals that we don't get along with. Shoot, someone recently invited a new member that I was hoping no one would invite. In my mind the guy is a real putz...he feels the same about me...but many people like him...it's my own personal issue with him. It happens.

I agree with what you're saying Shawn. Just because I've had issues with someone doesn't mean they are devoid of any qualities or don't bring something to the posting community. Like everyone has stated, this would quickly become a boring place if we all agreed or got along 24-7. I just wanted to make sure that the "bad rap" which MSM may have isn't dismissed because of the statistical information he drops on us and show that it has roots in his own douchebaggery.

AngryAsian
05-19-2008, 09:59 AM
Dude, that was one of the most insightful and well written posts I have come across in a long while. Very well said brother.

I can't take credit.... I got it out of a fortune cookie.... It was a really big cookie. :lol:

Shawn
05-19-2008, 10:11 AM
I love the word douchebaggery. :lol:

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 11:25 AM

Yeah, it sounds like some lost art form or skill from the middle ages.

Djfan
05-19-2008, 02:24 PM

Yeah, it sounds like some lost art form or skill from the middle ages.

That sounds like something Napolean Dynamite would say.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I came over today to give the board a try.

Thanks to Shawn for the invite.

Hopefully this board can keep the nonsense under control.

Shawn
05-19-2008, 04:51 PM

TO in the house. Good to have ya.

And rest assured trolls will be dealt with.

steeler_fan_in_t.o.
05-19-2008, 05:00 PM

TO in the house. Good to have ya.

And rest bad word trolls will be dealt with.

Good to be here. I realized how bad the other board is recently when I saw the number of names on my "ignore" list. :lol:

steelcityrules!!
05-19-2008, 05:51 PM
howdy boys.

SCR...I'm glad you found your way here. :)

looks like most the gang is here medguy... now what?
:D

AngryAsian
05-19-2008, 05:56 PM
By the look of the member's list we could already have some great conversations, but it being the off-season, thread topics will continue to have less content in them and more leisurely subject matter. I don't think this should be the testament of what the board will be like once the season commences. I think if we continue to invite quality posters to just "check it out" and let them see for themselves what this place is like. I'm calling this place home this season and I'm glad others have decided to do the same.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Signed up last week and haven't posted anywhere much since then... busy... but, this site is winning the battle... at THIS moment, the Trib is down, AGAIN... and SN is in turmoil...

I would also agree... I was thinking this was a hookup thread... I was gonna put my schedule out here. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

SteelerOfDeVille
05-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Coolness... in a matter of a few days, this puppy is JUMPIN'....

Last week when I signed up, I think we were still on the front page of threads for the msg board.... today alone, there's like 10-15 new threads (if not more).

Good work, guys... Trib is going to go down the tank...

eniparadoxgma
05-19-2008, 06:15 PM
I agree. I've been comparing the two boards in the last couple of days and this board has more new threads, better posters, less trolls (none so far), and no down time. Friggin Trib board has been down all day.

I'm ready to make the switch permanent.

johnstownsteel
05-19-2008, 06:21 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

have been PM'd and haven't joined yet.....oopps....sorry. joined but just haven't posted yet. thanks for the invite nky and to you guys who put this site together....very nice!

motter1975
05-19-2008, 06:22 PM
I joined a few months ago, but not much was going on, so I really haven't been back since. Ended up here by chance today and noticed that most of the Trib regulars were here, so I ended up lurking here most of the day...especially since the Trib was down.

Think I'll stay at this site...looks great so far. Probably won't post too terribly often, but I'll be here.

LasVegasGuy
05-19-2008, 06:26 PM
I joined a few months ago, but not much was going on, so I really haven't been back since. Ended up here by chance today and noticed that most of the Trib regulars were here, so I ended up lurking here most of the day...especially since the Trib was down.

Think I'll stay at this site...looks great so far. Probably won't post too terribly often, but I'll be here.

It's not the quantity but the quality that stands out the most.

BigBen2112
05-19-2008, 06:29 PM

Last week when I signed up, I think we were still on the front page of threads for the msg board.... today alone, there's like 10-15 new threads (if not more).

This place is jumping b/c im here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jigawatts
05-19-2008, 06:34 PM

He didn't say jumping off the tallest building. :lol:

Flasteel
05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Signed up last week and haven't posted anywhere much since then... busy... but, this site is winning the battle... at THIS moment, the Trib is down, AGAIN... and SN is in turmoil...

I would also agree... I was thinking this was a hookup thread... I was gonna put my schedule out here. :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I wonder what turmoil for that group must be like...I thought that was their default mode. :lol: :lol:

BigBen2112
05-19-2008, 06:44 PM

He didn't say jumping off the tallest building. :lol:

It's not MY fault that those guys forgot their parachute!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

costanza2k1
05-19-2008, 06:58 PM

The only thing jumping is your post count meter! Geez Benny! I'm a OG here and it will now take me 2 years to catch up to your current count :lol:

Les 74
05-19-2008, 07:10 PM

It's not the quantity but the quality that stands out the most.

Well,guess I'm screwed. :lol:

BigBen2112
05-19-2008, 07:23 PM

The only thing jumping is your post count meter! Geez Benny! I'm a OG here and it will now take me 2 years to catch up to your current count :lol:

16 posts more than you and it'll take you 2 years?! Ok...well its quality more than quantity so dont worry--just dont become like Les. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les 74
05-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Don't worry.No one can become like me.Its taken me 33 years to get to this level of perfection. :lol:

BigBen2112
05-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Don't worry.No one can become like me.Its taken me 33 years to get to this level of perfection. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well at least you have that going for you :wink: :D

Les 74
05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Yeah,if nothing else,I'll always have internet message boards!! :( :lol:

BigBen2112
05-19-2008, 07:33 PM
[quote="Les 74":1b0dxjjt]Don't worry.No one can become like me.Its taken me 33 years to get to this level of perfection. :lol:

Yeah,if nothing else,I'll always have internet message boards!! :( :lol:[/quote:1b0dxjjt]

Yeah...if they ever give out awards for that you'd be a shoe-in.......wait a minute... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

J/K brah! :D

Steeler Mafia
05-19-2008, 08:06 PM
Awesome website!

The Mafia has arrived.

http://www.wolf-bodymagic.de/conceptart/MafiaParty_180706_couple.jpg

Steeler Mafia,

Nice Signature!.

It's great to have you in the Planet Steelers community

phillyesq
05-19-2008, 08:26 PM
A little late to the party, but I'm here.

I haven't posted to or browsed either forum much lately, but I'm pretty impressed by the quality of the posts and the posters here.

This forum is getting a link on the top of my browser -- I just need to figure out what I'm going to bump. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-19-2008, 08:49 PM

I haven't posted to or browsed either forum much lately, but I'm pretty impressed by the quality of the posts and the posters here.

This forum is getting a link on the top of my browser -- I just need to figure out what I'm going to bump. :lol:

Philly is here. Now we are cooking with gas... Welcome.

Les 74
05-19-2008, 08:50 PM

Welcome aboard,pe.Good to have someone else from the Philthy area on board. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Awesome website!

The Mafia has arrived.

Steeler Mafia,

Nice Signature!.

Welcome Mafia. The welcome wagon (ShawnMedGuy) must have went home for the night so I wil take over newbie hello's.

LasVegasGuy
05-19-2008, 08:54 PM

Welcome aboard,pe.Good to have someone else from the Philthy area on board. :lol:

Anybody else notice that Les has gotten a little rough around the edges since he added that sig? :lol:

papillon
05-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Awesome website!

The Mafia has arrived.

Steeler Mafia,

Nice Signature!.

Steeler Mafia, love the sig, add the Steeler logo (maybe on the chick's garter or the butt of the tommie gun) and it would be perfection.

Pappy

RussBII
05-20-2008, 02:28 AM

That was my freaking thread, and it was the last darned straw for me. Between the board being down, and threads just disappearing.... yeesh... At least let a brother know ...

Well I'm here... you call can breathe easier.

I wonder how this site will handle a gameday/draft day load.

Les 74
05-20-2008, 08:03 AM

That was my freaking thread, and it was the last darned straw for me. Between the board being down, and threads just disappearing.... yeesh... At least let a brother know ...

Welcome aboard,Russ.Good to have another "good guy" around.

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 08:24 AM

Welcome aboard,Russ.Good to have another "good guy" around.

Les when you say "another" i hope you aren't referring to yourself... :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Awesome website!

The Mafia has arrived.

Steeler Mafia,

Nice Signature!.

Steeler Mafia, love the sig, add the Steeler logo (maybe on the chick's garter or the butt of the tommie gun) and it would be perfection.

Pappy

While you are in there making modifications, I would suggest also making the white background black to match the new color scheme here. I thought Les's new AS original sig improved greatly when FlaSteel "painted it black."

Shawn
05-20-2008, 10:07 AM
Welcome Russ and Steeler Mafia. It's good to have ya.

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 03:08 PM
What's the word on shifko?

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 06:15 PM
SFL... Flippy... haven't seen either (maybe I missed them).

PlayForBlood
05-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Good to be here

Formally Mofo from the Trib.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 06:36 PM
DVS is here... flippy isnt yet.

PFB/Mofo... I love the avatar.

"I'm your huckleberry!"

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 06:38 PM
Good to be here

You can change your screenname back to Mofo unless you want to keep PlayForBlood.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Good to be here

You can change your screenname back to Mofo unless you want to keep PlayForBlood.
I keep mine... there's a certain amount of history that you might have with other posters... i hated trying to translate even the most obvious ones (UNCSteeler to SteelHeel, for example).

Flasteel
05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Steeler mafia, I'm not sure how this is going to look on a black background. I had to get rid of the purple for obvious reasons, so your dude's suit is a little dark.

http://s1.screenshots.cc/upload/30aa87ce.gif (http://www.screenshots.cc/show.php/18702_mafia5.gif.html)

PlayForBlood
05-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Good to be here

Yeah, actually I am playforblood everywhere else, hence the name change

only had 250 or so posts in 4 years there....lol

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Good to be here

Yeah, actually I am playforblood everywhere else, hence the name change

only had 250 or so posts in 4 years there....lol
makes sense.

J_C_Steel
05-20-2008, 06:53 PM
Good to be here

I hear ya. I'll always be J_C_Steel... underscores and all.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Good to be here

ditto...
ummm...
well.. not J_C_Steel... but, you get my point...

J_C_Steel
05-20-2008, 07:12 PM
ditto...
ummm...

I don't know if I can get used to that Kimbo Slice Avatar, man...

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 07:21 PM
ditto...
ummm...

I don't want a cardinal bird... and getting tired of the Muhammad Ali (although, he his Louisville's favorite son).

I just wanted a badass up there...

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/friday.jpg

SteelerOfDeVille
05-20-2008, 07:24 PM
on a side note... the SN is starting to look like this....

http://hewlettroad.com/Animated%20Gifs/tumbleweed.gif

Steel Life
05-20-2008, 09:53 PM
Fashionably late as always...Steel Life has joined the fray.

Thanks to ShawnMedGuy for the invite, my only question is...can I keep my 2008 War Room Executive title? :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-20-2008, 09:56 PM
ditto...
ummm...

I don't want a cardinal bird... and getting tired of the Muhammad Ali (although, he his Louisville's favorite son).

I just wanted a badass up there...

http://www.lazydork.com/movies/friday.jpg

And you got one. If that dude ask me for my wallet I would throw in the car keys as well.

costanza2k1
05-20-2008, 10:07 PM

Thanks to ShawnMedGuy for the invite, my only question is...can I keep my 2008 War Room Executive title? :lol:

Welcome to the board!

Steel Life
05-20-2008, 10:09 PM

Welcome to the board!

Thanks Costanza...now when does all the bitter in-fighting begin? :lol: :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 10:16 PM
[quote="Steel Life":8116xkkl]Fashionably late as always...Steel Life has joined the fray.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks Costanza...now when does all the bitter in-fighting begin? :lol: :lol:[/quote:8116xkkl]

Go eff yourself!! :D :D :D How's that?

costanza2k1
05-20-2008, 10:19 PM
[quote="Steel Life":rt3icwv8]Fashionably late as always...Steel Life has joined the fray.

Welcome to the board!

Thanks Costanza...now when does all the bitter in-fighting begin? :lol: :lol:

Go eff yourself!! :D :D :D How's that?[/quote:rt3icwv8]

Or we could start off with why Limas and not Hines...and see where we end up 48 pages of insults later.

papillon
05-20-2008, 10:26 PM
Good to be here

ditto...
ummm...

Something like this...S_o_Deville...:wink:

Hey, SOD, you need let AS hook you up with a sig and please include one the beauties from Deville's Derrierres in your sig. We need a little 'A' to match LVG's 'T' :D

Pappy

SteelerOfDeVille
05-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Good to be here

ditto...
ummm...

Something like this...S_o_Deville...:wink:

Hey, SOD, you need let AS hook you up with a sig and please include one the beauties from Deville's Derrierres in your sig. We need a little 'A' to match LVG's 'T' :D

Pappy
good call, pappy... I like it... Either that or some hot latin chick (Salma Hayek, maria Menunos).

papillon
05-21-2008, 12:11 AM
good call, pappy... I like it... Either that or some hot latin chick (Salma Hayek, maria Menunos).

Hey, I just come up with the ideas, I'll leave the execution up to you. Just as a reminder there is a chick named Vida Guerra that fits your Latin profile...http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/Hitit.gif

I would have used the banana style or the stroke your banana emoticon, but, not sure that would be apropos on this board.

Pappy

AngryAsian
05-21-2008, 12:19 AM

Hey, I just come up with the ideas, I'll leave the execution up to you. Just as a reminder there is a chick named Vida Guerra that fits your Latin profile...http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/Hitit.gif

I would have used the banana style or the stroke your banana emoticon, but, not sure that would be apropos on this board.

Pappy

Without a doubt... the hottest woman on the planet.... proof in the following link.

http://www.msmods.com/myspace-graphics/ ... 281389.jpg (http://www.msmods.com/myspace-graphics/uploadimg/1057281389.jpg)

Shawn
05-21-2008, 12:33 AM

It's great to have ya...and yes you can...you earned it. :D

SteelerOfDeVille
05-21-2008, 12:55 AM

Pappy

Without a doubt... the hottest woman on the planet.... proof in the following link.

http://www.msmods.com/myspace-graphics/ ... 281389.jpg (http://www.msmods.com/myspace-graphics/uploadimg/1057281389.jpg)
No doubt vida fits the "hot latin chick" profile.... :P

AS, what's it gonna cost me? My first born has already been born, but, you can have her if you want... she's a brat. :lol: :lol:

Chadman
05-21-2008, 04:22 AM
With the help of Asiansteel & the influence of Calmkiller, Chadman has arrived.

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

AngryAsian
05-21-2008, 04:32 AM
About time. Welcome aboard. There goes the neighborhood.

Oviedo
05-21-2008, 08:05 AM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

Great to have you on board. Your posts are some of the bests. It will counteract the lame posts of Angry Asian or Asiansteel or whoever he is this week :D

Seriously Asiansteel got me linked up too. He's doing a great recruiting job.

Les 74
05-21-2008, 08:06 AM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

About darn time.We were in desperate need of that third person dynamic. :lol: Welcome,brother. 8)

Iron Shiek
05-21-2008, 08:28 AM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

Great to have you on board. Your posts are some of the bests. It will counteract the lame posts of Angry Asian or Asiansteel or whoever he is this week :D

Shawn tricked me into coming here by saying he and Queerbait were gonna be here but I've seen no sign of QB. :| :D

So Jiga, is Chadman in line for the initiation process behind Peabody's or whatever you call it? Get the shackles ready... :)

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2008, 11:28 AM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Just saw that you already PM'd her. I just re-PM'd her. Oh well.

Shawn
05-21-2008, 11:32 AM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

Shawn tricked me into coming here by saying he and Queerbait were gonna be here but I've seen no sign of QB. :| :D

So Jiga, is Chadman in line for the initiation process behind Peabody's or whatever you call it? Get the shackles ready... :)

QB told me he planned on making an appearance but was waiting on a drooly emoticon. I PM's him how to post his own...soooooo hopefully he shows up soon. :D

Oviedo
05-21-2008, 01:08 PM
What about SteelerBob???

calmkiller
05-21-2008, 01:39 PM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

Woot, Welcome aboard man.

Shawn
05-21-2008, 01:58 PM
We are closing in on the 100 member mark. :D

Les 74
05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
We are closing in on the 100 member mark. :D

http://www.shawnolson.net/media/16_Jeremy_drool.gif

Jigawatts
05-21-2008, 02:25 PM

No, but the women in his sig are. :twisted:

stlrz d
05-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Anyone invite JAR?

NC Steeler Fan
05-21-2008, 04:06 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Crazy redneck Steeler fan in da houze! :lol:

Eh, you guys shoulda known it was gonna take a couple of tugs
to get my rear end in motion!

Nice digs so far from what I can tell!

At least I can read the print on the screen without my glasses! :wink:

NKySteeler
05-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Welcome!.... :wink:

Shawn
05-21-2008, 04:11 PM
It's great to have ya here NC.

NC Steeler Fan
05-21-2008, 04:13 PM
Awww, crap, now I gotta figure out how to get
my chicks over here....

(Are the "newbie's" curiosity levels up now or what? :lol: )

MeetJoeGreene
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Awww, crap, now I gotta figure out how to get
my chicks over here....

(Are the "newbie's" curiosity levels up now or what? :lol: )just copy the text from you sig file over at the trib into your one here (including the geeky sfadfasdfasdfsad stuff

NC Steeler Fan
05-21-2008, 04:21 PM
Hey!

It worked!..on the first try too! :lol:

Thanks MJG!

MeetJoeGreene
05-21-2008, 04:26 PM
Hey!

It worked!..on the first try too! :lol:

Thanks MJG!

You are welcome. Nice to have you here....

SteelerOfDeVille
05-21-2008, 04:29 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

which darned NC is this? the dude or the dudette?

NC Steeler Fan
05-21-2008, 04:31 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

This would be Mrs. NC Steeler Fan...hence the "chicks" in the sig pic!
:wink:

Jigawatts
05-21-2008, 04:33 PM
Welcome aboard NC Steeler Chick.

SteelerOfDeVille
05-21-2008, 04:39 PM
[quote=NKySteeler]bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

This would be Mrs. NC Steeler Fan...hence the "chicks" in the sig pic!
:wink:[/quote:miz1ybor]
I've got images (including sigs) turned off... a little CYA in the office.

Of course, being the steeler chick... that does make you a "Member to date". :P :shock: :lol:

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2008, 05:04 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Glad ya could make it, NC. 8)

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-21-2008, 05:11 PM
I just PM'd MSM, as some have already done. Hopefully he'll stop on by.

Glad to see you Steeler Chick!

LasVegasGuy
05-21-2008, 05:18 PM

If you are talking about Mr.Smartmonies he is already a member and has a few post to his name already.

SanAntonioSteelerFan
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I was, and whoops :oops: and great :D

Flasteel
05-21-2008, 07:26 PM

If you are talking about Mr.Smartmonies he is already a member and has a few post to his name already.

I think he might be trying to lay low after finally realizing how ridiculous his latest claim is. :P

Les 74
05-21-2008, 07:43 PM

I think he might be trying to lay low after finally realizing how ridiculous his latest claim is. :P

And what would that be???

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:10 PM

Lock up your daughters.

Or don't, up to you.

Great I'll never escape the ninja wombats. :P

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:12 PM
bdeff
johnstownsteel
LonBull
rpm
NC Steeler Fan
Big kahuna Burger
San Antonio
mshifko

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Glad you showed up, need help keeping these guys in line. :lol:

papillon
05-21-2008, 10:16 PM
Okay, there's now officially too much estrogen on this board. Can we ban at least one of the ladies? :P

Welcome to all the ladies. PM AsianSteel with a sig request and he'll take care of you.

Pappy

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:21 PM
Okay, there's now officially too much estrogen on this board. Can we ban at least one of the ladies? :P

Welcome to all the ladies. PM AsianSteel with a sig request and he'll take care of you.

Pappy
Not unless you want the other one to start posting partially nude guys. :P

Chadman
05-21-2008, 10:22 PM

Pappy

But Pap, they'll need to provide naked pictures of themselves so Asiansteel has something to work with...

NKySteeler
05-21-2008, 10:26 PM

Pappy

But Pap, they'll need to provide naked pictures of themselves so Asiansteel has something to work with...

Chadman, this is the first I've seen of your new sig...... I love it!

Chadman
05-21-2008, 10:29 PM

Pappy

Chadman, this is the first I've seen of your new sig...... I love it!

A lot of credit must go to Asiansteel- but in reality, the stars of the sig must be Jen & the new addition- Scarlett! Chadman is satisfied with it...

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:40 PM

Pappy

How about AS works with this? :P This might actually bring QB over. :lol:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2306/manboobsin2.jpg

NKySteeler
05-21-2008, 10:43 PM
asf, that's just sick................. :lol:

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 11:01 PM
Are you telling me you don't enjoy viewing man boobs. :lol:

steelz09
05-21-2008, 11:07 PM

Yes, I agree... That might be the most disturbing picture I've seen in years.

papillon
05-21-2008, 11:11 PM

Pappy

The boys are posting pictures of partially nude women, unless, you enjoy partially nude women (not that there's anything wrong with that) you should post whatever would make you happy.

Pappy

anothersteelerfan
05-21-2008, 11:29 PM

Pappy

The boys are posting pictures of partially nude women, unless, you enjoy partially nude women (not that there's anything wrong with that) you should post whatever would make you happy.

Pappy

Okay, ya guys can blame Pappy for this. These are the only two partially nude Steelers I could find.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PQH4BqCj93yT2M:http://boifromtroy.com/wp-content/jeremy_bloom_equinox_1.jpg

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Sj7apAb6ch7lfM:http://beliketike.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/jeffreedswang.jpg

eniparadoxgma
05-21-2008, 11:56 PM
Don't encourage them, Pap!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

anothersteelerfan
05-22-2008, 12:11 AM
Don't encourage them, Pap!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.westlord.com/smiles/bigsmiles/025.gif

Flasteel
05-22-2008, 12:14 AM

And what would that be???

How we went as far as we should have last year and Jacksonville was clearly the better team.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 12:27 AM
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/2826/fabiofantasybx8.jpg

Les 74
05-22-2008, 07:41 AM

Pappy

How about AS works with this? :P This might actually bring QB over. :lol:

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2306/manboobsin2.jpg

You know how they say that when you're sick if you puke that you'll feel better,well,thanks asf for making me feel better. :shock:

Arnold_Ziffel
05-22-2008, 08:04 AM
Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Hey NC.....nice to see ya :wink:

Hello all.

I'm a refugee from various other Steeler boards over the years who is fed up with all the drama, bs, and trolls that ruins the enjoyment of the board which eventually drives me away.

NC was kind enough to extend me an invitation to check out this place, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I hope this place is different. Seems like a nice group so far.
Look forward to posting here and getting to know yinz all.

Les 74
05-22-2008, 08:12 AM
[quote="NC Steeler Fan":2iweqgwn]

Hay, hay, hayyy!! 8)

Hey NC.....nice to see ya :wink:

Hello all.

I'm a refugee from various other Steeler boards over the years who is fed up with all the drama, bs, and trolls that ruins the enjoyment of the board which eventually drives me away.

NC was kind enough to extend me an invitation to check out this place, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I hope this place is different. Seems like a nice group so far.
Look forward to posting here and getting to know yinz all.[/quote:2iweqgwn]

Welcome aboard,AZ.Glad to have you here. 8)

RuthlessBurgher
05-22-2008, 10:08 AM

Pappy

Pappy

Okay, ya guys can blame Pappy for this. These are the only two partially nude Steelers I could find.

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:PQH4BqCj93yT2M:http://boifromtroy.com/wp-content/jeremy_bloom_equinox_1.jpg

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Sj7apAb6ch7lfM:http://beliketike.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/jeffreedswang.jpg

You must have missed the full frontal Santonio this offseason, eh?

NC Steeler Fan
05-22-2008, 11:45 AM
I've got images (including sigs) turned off... a little CYA in the office.

Of course, being the steeler chick... that does make you a "Member to date". :P :shock: :lol:

Ummm, no. :lol:

That's "Mrs." up there! Married to a freakin' deadskins fan...sigh!

I think I managed to finagle the title "clique chick" at one point
in the past though. S'kay by me!

We have one other female on here so far that I've seen...anyone heard from
SLS'72 lately?....

motter1975
05-22-2008, 11:58 AM
SLS'72 lately?....

There's another...me...don't post often, but I'm here daily.

Jigawatts
05-22-2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome aboard AZ and Motter.

I was going to extend an invitation to soulkitchen, but guess what, the board is down. :roll:

Has anyone else pm'd soulkitchen?

MeetJoeGreene
05-22-2008, 12:23 PM
As of right now, this board has 99 members -- we need one more to join the triple digit club.

As a side note, I already joined the mile high club!!!!!

RuthlessBurgher
05-22-2008, 12:28 PM
As of right now, this board has 99 members -- we need one more to join the triple digit club.

Ryan Clark's spleen did not have a good mile high club experience. Okay...that one was below the belt. Lord, I apologize for that right there, and please be with the starvin' pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen.

MeetJoeGreene
05-22-2008, 12:36 PM

Ryan Clark's spleen did not have a good mile high club experience. Okay...that one was below the belt. Lord, I apologize for that right there, and please be with the starvin' pygmies down there in New Guinea. Amen.

Git er done!!
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Sections/Newsweek/Components/Photos/050517_050523/050519_ArtsLarryCable_hu.hmedium.jpg

papillon
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
SLS'72 lately?....

There's another...me...don't post often, but I'm here daily.

Lived on VA Beach for awhile and met my wife while living there Yacht Club. Lived off of Great Neck Road, Thalia Garden Apartments and rented a house off of Holland on Tivoli.

Welcome, join the fun!

Pappy

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Well, I am 5'10", 195 pounds, mid forties, brown eyes. Average looks, not especially attractive but the ladies say I am a lot of fun to be around. Like dancing but also like time alone...

OOOPS! That is not what this thread is about! :oops:

Les 74
05-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Well, I am 5'10", 195 pounds, mid forties, brown eyes. Average looks, not especially attractive but the ladies say I am a lot of fun to be around. Like dancing but also like time alone...

You forgot to add your inane addiction to everything LSU. :lol:

AngryAsian
05-22-2008, 04:59 PM

I heard that there's this poster name QB, who'd love to date your member. :lol:

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 05:02 PM

I heard that there's this poster name QB, who'd love to date your member. :lol:

Where is the *^($*^% DELETE BUTTON?!?!? The Trib Board had a DELETE BUTTON!

:P

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 05:06 PM

You forgot to add your inane addiction to everything LSU. :lol:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/n160000024_30064275_2838.jpg

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Wolfie, when you start posting pics of those southern gals, I STILL can't get the one out of my mind..... You know, the one I requested before..... :lol:

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
Wolfie, when you start posting pics of those southern gals, I STILL can't get the one out of my mind..... You know, the one I requested before..... :lol:

Back by popular demand... 8)

http://www.thirdrow.org/Pictures/Tailgating/2005AppState/images/LSUvAppalachianSt.%20073.jpg

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 05:21 PM
'Ya need to put that in your sig (unless you already have AS on the way)..................

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 05:27 PM
'Ya need to put that in your sig (unless you already have AS on the way)..................

Considering that I would sign my death warrant (Mrs Wolfhound is always around while I am posting), I think I will keep that lovely young Tiger fan out of my sig.

I am sigless right now, but I have been admiring the work our Asian brother has done. Very nice.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 05:31 PM

Considering that I would sign my death warrant (Mrs Wolfhound is always around while I am posting), I think I will keep that lovely young Tiger fan out of my sig.

I am sigless right now, but I have been admiring the work our Asian brother has done. Very nice.

Well, put your request in.... He's only doing it for a limited time.

mshifko
05-22-2008, 08:42 PM
wolfey, i gotta quick question? who's going to QB in baton rouge this fall? don't ask about OSU, because if you haven't heard we have some kid named terrelle pryor that may be running the show... :lol:

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 08:47 PM
wolfey, i gotta quick question? who's going to QB in baton rouge this fall? don't ask about OSU, because if you haven't heard we have some kid named terrelle pryor that may be running the show... :lol:

tOSU doesn't matter.... LSU doesn't matter..... Sothern Cal is gonna win it all this year!
...mshifko, September 13th is gonna be a saaaaaaaaad day for you!..... :lol:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4061/wmadisplayblankdf8.jpg

mshifko
05-22-2008, 08:49 PM

tOSU doesn't matter.... LSU doesn't matter..... Sothern Cal is gonna win it all this year!

keep talking all that smack, we shall see sept. 13th i suppose...don't worry i won't rub it in your face too much if the almighty USC trojans fall... :lol:

AngryAsian
05-22-2008, 08:51 PM
mshifko in the house.... finally got my email? Glad to see you brother.

mshifko
05-22-2008, 08:55 PM

AA...what is up my man...yeah i just got it today, i had the PC in the shop getting some work done...glad to be aboard with all my homeboys from pitt live...

AngryAsian
05-22-2008, 08:57 PM

AA...what is up my man...yeah i just got it today, i had the PC in the shop getting some work done...glad to be aboard with all my homeboys from pitt live...

Look at the Board Introductory thread and when you know what you'd like in it, fire me a PM.... Can only do it this month so place your order quick. RU out for the summer or are you taking classes this semester?

Les 74
05-22-2008, 08:57 PM

keep talking all that smack, we shall see sept. 13th i suppose...don't worry i won't rub it in your face too much if the almighty USC trojans fall... :lol:

What's all this talk about who's gonna win the championship???FSU representin'!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO.Ok,I can't even say that with a straight face anymore.
:( :lol:

Mel Blount's G
05-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Hey, thanks for the heads up on this place. Lookin' good.

Oh and HERE WE GO STEELERS!

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM
Hey, thanks for the heads up on this place. Lookin' good.

Oh and HERE WE GO STEELERS!

...Welcome, my friend!....... :wink:

mshifko
05-22-2008, 09:07 PM

Look at the Board Introductory thread and when you know what you'd like in it, fire me a PM.... Can only do it this month so place your order quick. RU out for the summer or are you taking classes this semester?

sounds good....yep taking summer school classes, so i'll be busy, but not busy enough to kick it with my peeps on this board :D

i'll shoot ya a PM soon...

AngryAsian
05-22-2008, 09:08 PM

sounds good....yep taking summer school classes, so i'll be busy, but not busy enough to kick it with my peeps on this board :D

i'll shoot ya a PM soon...

No worries, brother. Glad to be bantering with ya again.

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 10:24 PM

Dang my brother, eight posts into the new board and you are already taking shots at my beloved Tigers!

Seriously, I don't know who is going to win out in the QB battle. It will be between redshirt freshman Jarrett Lee and Harvard transfer Andrew Hatch. However, Matt Flynn was not a dynamic QB (in the strictest sense of the word) at LSU. We primarily rely on our ground game to get the job done.

As you know, Ryan Perrilloux is now at Jacksonville State. The young man had it all and he gave it away. Hopefully he can bounce back.

Iron Shiek
05-22-2008, 10:31 PM

Ha. Trojans going down. That is going to be a huge game!!

So do the agents run that program or the school? Just wondering.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 10:34 PM
[
Ha. Trojans going down. That is going to be a huge game!!

So do the agents run that program or the school? Just wondering.

...Don't hate Mr. Pete C. and the football program.... Reggie and his agent was an abberation.... :lol:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2482/2007squadgg8.jpg

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 10:40 PM
...Oh, and another reason to like USC, there Shiek............. :wink:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2654/11201204836731ts0.jpg

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 10:41 PM
...Don't hate Mr. Pete C. and the football program.... Reggie and his agent was an abberation.... :lol:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2482/2007squadgg8.jpg

I say grab me some trojans for the trojans.

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I say grab me some trojans for the trojans.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-22-2008, 10:48 PM

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2654/11201204836731ts0.jpg

Holy schnikees. Okay, you win!

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 10:55 PM

I'm pretty partial to Oklahoma, however Texas has a cool logo so the girls get be all that bad. :lol:

http://fitsnews.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/oklahoma-girl.jpg

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn127/Lasvegasguy12/emblem.jpg

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 10:56 PM

I'm pretty partial to Oklahoma, however Texas has a cool logo so the girls get be all that bad. :lol:

Man, if we had it, I'd be posting the "clapping emoticon"............. :lol:

Wolfhound45
05-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Shiek, don't give into the hype.

Come over here...

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/lsubeaters.jpg

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 11:00 PM

Man, if we had it, I'd be posting the "clapping emoticon"............. :lol:

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/Paintedangel2003/graphics/clapping.gif

papillon
05-22-2008, 11:02 PM

Come over here...

NKy, here's the clapping hands for ya...

http://www.thejerseymafia.com/images/148.gifhttp://www.thejerseymafia.com/images/148.gifhttp://www.thejerseymafia.com/images/148.gif

Pappy

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 11:05 PM

Come over here...

Wolfie you are the man.

"Support a woman's right to choose".
Silicone? or Saline?

papillon
05-22-2008, 11:16 PM

Come over here...

Wolfie you are the man.

Silicone? or Saline?

Either is fine and, by the way...http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/Hitit.gif 2 times.. :D

Pappy

NKySteeler
05-22-2008, 11:17 PM
WOW!!!!.... Wolfie, I bow to your breasts....errrr.... superior pics....... :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 11:25 PM

Come over here...

Wolfie you are the man.

Silicone? or Saline?

Either is fine and, by the way...http://stillernation.com/phpbb/images/smiles/Hitit.gif 2 times.. :D

Pappy

If I was in my 20's I would certainly agree, however, now that I am approaching 40 I am made to fire once sort of like a cannon. Then I need to cool down, recharge, replenish, restore before I can even think about another hit.

AngryAsian
05-22-2008, 11:32 PM

Come over here...

Wolfie you are the man.

Silicone? or Saline?

Pappy

If I was in my 20's I would certainly agree, however, now that I am approaching 40 I am made to fire once sort of like a cannon. Then I need to cool down, recharge, replenish, restore before I can even think about another hit.

You too, huh bro.... let me tell you though, on that second one... she better bring her punch card, because she's going to be putting in some overtime. :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-22-2008, 11:33 PM

Come over here...

Wolfie you are the man.

Silicone? or Saline?

Pappy

You too, huh bro.... let me tell you though, on that second one... she better bring her punch card, because she's going to be putting in some overtime. :lol:

Now that is hilarious but so true, so true.

Chadman
05-23-2008, 12:55 AM
FSU holds up alright... :lol:

http://nextgenprofootball.net/images/fsu.jpg

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/floridastatelady.jpg

http://www.deadspin.com/sports/howtodresssexy.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/68758553_03363467d0.jpg?v=0

SteelerOfDeVille
05-23-2008, 01:10 AM
there is so much saline in the last page or so of this thread, i'm going to have to shut down before my computer short circuits. :P

NKySteeler
05-23-2008, 01:11 AM
there is so much saline in the last page or so of this thread, i'm going to have to shut down before my computer short circuits. :P

... Two words.... Plastic wrap................. :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-23-2008, 01:22 AM
Wow I disappear for a half hour and a Steeler frat party/breast fest breaks out! Geez...thread of the year nomination...I think its a winner...all kinds of stuff going on here...

AngryAsian
05-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Give me the "O' Naturale" honies. So much saline that a Bausch and Lomb convention might break out. Don't get me wrong they are some fine specimens.... but as you boys have been told.... MILFs are where its at. :twisted:

Les 74
05-23-2008, 07:56 AM

:shock: :o :P

Sorry guys,Chadman wins!!!

eniparadoxgma
05-23-2008, 08:59 AM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3039/collegesa7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

I knew I'd seen that one pic somewhere before...

NC Steeler Fan
05-23-2008, 10:21 AM
Ummm, gee, well, it was nice seeing you guys over here! :lol:

I think I'll go wander off somewhere now and just wait for
training camp to begin... 8)

Chadman
05-23-2008, 10:47 AM

:shock: :o :P

Sorry guys,Chadman wins!!!

Les,

Chadman always wins.

Steeler Mafia
05-23-2008, 10:55 AM
I miss college. :cry:

Wolfhound45
05-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Ummm, gee, well, it was nice seeing you guys over here! :lol:

I think I'll go wander off somewhere now and just wait for
training camp to begin... 8)

:oops:

Sorry maam. I cannot tell a lie...

...it is all NKySteeler's fault!

Wolfhound45
05-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Guys, guys, this so wrong. We should not be doing this. It is just so absolutely wrong...

... 'cause Fordy is not here to moderate! 8)

CHADMAN DOES NOT WIN! :wink:

Chadman
05-23-2008, 12:08 PM
Guys, guys, this so wrong. We should not be doing this. It is just so absolutely wrong...

Chose your next words carefully Wolfhound, unless, like Luca Brazzi, you wish to swim with the fishes.

Chadman always wins.

papillon
05-23-2008, 12:18 PM

Chose your next words carefully Wolfhound, unless, like Luca Brazzi, you wish to swim with the fishes.

Chadman rarely wins.

Fixed that for ya..:wink:

Pappy

Wolfhound45
05-23-2008, 01:18 PM

Chadman always wins.

What, what? You freakin' knew I was kidding. Come on. Fuggedaboutit.

Everybody, everybody, look, tell Chadman that I was just kidding.

8)

Flasteel
05-23-2008, 02:26 PM

Chadman always wins.

8)

I just opened up a PM from Wolfhound and he said he was definitly not joking and then he called him "a tosser". I'm not really sure what that means, but based on the tone of his message, I'd say it wasn't intended as a compliment. :P

Wolfhound45
05-23-2008, 02:47 PM

Chadman always wins.

8)

I just opened up a PM from Wolfhound and he said he was definitly not joking and then he called him "a tosser". I'm not really sure what that means, but based on the tone of his message, I'd say it wasn't intended as a compliment. :P

AngryAsian
05-23-2008, 10:23 PM

Chadman always wins.

My ninjas investigated and unearthed this jewel..... Luca Brasi was indeed a Browns fan and Bruno Tatalia (seen choking him in the back drop) was originally from Pittsburgh's branch of Lacosanostra. Justifiable homicide. :shock:

http://www.hothardware.com/newsimages/Item4186/luca.jpg

eniparadoxgma
05-26-2008, 10:20 AM
I PM'd BURGH86STEEL and oldtimer, fwiw.

Chadman
05-26-2008, 10:30 AM

Chadman always wins.

8)

Hey Wolfhound...

Chadman says 'hello'...

http://www.prijatelji-zivotinja.hr/data/image_2_2563.jpg

anger 82&95
05-26-2008, 10:58 AM
Has anyone fired a PM to Ghost?

BURGH86STEEL
05-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Wassup everybody? Glad to be aboard. Thanks for the PM eniparadoxgma.

Wolfhound45
05-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Hey Wolfhound...

Chadman says 'hello'...

:shock:

AngryAsian
05-26-2008, 01:22 PM

Looks like a "fruitful" yield in queerbait's casting net. Scary. :shock:

Les 74
05-26-2008, 03:18 PM

Either that or we're missing some strange connection between Chadman and Wolfie!!! :shock:

Wolfhound45
05-26-2008, 03:28 PM

Either that or we're missing some strange connection between Chadman and Wolfie!!! :shock:

:oops:

Chadman
05-26-2008, 05:49 PM

No Les- you see, Chadman said Wolfie needs to atch what he says, or he'll swim with the fishes. Then another poster pointed out that Wolfie's retraction was in fact, all rubbish, so Chadman is sending Wolfie 'a messege'- thees people are supposed to represent people that have been pulled out of the water- a sure sign that Wolfie will soon 'swim with the fishes'.

Gee, does Chadman have to explain EVERYTHING???

Maybe Chadman should send YOU a messege...

Wolfhound45
05-26-2008, 06:28 PM
No Les- you see, Chadman said Wolfie needs to watch what he says, or he'll swim with the fishes. Then another poster pointed out that Wolfie's retraction was in fact, all rubbish, so Chadman is sending Wolfie 'a messege'- thees people are supposed to represent people that have been pulled out of the water- a sure sign that Wolfie will soon 'swim with the fishes'.

Flasteel is a liar, Chadman, a liar I tell ya. I don't even know how to PM! Heck, I could not even spell it if you spotted me the "P" and the "M"!

8)

And anyway, we all know that Chadman always wins!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/68758553_03363467d0.jpg

AngryAsian
05-26-2008, 07:26 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/68758553_03363467d0.jpg

In my country those girls are what you call "EGG FOO" as in "Egg Foo Too Young." :lol:

MILF please.

Chavezz
05-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Well I'm logged in and ready to give this place a shot. Been around a long time but have really cut out the posting this last year. Work calls...

Trib has died, twice...

Stillernation is being ruined by 2-3 people, Hell, they even ran Crash off.

So lets see what we have here and where it goes.

Go Steelers!

PS thanks Chadman and StrlzD for the invite.

Chadman
05-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Well I'm logged in and ready to give this place a shot. Been around a long time but have really cut out the posting this last year. Work calls...

Trib has died, twice...

Stillernation is being ruined by 2-3 people, Hell, they even ran Crash off.

So lets see what we have here and where it goes.

Go Steelers!

PS thanks Chadman and StrlzD for the invite.

Yay Chavezz!

Send your sig request to The asian one, and you will be officially embraced!

Good to have you around!!

Shawn
05-26-2008, 07:55 PM
Welcome Chavezz...it's good to have ya.

Chavezz
05-26-2008, 07:57 PM
Just sent him a PM. It's going to be interesting to see what he comes up with. The kid is talented. He really is.

Sorry I never PM'd you back. Things have been crazy over this way. Work, trip to Mexico, Grandma passed away.

Hows the dog? Wife? Neighbors?

Let me know.

I'm going to make an effort to post more during the season.

Picked up a Authentic home Lamarr Woodley the other day, well ordered it anyway. Looking forward to see what the kid can do with a year under the belt and starting. I don't think a Shawn Merriman/Demarcus Ware impact is out of the question.

Gotta run, Penguin game is coming on and I want to catch as much of it as I can.

Later

Chadman
05-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Just sent him a PM. It's going to be interesting to see what he comes up with. The kid is talented. He really is.

Sorry I never PM'd you back. Things have been crazy over this way. Work, trip to Mexico, Grandma passed away.

Let me know.

Picked up a Authentic home Lamarr Woodley the other day, well ordered it anyway. Looking forward to see what the kid can do with a year under the belt and starting. I don't think a Shawn Merriman/Demarcus Ware impact is out of the question.

Gotta run, Penguin game is coming on and I want to catch as much of it as I can.

Later

Chadwoman is good, Bella is kicking butt again. The neighbours... have been taken care of.

Very sorry to hear about your grandmother Chavezz. Hope your family is coping well.

Good to have you around. Chadman feels that, so long as the banter is good, posters will post more than they did 'over there'. Even Chadman found his posting was slowing down.

What exactly is an "Authentic Home LaMarr Woodley"- some kind of hired help?

MeetJoeGreene
05-26-2008, 10:01 PM

Let me know.

Later

Yay!! Chavezz is here!!!

You and chadman are going to keep insulting each other, aren't you?

papillon
05-26-2008, 10:14 PM

Let me know.

Later

Chavezz, as long as your sig doesn't involve that man in the green mask. That is just one of the most unsettling pictures ever. Welcome to the Planet, because, a Nation wasn't big enough.

Pappy

Chadman
05-27-2008, 12:47 AM

Let me know.

Later

Yay!! Chavezz is here!!!

We'll let him find his feet before we go for the throat.

But it's a safe bet that Chavezz will get pounded on by Chadman. As it's supposed to be.

Iron Shiek
05-27-2008, 12:58 AM

Let me know.

Later

Yay!! Chavezz is here!!!

But it's a safe bet that Chavezz will get pounded on by Chadman. As it's supposed to be.

He gettin pounded by chadman? :shock: Don't say that too loud brother, you might feel the wrath of QB, especially now that smg found a drooly icon somewhere on another site. Oh did i say SMG...oops.

Chadman
05-27-2008, 01:16 AM

Let me know.

Later

Yay!! Chavezz is here!!!

He gettin pounded by chadman? :shock: Don't say that too loud brother, you might feel the wrath of QB, especially now that smg found a drooly icon somewhere on another site. Oh did i say SMG...oops.

Well, Chavezz is Chadman's bitch...

Les 74
05-27-2008, 08:02 AM

No Les- you see, Chadman said Wolfie needs to atch what he says, or he'll swim with the fishes. Then another poster pointed out that Wolfie's retraction was in fact, all rubbish, so Chadman is sending Wolfie 'a messege'- thees people are supposed to represent people that have been pulled out of the water- a sure sign that Wolfie will soon 'swim with the fishes'.

Please NO.Especially if it involves a bunch of naked men tied up in fishing nets!!! :shock: :lol:

AngryAsian
05-27-2008, 12:48 PM
The thing that scary about the "Net" picture is that how did Chadman "google" the subject matter to yield this particular image? He probably stumbled upon it when he entered

"Men in fishnets" into the search engine. :lol:

Les 74
05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
The thing that scary about the "Net" picture is that how did Chadman "google" the subject matter to yield this particular image? He probably stumbled upon it when he entered

"Men in fishnets" into the search engine. :lol:

LMFAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chavezz
05-27-2008, 07:24 PM

Let me know.

Later

Chavezz, as long as your sig doesn't involve that man in the green mask. That is just one of the most unsettling pictures ever. Welcome to the Planet, because, a Nation wasn't big enough.

Pappy

You do know that that guy was our very own Steeler of Deville right? That pic was taken after a Jets game a few years ago. We were leaving a game and this jets fan had the mask on as part of his costume and he was talking junk to both of us.

SoD was drunk (I wasn't to far behind actually) and he told the guy that if he didn't shut up he was going to kick his ass. He didn't shut up, SoD kicked his ass and took his mask from him and put it on and I took a pic.

Good times.

Chavezz
05-27-2008, 07:28 PM
For those that don't know, this is the Pic from the Jets game of SoD after he took the dudes mask and put it on....

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/6/0/a/60a9831ec8ced840e9e2de5742e72744.jpg

stlrz d
05-27-2008, 07:34 PM
For those that don't know, this is the Pic from the Jets game of SoD after he took the dudes mask and put it on....

:shock:

That picture matches a description...SoD we're going to have to have a word with you downtown. :lol: :wink:

AngryAsian
05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

Before May 12th (sixteen short days ago) there were 29 members. Then between May 12 and today May 27th we've added an additional 105 members. That's crazy. Just thought that was noteworthy. I think members that have come and joined have done a great job of recruiting people from other sites to make this Steeler Braintrust a good one. I think MJG brought up a good point earlier in this thread, that since we aren't a publicly owned site (not owned by another corporation or corporate entity), our ranks won't be infused with the new blood, that is often the case with other sites like Stillernation or Triblive. So keep those PMs going. I think the invites to to the individuals that have made it over has been a positive move towards the right direction, even though we are in our fledgeling stage on PlanetSteelers. The cool thing is that we're all newbies and starting off on an even plane, so that maybe we'll all keep an open mind to other people's opinions. Just a shout out of thanks for coming over and being part of the collective. Go Steelers!

Iron Shiek
05-27-2008, 10:05 PM

Oh, so that explains why the mask is so crinkled? It got damaged in the tussle. "Don't mess with SoD, he'll jack you for your mask!"

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:13 PM
PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

Before May 12th (sixteen short days ago) there were 29 members. Then between May 12 and today May 27th we've added an additional 105 members. That's crazy. Just thought that was noteworthy. I think members that have come and joined have done a great job of recruiting people from other sites to make this Steeler Braintrust a good one. I think MJG brought up a good point earlier in this thread, that since we aren't a publicly owned site (not owned by another corporation or corporate entity), our ranks won't be infused with the new blood, that is often the case with other sites like Stillernation or Triblive. So keep those PMs going. I think the invites to to the individuals that have made it over has been a positive move towards the right direction, even though we are in our fledgeling stage on PlanetSteelers. The cool thing is that we're all newbies and starting off on an even plane, so that maybe we'll all keep an open mind to other people's opinions. Just a shout out of thanks for coming over and being part of the collective. Go Steelers!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well said.................except that no one(and I mean NO ONE) will ever overcome my awesome post count!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :wink: :lol:

stlrz d
05-27-2008, 10:18 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Well said.................except that no one(and I mean NO ONE) will ever overcome my awesome post count!!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :wink: :lol:

Speaking of post counts, where's Benny been? :P

Iron Shiek
05-27-2008, 10:20 PM
[quote=asiansteel]PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Speaking of post counts, where's Benny been? :P[/quote:2co2pv3f]

He probably got pi$$ed at everyone harping on his two day all time high post count his first couple days here. So he laying out letting everyone get a head start obviously. :D

Les 74
05-27-2008, 10:20 PM
[quote=asiansteel]PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Speaking of post counts, where's Benny been? :P[/quote:km2e10s9]

Working on his 2015 NFL mock draft.......version 236. :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-27-2008, 10:21 PM
[quote="Les 74":3h121wkm][quote=asiansteel]PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Speaking of post counts, where's Benny been? :P[/quote:3h121wkm]

Working on his 2015 NFL mock draft.......version 236. :lol:[/quote:3h121wkm]

Ha awesome! What dedication.

stlrz d
05-27-2008, 10:30 PM
[quote="Les 74":33ztazou][quote=asiansteel]PlanetSteelers has grown leaps and bounds in such a short time. There has been such a spike in membership that it has to be noted.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Speaking of post counts, where's Benny been? :P[/quote:33ztazou]

Working on his 2015 NFL mock draft.......version 236. :lol:[/quote:33ztazou]

BIG FAN
05-27-2008, 10:45 PM
We should thank Benny, we all have gotten higher post counts by talking about him. :lol:

papillon
05-27-2008, 11:01 PM

Let me know.

Later

Pappy

You do know that that guy was our very own Steeler of Deville right? That pic was taken after a Jets game a few years ago. We were leaving a game and this jets fan had the mask on as part of his costume and he was talking junk to both of us.

SoD was drunk (I wasn't to far behind actually) and he told the guy that if he didn't shut up he was going to kick his bad word. He didn't shut up, SoD kicked his bad word and took his mask from him and put it on and I took a pic.

Good times.

I had no idea it was SoD, but, the picture still is unsettling. The mask is crinkled, the smile indicates the cat that ate the canary (or, in this case, kicked a Jets' fans azz) and the drunkenness explains putting the mask on at all. SoD good job on the jets fan! :P

Pappy

stlrz d
05-28-2008, 09:28 PM
Yinz doing any more recruiting?

Ghost
05-30-2008, 11:22 AM
The place is now haunted - You've got a Ghost!

RuthlessBurgher
05-30-2008, 11:48 AM

I hope that you are a friendly ghost

http://i-love-cartoons.com/snags/clipart/Casper-Friendly-Ghost/Casper-Friendly-Ghost-1.jpg

as opposed to the other kind

http://www.theocracyofthepale.com/images/ghost.jpg

NKySteeler
05-30-2008, 01:10 PM

Welcome aboard Ghost....... Are you all settled in?