PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Let Down

steeltownfan
02-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Isn't it funny that the Patriots before the super bowl were being considered as the best team in NFL history?

Now they are being considered one of the biggest let down and choke artists in NFL history. How sweet it is!

18-1

BTW... Awesome site... This is the best message board setup I have seen.

Shawn
03-06-2008, 05:33 PM
The way the Pats ended the season with the cheating and the choking...was classic.

costanza2k1
03-14-2008, 12:20 PM
The way the season ended, I truly feel like the Steelers just won the Superbowl. Anytime the Pats lose is a victory for us in my book. :D

Shawn
03-14-2008, 02:02 PM
The way the season ended, I truly feel like the Steelers just won the Superbowl. Anytime the Pats lose is a victory for us in my book. :D

It was certainly the next best thing. It warmed the cockles of my heart to see the Pats go down in "flames" (no pun intended towards Brady) :D.

steelz09
03-25-2008, 04:30 PM
It was great to see them blow the SB.

They went from being considered the best team of all team to the biggest let down of all time.

I really think that the Giants gave the entire NFL a blue print on how to beat the Patriots.

Hint #1: Don't allow the Patriots to video tape your pre-game warmups

Hint #2: Bring the heat! Pressure, Pressure and more Pressure!

BIG FAN
05-04-2008, 01:32 AM
So far, from the meager consensus, I would have to wholeheartedly agree. So wonderful to see a real football team beat the imposters of posterity. Just so sorry it wasn't our Beloved Pittsburgh Steelers.

Steely_J
05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
Isn't it funny that the Patriots before the super bowl were being considered as the best team in NFL history?

Now they are being considered one of the biggest let down and choke artists in NFL history. How sweet it is!

18-1

BTW... Awesome site... This is the best message board setup I have seen.

Yeah they had that rep riding on the line going into the SB... Not from me though. I would have agreed with it if that A: had won the Super Bowl. B: Had not cheated during the season.

Since B negates any hope for A... I'd never consider them the best in history. They cheated.. to beat the Jets. Funny how the media just overlooked that when they got to the SuperBowl.

I'm glad the knobslobber fest over the Pats ended with a huge SB loss. Stupid Pats... :x

AngryAsian
06-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Without peer.... the greatest CHOKE in sports history. Considering the exposure the team got all year and all the subplots hyped by the media.... what a great way to end the season. Almost as good as the 2005 season. :tt2

BIG FAN
06-20-2008, 06:38 AM
Without peer.... the greatest CHOKE in sports history. Considering the exposure the team got all year and all the subplots hyped by the media.... what a great way to end the season. Almost as good as the 2005 season. :tt2

Almost, whats going to be better is how much everyone in the league will not only get after Tom* Brady, but they will beat his azz bad, now that everyone knows they are impostes to a "dynasty".
We really need a smileie for spitting.

costanza2k1
06-22-2008, 04:13 PM
[youtube:3ukqmfj6]xmGdAPjcgaM[/youtube:3ukqmfj6]

Ozey74
06-22-2008, 09:00 PM
[youtube:1zopogkh]xmGdAPjcgaM[/youtube:1zopogkh]

Good find Costanza!! Brady is a douchebag & I can't stand the pompousness that he displayed in this vid. What an ass.

I'm sure we are all aware of the Super Bowl losers trend of under acheiving in the following season. It seems strange to think that the MIGHTY PATS will underacheive this season, but that seems to be the trend. I really hope that trend doesn't stop this year....

Seeing them win each week w/ease last year really got old.

AngryAsian
06-23-2008, 08:42 AM
They won't underachieve this year... they have the easiest schedule in the NFL this season along with being in their cupcake division. But one can hope..... and I'm one who'll be hoping. Fuggdapats*