PDA

View Full Version : Jigawatt Welcome Center

Jigawatts
05-16-2008, 12:21 PM
As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

Happy posting everyone!!!

Les 74
05-16-2008, 12:24 PM
I figured Shawn would have been offering free lap dances as well. :lol:

calmkiller
05-16-2008, 12:28 PM
Happy to be here.

MeetJoeGreene
05-16-2008, 12:48 PM
I want my post count to come over as part of the gift basket!!!! :D

calmkiller
05-16-2008, 12:50 PM
I want my post count to come over as part of the gift basket!!!! :D

/agree

Shawn
05-16-2008, 01:00 PM
I got yo basket right here. Opps sorry wrong site. :lol:

Welcome to all you newbs. :wink:

AngryAsian
05-16-2008, 02:28 PM
As self appointed Planet Steelers good will ambassador, I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all the new members to this site.

PM ShawnMedGuy (a.k.a SMG) and he'll set all new members up with a gift basket. This basket includes Steelers underwear, a 3.4 FL. OZ bottle of cool water aftershave, and a gift certificate for one month of tanning at Beefcakes Man Tan Outlet.

http://www.salsanewyork.com/magazine/articles/articles_images/latin_37.jpg

SMG (left), and Jiggawatt after a Beefcake session. Beefcakes' Man Tan Outlet uses nothing but the most powerful bulbs. :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-16-2008, 02:43 PM

SMG (left), and Jiggawatt after a Beefcake session. Beefcakes' Man Tan Outlet uses nothing but the most powerful bulbs. :lol:

If Beefcake's Man Tan Outlet makes a white man turn red, does that mean it make a yellow man turn orange? You're up next, AA/AS!!! :lol:

http://manolomen.com/images/oompa%20loompa.JPG

AngryAsian
05-16-2008, 02:46 PM

If Beefcake's Man Tan Outlet makes a white man turn red, does that mean it make a yellow man turn orange? You're up next, AA/AS!!! :lol:

http://manolomen.com/images/oompa%20loompa.JPG

Actually, that looks like a relative..... much too tall though. :lol:

NKySteeler
05-16-2008, 03:04 PM
Jig, I'll skip the gift basket if you'll bring that tractor over to my place in the winter to clear snow..... But no donuts!!! I saw the tracks, and how you drive!... :wink:

RuthlessBurgher
05-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Jig, I'll skip the gift basket if you'll bring that tractor over to my place in the winter to clear snow..... But no donuts!!! I saw the tracks, and how you drive!... :wink:

http://www.livadaru.net/cristian/uploads/Simpsons_Donuts-l.jpg

Wait...I think you meant these types of donuts...

http://www.metalearnhardt.com/Busch2002DaytonaJrVictoryDoughnutsInGrass.jpg

Mmmmm...Oreos!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/media/photo/2005-12/17123308.jpg

http://www.hellinahandbasket.net/drooling_homer-thumb.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jigawatts
05-16-2008, 03:22 PM

LOL at AS and Ruthless.

NKy, if I didn't have fun plowing my driveway, it would be like doing work.

My daughter even likes to help out with her trusty broom.

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/685/1207071054kf5.jpg

Jigawatts
05-16-2008, 03:35 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: And if you look closely there are donut tracks on the driveway. :oops: :lol: :lol:

RuthlessBurgher
05-16-2008, 03:39 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: And if you look closely there are donut tracks on the driveway. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Li'l Miss Jiga was supposed to sweep away the evidence with her mighty broom! She was probably too busy putting together her mock draft, though. :lol:

NKySteeler
05-16-2008, 03:54 PM

OK, that's two now.... You posted a pic last winter (at night) and there were donuts... I notice that there are few bushes close to the driveway.... I wonder why?! :lol:

LasVegasGuy
05-16-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome aboard everyone. 54 members and growing.

Jigawatts
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM

Li'l Miss Jiga was supposed to sweep away the evidence with her mighty broom! She was probably too busy putting together her mock draft, though. :lol:

Maybe I've been working her to hard around the house. This years mock draft failed miserably.

No more driveway sweeping for her after January. Next year she'll be hard at work in
the jigawatts mock draft war room. :lol:

Oviedo
05-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Thanks. Seems like a great new neighborhood. :D

LasVegasGuy
05-16-2008, 08:47 PM

I'm not familiar with BigO but glad to see you decided to stick around. Welcome!

Oviedo
05-16-2008, 08:51 PM

I'm not familiar with BigO but glad to see you decided to stick around. Welcome!

aka Oviedo

LasVegasGuy
05-16-2008, 08:53 PM

aka Oviedo

That I recognize. Why the name change? I'm positive Oviedo was still available.

Shawn
05-16-2008, 08:56 PM

aka Oviedo

Big O in da Hizzae! :)

stlrz d
05-16-2008, 08:56 PM

aka Oviedo

The sig gave it away. :o

papillon
05-16-2008, 08:57 PM

And, here I thought "BigO" was just a horny MILF looking for a few good men. :P

Pappy

Oviedo
05-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Wasn't really thinking and now I don't know how to change it.

LasVegasGuy
05-16-2008, 09:52 PM

Go to...USER CONTROL PANEL.....then PROFILE.....then EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. And then change your username.

Change it fast because this doesn't seem right to me. I feel the username should be locked after you become a member but Oh Well!

AngryAsian
05-16-2008, 10:12 PM

Pappy

I think MILFs are the sexiest things on the planet. Nothing more beautiful than a woman whose brought forth life into this world. Plus the child birthing process always makes a woman's shape more shapely.

MILF.... the other white meat.

MILF.... its not just for breakfast anymore.

MILF.... its what's for dinner.

:twisted:

costanza2k1
05-16-2008, 10:14 PM

Pappy

Hehe...guess not...

http://ralree.info/assets/2007/8/1/o-face.jpg

MeetJoeGreene
05-16-2008, 11:23 PM

Pappy

I think MILFs are the sexiest things on the planet. Nothing more beautiful than a woman whose brought forth life into this world. Plus the child birthing process always makes a woman's shape more shapely.

MILF.... the other white meat.

MILF.... its not just for breakfast anymore.

MILF.... its what's for dinner.

But what is really sick is not the concept of a GILF. Grandmother. And some are in their late 40s or so and not to shabby.

I must be getting old.

AngryAsian
05-17-2008, 05:36 AM
But what is really sick is not the concept of a GILF. Grandmother. And some are in their late 40s or so and not to shabby.

I must be getting old.

The trouble with GILFs is that instead of using KY jelly.... you'll have to use Polygrip denture adhesive. :lol:

Oviedo
05-17-2008, 07:27 AM

Go to...USER CONTROL PANEL.....then PROFILE.....then EDIT ACCOUNT SETTINGS. And then change your username.

Change it fast because this doesn't seem right to me. I feel the username should be locked after you become a member but Oh Well!

Thanks--I'm back

Iron Shiek
05-17-2008, 11:47 PM
What up homies!?

Thanks for the invite shawn...and to answer your other question, no I'm not ghay. :lol:

Shawn
05-17-2008, 11:49 PM
What up homies!?

Thanks for the invite shawn...and to answer your other question, no I'm not ghay. :lol:

Whazzz up shiek? Very good to have ya...and thanks for accepting the invite.

NKySteeler
05-17-2008, 11:51 PM
Howdy Sheik.......Welcome.

Les 74
05-17-2008, 11:52 PM
What's up,shiek???Welcome aboard.The same rules apply here regarding Shawn.Don't let him examine you without a nurse present...................a female one!!! :lol:

Shawn
05-17-2008, 11:54 PM
What's up,shiek???Welcome aboard.The same rules apply here regarding Shawn.Don't let him examine you without a nurse present...................a female one!!! :lol:

I still maintain you haven't lived until you have milked a prostate. :shock:

:lol:

BigBen2112
05-17-2008, 11:56 PM

I dont want to know anything about that!

Les 74
05-17-2008, 11:57 PM

When I was a kid,I used to milk my prostate 4 to 5 times a day. :lol:

Shawn
05-17-2008, 11:59 PM

I dont want to know anything about that!

:lol: I would pay big money to get a picture of your face the first time someone asks you to milk the prostate in room 4. That thought makes me happy.

Shawn
05-17-2008, 11:59 PM
[quote="Les 74":e1ai6hw3]What's up,shiek???Welcome aboard.The same rules apply here regarding Shawn.Don't let him examine you without a nurse present...................a female one!!! :lol:

When I was a kid,I used to milk my prostate 4 to 5 times a day. :lol:[/quote:e1ai6hw3]

:shock:

BigBen2112
05-18-2008, 12:00 AM
:lol: I would pay big money to get a picture of your face the first time someone asks you to milk the prostate in room 4. That thought makes me happy.

You know what I will say?

Is that near the pre-frontal cortex? If not I have no business being around it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

AngryAsian
05-18-2008, 12:06 AM
[quote="Les 74":28jipcjf]What's up,shiek???Welcome aboard.The same rules apply here regarding Shawn.Don't let him examine you without a nurse present...................a female one!!! :lol:

When I was a kid,I used to milk my prostate 4 to 5 times a day. :lol:[/quote:28jipcjf]

That's about the most disturbing thing I've heard all day.

BigBen2112
05-18-2008, 12:08 AM
That's about the most disturbing thing I've heard all day.

Les gets worse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shawn
05-18-2008, 12:09 AM
BWAHHAAHHAA

I'm with ya AS....Les is one sick bastage.

AngryAsian
05-18-2008, 12:14 AM
Jesus.....

Benny's been here for a couple of hours and he has one less post than I do. What a friggen posting machine!

BigBen2112
05-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Jesus.....

Benny's been here for a couple of hours and he has one less post than I do. What a friggen posting machine!

Guy's im really not that impressive!

Jigawatts
05-18-2008, 08:57 AM
What up homies!?

Welcome aboard Shiek. Meet us at Old Man Peabodys Pine Tree Farm at midnight
for "initiation."

Iron Shiek
05-18-2008, 09:44 AM
What up homies!?

Welcome aboard Shiek. Meet us at Old Man Peabodys Pine Tree Farm at midnight
for "initiation."

Thanks. I will reluctantly show up. Go easy on me...

Les 74
05-18-2008, 06:38 PM
BWAHHAAHHAA

I'm with ya AS....Les is one sick bastage.

Can't argue with that!!! :lol:

papillon
05-19-2008, 12:13 AM

Pappy

MILF.... the other white meat. Ahh, Yea

MILF.... its not just for breakfast anymore. No better time

MILF.... its what's for dinner. As often as possible

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 07:47 AM
Hey guys. I finally registered this morning. But from what I've seen already, this board looks great. Glad to be here.

Les 74
05-19-2008, 07:52 AM
Hey guys. I finally registered this morning. But from what I've seen already, this board looks great. Glad to be here.

Bout time,dude!!!Where the F ya been??? :lol:

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 07:57 AM

:lol: :lol:

Lurking on here for a few days but knew I'd join up this morning when I got to work.

Do you really think I'd actually spend my free time talking to you jerks?? :P

Les 74
05-19-2008, 08:00 AM

:lol: :lol:

Lurking on here for a few days but knew I'd join up this morning when I got to work.

Do you really think I'd actually spend my free time talking to you jerks?? :P

Like you have anything better to do. :lol:

rpmpit
05-19-2008, 08:06 AM

Hey, I have at least 4 or 5 better things to do :evil:

Ok, maybe 2 :oops:

Les 74
05-19-2008, 08:07 AM

Hey, I have at least 4 or 5 better things to do :evil:

Ok, maybe 2 :oops:

Glad to have you here,buddy!!!

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 12:35 PM

Welcome aboard Armpit. Meet us at Old Man Peabodys Pine Tree Farm at midnight
for "initiation." Sheik's already been through it and could probably give you some good advice.

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 12:39 PM

Welcome aboard Armpit. Meet us at Old Man Peabodys Pine Tree Farm at midnight
for "initiation." Sheik's already been through it and could probably give you some good advice.

Be glad NKy is out of town and will not be taking part in the "initiation." There have been complaints of loud banjo music in the background and a horrible case of the hemorrhoids the next morning. :lol:

Iron Shiek
05-20-2008, 12:40 PM
I will let the experience speak for itself. Only word of advice, struggling makes it hurt more. :shock:

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 12:44 PM
I will let the experience speak for itself. Only word of advice, struggling makes it hurt more. :shock:

LMFAO! :lol:

Jigawatts
05-20-2008, 01:00 PM

Nothing wrong with a little rookie hazing. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand like the Great Mustard and Marshmallow Incident of '97. I don't need 20/20 knocking on my door again. :lol:

AngryAsian
05-20-2008, 01:30 PM

Nothing wrong with a little rookie hazing. I just hope it doesn't get out of hand like the Great Mustard and Marshmallow Incident of '97. I don't need 20/20 knocking on my door again. :lol:

Not as bad as that new Leonard Nimoy reality program based out of a proctologist's office. Oddly enough, like his show in the 70's, its also entitled "In Search Of." :lol:

Shawn
05-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Ewwwww.

Les 74
05-20-2008, 01:37 PM
Ewwwww.

Is that show out of your office,Shawn??? :lol:

Jigawatts
12-05-2008, 12:59 PM
BUMP

costanza2k1
12-05-2008, 01:00 PM
BUMP

I almost forgot about the Jiga Center LOL

Iron Shiek
12-05-2008, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't stay very long though, bad things happen in "the Center".

SidSmythe
12-05-2008, 08:08 PM
WELL TO GET THE THREAD BACK ON TRACK.

Thanks again JIGGA, but there real JIGGA is right here ---> :Boobs

AngryAsian
12-05-2008, 08:19 PM
Dude,

Talk about a trip down Mammary lane :Boobs ...
Great thread and welcome all.

flippy
12-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Jigga What? Jigga Who?